Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 61)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

Punar VivahAarti thinks of a promise to Gayatri about bringing the older Yash back. Are her attempts are justified? Or do you have any suggestions?

It is known scientifically that most of the human body's cells regenerate barring your teeth and the ones that have to do with reproduction. Our body's may renew in stages and be new but we chronically age.

Leave that aside every day we gain some sort of knowledge our awareness of our surroundings improve as we mature. Can we turn back and be the person when we were teenagers. Most of us would like to go back to their childhood where things were uncomplicated.

Would we still laugh like when we were 20years old. Sure we might laugh but there will be a tinge of experience when we laugh at a later stage in our lives. Could we be the same person who made fun of everything and every situation? We could but we would be sensitive to what others think of us as.

Nobody would feel invincible like when we were teenagers.

Also the life experiences we've had would be there and so we completely cannot be the same person after we change. I mean to say that sure we could fall in love again. We could have laughter in our lives again and have fun times again but it does not mean we have become the person we were 10 years ago!

That said , we should always embrace living life moving forward and giving due respect to our past and where we came from rather than obsessing about the past.

"The future depends on what you do today."
                                                                    ~Mahatma Gandhi

Edited by AngelDark - 12 August 2012 at 4:45am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

YourztrulyPiienirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Allbut1jyoti06Euphoria.

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Angel r u a biology teacher? Coz ur explanation is so nice.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalyse

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
@anushaarja Nice reply,He is just confused with Aarthi's behavior.

@Angel A shout out to you for your great reply I loved it.

anushaarjasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuro

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Strawbella

No I am not a biology teacher . I thought you are trying to pull my leg. LOL Thanks for liking my post.

kriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalyse

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Originally posted by Strawbella

No I am not a biology teacher . I thought you are trying to pull my leg. LOL Thanks for liking my post.

may be she asked u coz there were so many docs in this forum and people who have natural sciences as their study... but it was a wonderful reply angel bhai...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuro

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged

@Angel A shout out to you for your great reply I loved it.

Thanks! I don't like commenting on Facebook but these thoughts came to me and I've not met a person who has got their old self back after so much self-evolution unless they have gone mad , I guess.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 August 2012 at 4:39am

kriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushaarja

may be she asked u coz there were so many docs in this forum and people who have natural sciences as their study... but it was a wonderful reply angel bhai...

Yeah, I was a lab tech for about 19years among other things. That must be it!LOL

Edited by AngelDark - 12 August 2012 at 4:42am

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged

<h6><font size="2"><font color="#000099">Puner Vivah</font>Do you think Yash is feeling alone despite spending time with Aarti and kids in Mumbai?</font></h6>

In a way , I feel that Yash probably still does feel lonely despite Aarti's efforts to constantly involve him in all the activities. Yes I do agree with anushaarja that Aarti's actions are keeping Yash's mind occupied but we still see him drift into his own world occasionally, especially when Arpita related things crosses his mind. I think someone had pointed this out earlier that when walking on the beach with Aarti, it is Aarti who stops to check on the kids and Yash follows suit but he doesn't initiate it. In that instance, it did seem as though he's living in his own bubble, oblivious to his surroundings, alone in a beach full of people.

@All: Wonderful discussion people! It's always a pleasure to read all that you guys have to say! :)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99angakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index