Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 56)

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

@smiley: no worries =) btw u can call me sanjana =D

I see, thanks again sanjana!!! Big smile
Me, MJ.. Smile

Edited by smileymj10 - 11 August 2012 at 9:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
@Sanjana: Thank you for the song. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuro

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Finally caught up on Saf's and Indu's...

@saf:  I thought your take was wonderful simply because it was not OTT, which it could have easily been. And as usual without missing out on the details.

@Indu: Finally, read your take. TBH, your take is much lovelier than the episode itself.  This way, I could miss all the Aarti weirdness that everyone else is gushing about...LOL

@...Sadiie... How could you not be clear with all the accompanying visuals...Gosh, I love those monkeys. They are such darlings.  Nevertheless, I'll enjoy as many and all you write'. And speaking of monkeys...you have yet another version of a Ramayan coming your way...

@Yourztruly:  Welcome!  That was awesome, write up!  If anyone didn't bring up the heart scene, they did it on purpose, simply to smoke you out of your cave. I say, they, and purposely exclude myself because, this is not typically something I would have written about, LOL and definitely not at length' Look forward to some good natured competition between @Allbie and yourself in terms of expounding on just one scene'.

@Sam: They did spring that confession on us.  Aarti in love, Aarti unable to prevent herself from showing her joy, Aarti being on cloud 9. I can take all of that. And I'd have totally enjoyed them and praised the CVs to high heavens, had they showed her in complete abandon at the beach, truly enjoying her time with the family and yes, with Yash around and doing all the things they did, instead of being in this stalker-like mode. This was what bugged/creeped/bothered (whatever) me.  She seemed like the female version of a roadside romeo who trails you, puts himself in your line of vision, stares at you, and simply makes you want to leave the place - a roadside juliet? LOL And I agree - so what if the victim (Yash) got uncomfortable? The same question all roadside romeos ask themselves, I'm sure as they tease eves. LOL

Edited by redeye2012 - 11 August 2012 at 10:38pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Yourztrulynirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjAlamelujyoti06Euphoria...CountingStars

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
@Red: TBH????Ermm Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuro..CountingStars

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
@Indu... To Be Honest... The things that I have to pick up in the new age tech world...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjj..CountingStars

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
@Red: Thanks dear. I could easily ask my kids...but then I'll have to go through the entire process of eye rolling, looking at each other with "oh no, not again" eyes, smirking, and hedging...and some more...till I go all red in face and am about to blow up. How can they let go of one chance of being one-up on mumma??? (The first time I asked was about the acronym LOL,  and they gave me a very lively demoAngry)...So, I'd rather ask my friend.LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06..CountingStars

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
sanjana thanks for the yeh dil hai female version.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64..CountingStars

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Good Morning World...Happy Sunday Funday!!! Wink

Don't know what's being discussed in the few posts before mine Unhappy but whatever u guys are discussing I know some wonderful insights, analysis etc are involved Big smile Clap

EDIT: So I watched the marathon of PV and at the end of Tuesday's episode when G3 was talking to SP, she said she hope that Aarti & Yash stay away 4m harms...It was an anvil that there would be danger looming around them which we found out in Wednesday's epy. Then Yash send Lakhan (his enemy/danger) away in Thursday's episode who claimed that "he won't come back" which is a lie...IMO he'll be back with a more sinister plan and this time he might get the upper hand on Yash cause he's gonna be preoccupied trying to figure out what to do about the changes he has heading his way very soon.

I'm still on cloud nine over Friday's episode and just like Aarti I don't want anything to bust my bubbles Big smile LOL so I'm just gonna ignore the danger for the moment Tongue and enjoy every second of AarYa's AWESOMENESS

P.S Everyone have a great day filled with fun, love & blessings! XOX

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06..CountingStarspickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index