10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D - Page 58

Posted: 11 years ago
@Alamelu : Caps I have posted in the previous page . 

To cry over spilled milk is to remain upset about a past loss... So Tea symbolises Arpita ..and he is still upset about her leaving him πŸ˜•
Okay I googled to see if Spilling Tea symbolises something...and I chanced upon a dreams interpretation website ...and read something interesting πŸ˜²

To spill tea, is a sign of domestic confusion and grief. 

🀣  So Yash is confused.. Arpi Ya Aarti  

Originally posted by bbbccc

The difference here is Aarti, she was all sad and dissappointed earlier but now there is a faint smile, a hope...

Yash was sittng alone on branch before where it was more sad scene around him, all dry and dead and now he is alone, but this time he is sitting on beach, where there is life, serenity and hope..

@bold: I noticed and really liked the alterations to these small details! This promo definitely had a much more positive and hopeful vibe than the one we got last week! Aarti's faint smile as she looked on is telling of the fact that everything is going to be okay and that even if she does confess to him on Monday the consequences won't be too dire! Then they show Arpita standing by herself next to that barren tree with a serene look on her face and even Yash had more of a contemplative look on his face as if he was battling a storm within him as he sat at the shore!

And I loved how we actually got to see the beach this time with the water and all because it could be symbolic of a new beginning, much different than the barren land we saw in last week's promo!
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Okay I googled to see if Spilling Tea symbolises something...and I chanced upon a dreams interpretation website ...and read something interesting πŸ˜²

To spill tea, is a sign of domestic confusion and grief. 

🀣  So Yash is confused.. Arpi Ya Aarti  

Nice one, Deeps! And considering that the tea fell when Arpita was with Yash it shows that he is confused where she stands in his life now! She no longer encompasses him, yet moving on from her and towards Aarti makes him feel like he is cheating on her! He needs to realize that letting go of her does not mean he is replacing her in his life, just that she becomes a part of his memories like she deserves so that he can live his life in the present again!
@Sanjana ji
Thank You For The Link 😳

@Deeps

Thank You So Much for the pics 😳
OK...my apologies. Jyo's right... That's not a typewriter...that's a paper/pen stand. Rest is same...Yash's voice over goes something like

Jo tum milkar na bichadti to yeh zindagi asaan hoti...to sirf tum hoti, tum hoti, kaash tum hoti...
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago

Wow wow wow! I loved the promo. And Maham, my darling girl I loved your take on the promo. Seriously, I am so missing your takes. You have to come back asap. And this one and the one you had posted earlier for the pre-cap was like giving water to a thirsty woman.

@All As for the promo, really don't have anything else to add except that our thought process earlier in the day was quite bang on. Aarti has become important to him. Earlier he didn't quite realize it. Since Mumbai he is becoming more and more aware of it. He rejects the idea by saying it is all because she is trying to take Arpita's place. She corrects him so his argument to himself is no longer valid. Why then is he so aware of Aarti ji, he muses. He is afraid that he is losing his hold on Arpita. He is afraid of these new feelings for this beautiful woman. How could that  possibly happen. He was sure only Arpita could rouse these feelings in him. 

Wow! This is what I imagine is going through Yash's mind. I am so looking forward to how this is all going to play out. And what role Aarti's confession (if it is going to happen) and Lakhan is going to play. We are in for an emotional roller coaster guys but one that I think pretty much all of us are looking forward to. πŸ˜ƒ

@Deeps, thanks a bunch for the caps. πŸ€—

OMG 74 pgs? 😲 I left this thread at 30 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I got a lot of catching up to do that means ... see you all when I catch up πŸ˜›
@Deeps: ***Hugs***πŸ€— for the lovely pics. Also loved your pointer on the tea spill.

@Maham & Kirthi: Great insights, my dear friends!!! You echo my thoughts. The promo is pretty eloquent and clear by itself, but to get it from you guys is awesome. 

Given Yash's feelings now, it is imperative that Yash know Aarti's true feelings. He will never let himself cross over otherwise. He has to know for sure that Aarti loves him and harbors no feelings for her ex-husband. That's one reason that is most likely holding Yash back. Now he knows for sure that Aarti has no inclination to be Arpita...but he doesn't know for sure what Aarti feels about her "dead" spouse. Once he knows that Aarti is there for him only and not going anywhere, he will be ready to take a sip from that cup.

Also, he needs to "miss" Aarti...as in not see her for sometime...feel her absence as he feels Arpita's. I am guessing that's where Lakhan comes in. And when he succeeds in getting Aarti back, he will be much at peace...for one, because of Aarti returning back to him...and two, he could do for Aarti what he couldn't for Arpita. 

Gosh...I love this battle going on in Yash. It is so required. This trip was all about bringing that clarity in him...that Arpita is really gone and that Aarti is not going anywhere.  Because of her carelessness, Arpita spills and washes away the pages of their lives...Yash sits with blank papers and an empty life...Aarti comes to replace and refill his emptiness, but he is not ready to take that satiety from her...to start writing on a fresh page...because he harbors a fear...of losing again, but he hasn't denied it too. He just shifts the cup a little.  

So...One spills...and the other fills. One leaves a void...and the other completes it. Both are important...Yash just needs to realize that...and all his confusion will drain away.
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Pearl_27

For both of YouπŸ‘πŸ€£and since I am a tech freak,I loved this analogy.

fantastic...loved that one...good one...IPAD!!

and @Indu loved your take on the promo...
Edited by Alamelu - 11 years ago