Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 54)

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Good morning All!!!  A rainy Sunday morning again.Ouch   But some fantastic discussions in the last few pages made my morning tea turn into a treat.

@Yourztruly: Wow...what a wonderful read!!!Clap Where were you all these days? Glad you broke your silence...it's almost criminal to keep that analytical mind in Mute. Welcome aboard!!!Smile

Sure that heart scene was extremely profound...and you explained it beautifully. It's Aarti who noticed that they have a heart connection and that they both are already bonding within that parameter...which is exclusively away from where the kids are. In fact there's a little fence there representing the one between the sand heart and the kids, with a small gateway...signifying that there love will be independent of their love for their kids. No more will the kids be the bridge, that is they won't need the kids anymore as an excuse to be together. Aarti has realized this connection, this love first...so she points out to Yash in gestures, just as she has been doing lately...her body language, gazes, and glances are totally attuned to Yash and they are indirectly acting as carriers of the messages her heart has been sending...which Yash has been picking, but ignoring and avoiding. You are right...the moment she points to him directly...as in confesses verbally...he walks away to the children...back to the original connection. He is not ready yet.

@Phal: You are right...Both are experiencing love differently this time around. Of course, Yash will walk away after her confession...because he still refuses to acknowledge that Aarti has found a place in his heart besides Arpita...that's because he still thinks that if he accepts Aarti, Arpita's importance will be compromised. But that need not be the case...as Palak has most admirably demonstrated. Now how will Yash realize this? That's where Lakhan comes in, I think. Any danger to Aarti will surely awaken that realization. However, I do want this slow...not how they treated Aarti's realization.

@Sudha: Lovely take.Clap I agree...It's high time Yashbabu gets disturbed because of a woman other than Arpita. It's simple...If Aarti's confession disturbs him, it means she is already under his skin and is knocking at the heart.

@Prityanka: Interesting write-up. Loved it.Clap The bubbles do represent Aarti's state of mind. She is really living the "Deewangi" promo (the one before this)...unmindful of the consequences she continues to love him and revels in this love...not caring what the outcome would be. She is aware that her bubble will burst...but still that doesn't deter her. This mad love of hers will ultimately pull Yash toward her...The passion he sees in her eyes is akin to the passion he had for Arpita...how can he not recognize something that familiar? Yes, he will walk away...but he won't be able to break away. The pull is too strong.

Edited by InduG64 - 11 August 2012 at 8:03pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

YourztrulyKs_143nirmalac99smileymj10bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixcssudhaAlamelujyoti06Euphoria...CountingStars

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Sadiie: That's a very old hindi movie song. Translated it means: "Where do I go?; Here nobody understands my pain; Where do I go?"

Ohhh! ROFL ROFL Poor Yash, no one understands his pain Cry
I'm gonna listen to this song nowLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhaAlamelu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Prityanka, lovely take..

I am with you on this completely
"Where I also want the precap to be real and I am not against Aarti's confession but some where the self esteem in me as a girl is preventing me to support her confession here at this point of time after seeing what she has gone through in her life and also the fear of rejection again. I am confused that is this Aarti, who was saying to vidhi and prateek before some episodes that she will never confess her love rather wait for him as she is not a teenager  but mother of three kids and she understands the real love and feelings of Yash''..then what is it? Or all is this the result of mission and pressure cooker???"

I can't bear her rejection again, which is quite gunaranteed unless they twist Yash characterization..

He doesn't feel anything for her. And we know he is straightwforward type of guy who never thinks of place or anyone, before giving piece of his mind, we have seen at Birthday party, at Neelam's house, recently infront of the shop..

Does that mean he will say it right there at beach? Will he explode, I hope not. Can't bear another public humiliation of Aarti. I think he will reject her and go alone, leaving her and kids alone. Either way we see rejected AartiUnhappy

They have history of misleading us with high point promos..

for instance  the precap of SP asking Shobhaji that Aarti has to chose between Ansh or them, that didn;t happen right away on Monday but kind of after sometime..

Then in divorce track, Aarti said he will come and take us and he woke up screaming, second part never happened and first part after sometime..

There has been lot other instances too, I believe this might happen but not right away and if Aarti take plunge in declaringConfused after Yash noticing Aarti in her more, then it would make sense..

Plus doesn't this track should have some sensuality, why rush?? We so far have been just seeing Aarti gleeing like a young girl alwaysConfused, when will we see goofy Yash, bit unsure of his feeling

Edited by bbbccc - 11 August 2012 at 7:30pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Pearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhaAlamelujyoti06Euphoria...CountingStars

..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
@Alamelu
I've turned a little repetitive in my replies LOL but
Awesome Write Up! Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhaAlamelu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhaAlamelujyoti06Euphoria...CountingStars

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti, you came up with your A/R alreadySmile its just saturday..

Loved it, quest for missing "A" in reaction, continuesTongue..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaAlamelu..CountingStars

..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64..CountingStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index