Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 62)

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged

@ Angel Lovely response. Yup, you have all the potential to be a biology teacher like others mentioned.LOL

What a question? Yes, I do have a suggestion! Leave the guy alone. Don't force change on him. In real life he would probably run the other way. LOL

I am a staunch believer of experiences shaping our thoughts and our ability to face issues in life. Yash can never be the person he was before Arpita and it is sad that his family members do not appreciate that. But it would also drive anyone nuts, if they have to live with a person who has to be coaxed for everything from playing  a game like the chinese whisper or the dog and the bone to taking a vacation like the Mumbai trip. So yes, helping Yash to heal his wounds- I am all for it. But to expect him to be the exact person he was before his trauma- will probably only happen in serial world. ConfusedBut then again once you heal, you may go back and enjoy doing things you once loved. 

Edited by angake - 12 August 2012 at 4:54am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99Allbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06Euphoria.

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
@Kirthi: Thanks for explaining it that way. Guess I went too intellectual with my thoughtsLOL Anyways those are the exact same thoughts that's echoing in my mind of what you have mentioned in your post.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 August 2012 at 5:43am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

angakekriti07Pearl_27saf24InduG64Allbut1jyoti06Euphoria.

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
If yash cannot be the person like before means wats the use of Arti's promise to G3?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAllbut1Euphoria.

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
I think Aarti's promise to Gayatri is more of a reassurance to G3 that Aarti would succeed in pulling Yash out of his depression mode more than anything else. Maybe they would show Yash becoming the guy he was before Arpita's death but like what Kirthi has mentioned, that's only possible in the serial world and not real life. I would prefer to see a new Yash altogether, who's fun loving and not as cheesy as the old Yash, in terms of romance. :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

angakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
@pearl and euphoria thanks for the mention...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1Euphoria.

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

. I think someone had pointed this out earlier that when walking on the beach with Aarti, it is Aarti who stops to check on the kids and Yash follows suit but he doesn't initiate it. In that instance, it did seem as though he's living in his own bubble, oblivious to his surroundings, alone in a beach full of people.

@Euphoria, I think I read a post of yours for the first time yesterday on DC and wanted to say welcome. Please drop in more often. It so much fun reading other perspectives or same perspective put in a completely different way. Big smile

Yes, I so noticed that. I would say, kudos to CVs. If as a viewer you are one of those who pays attention to these little things, you will be blown away. The little little details about the characters that the CVs have kept intact is just amazing. Yash is always in his own little bubble, oblivious to people around him and I think the CVs have tried to portray that from day 1. No matter what happens this coming week, I am looking forward to some serious introspection on Yash's part. I have been waiting this for this for so long.

Pearl_27nirmalac99Allbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06Euphoria.

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

I think Aarti's promise to Gayatri is more of a reassurance to G3 that Aarti would succeed in pulling Yash out of his depression mode more than anything else. Maybe they would show Yash becoming the guy he was before Arpita's death but like what Kirthi has mentioned, that's only possible in the serial world and not real life. I would prefer to see a new Yash altogether, who's fun loving and not as cheesy as the old Yash, in terms of romance. :)
This can be the best answer to ma post.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Euphoria.

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

@Euphoria, I think I read a post of yours for the first time yesterday on DC and wanted to say welcome. Please drop in more often. It so much fun reading other perspectives or same perspective put in a completely different way.Big smile
Yes, I so noticed that. I would say, kudos to CVs. If as a viewer you are one of those who pays attention to these little things, you will be blown away. The little little details about the characters that the CVs have kept intact is just amazing. Yash is always in his own little bubble, oblivious to people around him and I think the CVs have tried to portray that from day 1. No matter what happens this coming week, I am looking forward to some serious introspection on Yash's part. I have been waiting this for this for so long.[/DIV]

Aww thank you Kirthi! I honestly would have loved to join you guys but college has been keeping me really busy so I don't get the time to be actively involved. But that doesn't stop me from reading all that you guys have to say about the episodes. All the thought-processing that goes behind all your takes shows and it doesn't fail to marvel me each time. :)

@Bold 1: Couldn't have agreed more with you! It amazes me as to how the CVs haven't lost sight of anything, be it the characterizations or the plot and that is what draws me to the show, despite the occasional loopholes and excessive screentime given to unwanted characters. It's the only Indian show that I follow because the sheer brilliance of everything about this show makes other shows look really mundane (and illogical at some point) in comparison.
@Bold 2: Same! We have had enough of Yash hiding behind the 'Arpita-shield'. It's high time now for him to actually confront his own feelings and not blow up at Aarti for no reason at all. If there's gonna be a showdown on Monday then I really hope he says something apart from his usual Arpita-jap. As viewers, we have been speculating as to what Yash is feeling without ever getting any confirmation so I hope on Monday, we would at least get to see a glimpse of what Yash actually feels.

@Strawbella: Thank you! :)

Btw, am Anu. It feels really strange to see people address me as Euphoria. LOL

Edited by Euphoria. - 12 August 2012 at 5:43am

angakekriti07Strawbellanirmalac99Allbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index