Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 57)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
@Red: "psycho," "stalker" and now "roadside Juliet" Shocked?

Poor Aarti. She (or rather the CVs) really seems to have rubbed you the wrong way during this beach scene to be deserving of all this choice vocabulary. LOL

I do agree that she was pretty creepy but I guess it didn't bother me so much because Aarti has always been clingy. She was clingy with Prashant (which is one of they ways he justifies his heinous abandonment), when he wasn't there she was clingy with Ansh (who can forget all that mauling of peacefully sleeping child?) and now that Ansh is taken care of and she saw he was better off with a little less attention from her, she needed a new object, and Yash in all his virtue and vulnerability presented himself as a ripe fruit ready for the picking. So she clung, and the minute he showed the slightest sign of appreciation for the the clinging, she decided to go all out and tighten her hold.

Yash is like a tall tree, growing towards the sky, which he can never hope to touch (Arpita), without bothering to branch out, or paying attention to anything that is going on around him. Aarti is the creeper (ha! pun so intended) who needs a tree to grow around, and the day just hasn't come when she learns to be a tree herself. She is a great creeper, the kind who strengthens all the trees she winds herself around, but cannot and does not want to exist independently at this point. It doesn't help that she refuses to acknowledge her roots; what tree can grow without roots?

I think she is going to the boiling point, the point of no return of her creepery creepiness with this confession, and perhaps when Yash casts her off, she will come down to the ground and realise that she has to start from scratch and grow by his side, rather than on him. Or at least, that is what I really hope for, which is why, like we discussed yesterday, I would love for Yash to say something really affecting to her tomorrow when she confesses rather than the explosion she probably sees coming...something about the kids might just do the trick, or about her past.

Now this reminds me of the line from the poem by Kahlil Gibran:

"And stand together, yet not too near together:
      For the pillars of the temple stand apart,
      And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow."

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

YourztrulyPiienirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06PutijaChalhovpickachu..CountingStars

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
@Sanju: Thanks so much for the song! Your editing is flawless and I have the song on repeat right now. I just love the intro to the female version! I also want to download that verse for Aarti from when she was just falling in love the "jhijak si hain koi halki" verse. I will go find it in the media gallery. Smile

I also noticed that the introduction to the female version is a bit different, more youthful, reminds me of Owl City.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24AngeloScuroInduG64KinSanj..CountingStars

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Sanju Thanks a ton for Ye Dil Hai Female version Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
But i like Kamal Khan"s Voice i would have loved if his voice was played on ArYa moments this week

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.ZkPearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06..CountingStars

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

@...Sadiie... How could you not be clear with all the accompanying visuals...Gosh, I love those monkeys. They are such darlings.  Nevertheless, I'll enjoy as many and all you write'. And speaking of monkeys...you have yet another version of a Ramayan coming your way...

Idk I just did two takes in case the first one sounded rude...Embarrassed
Haha I love these monkeys too, so like meLOL
Zee TV's Ramayan Monkey is a for me. They could have promoted the show like they promoted Fear Files so I would have just skipped it. I'm not watching this Ramayan cuz Am watching GC's..duhLOL

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 11 August 2012 at 11:51pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
@Samana: Loved the Gibran quote...so apt...as well as the tree/creeper analogy. You know Aarti's basic problem is her do-gooder nature. Since fate has dealt her few harsh hands, she doesn't want people she loves go through such traumas...not if she can help it. With Prashant and Ansh it was a little different..she knew she had them to herself (at least till Prashant was with her)...but she knows she cannot have Yash in that sense...yet she chooses to commit this harakiri of not only falling for him but also confessing it to him. She genuinely desires Yash out of the dark depths and jolly as before...and in doing so she may be overdoing it. More than her bubble, she may be bursting Yash's bubble by confessing!!!...But then Yash can't deny that he is feeling lighter in a long time, happier and much at peace. She may appear to be clingy and desperately to support someone or the other... nevertheless, that's the way she is. She does remind me of this saying:

I fear the tyranny of the do-gooders more than evil people, as evil people may reform but do-gooders will never end their tyranny over others.Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

YourztrulyPearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06..CountingStars

nirmalac99 IF-Dazzler
nirmalac99
nirmalac99

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for d song yaar...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06..CountingStars

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Punar VivahAarti thinks of a promise to Gayatri about bringing the older Yash back. Are her attempts are justified? Or do you have any suggestions?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06..CountingStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index