Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 53)

prityanka Senior Member
prityanka
prityanka

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Hi…all……Hug

.how is your weekend going on? Hope you all are enjoying the game by throwing the ball to each other's court. I am also enjoying and liking it very much controlling and checking my heartbeat in every second out of fear. I eagerly want to join a team but totally clueless to join which one. As I am a lazy rabbit I always want to join stronger one where I have to contribute nothing or may be very little to win the cup. But here I found both the team equally strongClap that I am afraid of joining any one and loosing the game. So at last decided to reserve a seat in neutral audience gallery and cheers both the team. Okay you all are free to call me coward, lazy, fool etc etc as these days I am enjoying these designation very much.WinkLOL

Okay now come to the point……..like Yashji I am too confused that what to do and what not, believe or believe not…..ohh…sorry…sorry…..I am confusing you too. Actually I am also talking about the hot topic precap ILU onlyEmbarrassed. Is it the right time for confession or not? What Aarti is doing for Yash I mean any mechanism and methodology she is following to bring the old Yashji back is right or wrong? Including third party in Aarti's love realization track or aarti's real love for Yashji is convincing or not (honestly….I was not fully convinced….but tried to overlook for the sake of story progression)??  I must say, you people have brilliantly discussed everything in each and every postClapClap. Literally I was nodding my head in agreement with each of the post and finally when I ended reading all the pages became more and more confuse that what I actually think about the precap ILUEmbarrassedConfused. Whatever, you all have already discussed and answered so many questions, now I have some questions and confusionsConfused. Hope you all will try to help me to come out of it.Smile

1.       Why there was a mixed flashback (I mean vidhi-Prateek-Aarti scene and Aarti-Gayatri scene) of urging bring old Yashji back by Aarti just before the arm wrestling scene or mission going to beach scene? I don't think Aarti forgot anything about her mission then what the need of reminding her again? She was on her path and also is on her path.  Is that flashback reminder has any connection with the sudden change in Aarti's behavior like giving those lovy dovy smile, constant staring without any hesitation and at last that bold ILU confession. Okay you may say that there is nothing changed in Aarti's behavior as she was always staring and giving those lovy dovy smile and probably more in this Mumbai track because she is in love with him.  What I want to say that I feel till that bangle scene there was sign of little hesitation like what am I doing?  ohh…shit he caught me while I was staring at him and then sudden change of expression in her eyes and postures but I did not find the same hesitation or what it be in her eyes in the whole beach scene. Surprisingly she was giving very straight and bold look to yash. I always find Yash happy around kids in this Mumbai track so there was nothing new in that beach scene while he was playing with kids and smiling then why this type of sudden change of behavior in Aarti. Even she was openly showing her happiness to yash while standing in between that heart shape with Yash. Okay precap seems reasonable that she may not or anybody in her place may not able to hide her feelings after watching Yash in his full of life back but what about before that? I did not find any drastic change in yash before precap.

2.        Okay as the caps posted by Deeps (thank you very much for your daily effort), I found bubbles only around the pics of Aarti. Is there any symbolism or future indication what CVs are trying to give us by using bubbles? And the most important thing, I read that all of you enjoyed that new BG song played in yesterday's beach scene. But this particular BG song is the reason of my fear and confusion. I am in doubt why they did not use that Aarti's love anthem Iktara song which also fits here as it was similar Aarti's POV and I think they never changed her anthem even there were chances in the scene like Jhula. And the lyrics of this new BG song "Bhawara mann………..dekhane chala Sapna" (beautiful one and very soothing….I really loved it) is confusing me more. The very first line of the song and bubbles are giving me fear feelings.

Where I also want the precap to be real and I am not against Aarti's confession but some where the self esteem in me as a girl is preventing me to support her confession here at this point of time after seeing what she has gone through in her life and also the fear of rejection again. I am confused that is this Aarti, who was saying to vidhi and prateek before some episodes that she will never confess her love rather wait for him as she is not a teenager  but mother of three kids and she understands the real love and feelings of Yash……..then what is it? Or all is this the result of mission and pressure cooker???

Hope there is some sense in my questions and if not……..ignore it….ignore itConfusedConfused. Again sorry for this long postCry. I am not stable in my opinion hence more and more confusion and the result is this long boring post.ConfusedEmbarrassedConfused

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143PiieMr.ZkPearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10bbbccckriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06Euphoria.

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
What if after Aarti says 'I love you ' to Yash on Monday, he tells Aarti you can ask for anything except love! To this Aarti replies I don't expect or want your love I understand but if i can truly ask for anything else I will ask you to give your family and children back that fun filled, smiling, laughing Yash? Do ya think this will make Yash realise how he is making his family suffer by staying grumpy and sad and change his behaviour...

He would have still not forgotten Arpita but will make an effort to change his behaviour for the kids and family!

Tactical bargaining!!! Ask for the more but settle for less,this less being what you actually wanted in the first place!

Edited by Loveforlife - 11 August 2012 at 2:06pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStarPearl_27nirmalac99kriti07bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06Euphoria.

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yourztruly

@ Sadiie...
thanks...honestly, I was expecting the mad cat from you LOL - not a complement! Shocked

I Disagree with Almost Everyone's Takes, but that doesn't mean I'll go around showing my Gunned CatLOL I'm too  young to die for looking like a terroristLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Yourztrulyredeye2012bbbccckriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseInduG64FireLordPhoenix

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
My POV on the precap - I think she will him tht and then wen he looks at her all shocked and sad she might start laughing and say "arre yashji y r u so sad i was just jkin and the look on your face was so priceless and then probably get up and say I will go and check on the kids" and then leaves him there wonderingSmile I wud lyk if sumthin lyk tht happens cuz I want him to b the 1st person to confess his feelings and not Aarti

redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhajyoti06

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
res

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudha

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Originally posted by InduG64

@Sadiie: Where are the monkies?Unhappy 
 Aarti, a stalker and a would-be rapistShocked LOL Plus a psycho..as per Red. Poor, poor Yashbabu...he might as well sing...jayen to jayen kahan; samjhe na, koi mera, dard yahan; jayen to jayen kahan...Tongue

Monkeys are on Vacation, I introduced a cat in my take instead LOL
Idk the way she was staring at Yash, like she's about to eat him up. No wonder he was so uncomfortable..
 @Bold - Translation please LOL

@Sadiie: That's a very old hindi movie song. Translated it means: "Where do I go?; Here nobody understands my pain; Where do I go?"

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhajyoti06..CountingStars

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
WOW!!Clap
  Its only saturday evening here in US and already 53 pages into the DC thread...wonder what the count will be like by monday noon my time when the show starts...Smile

bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhajyoti06Euphoria...CountingStars

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Arti: I am very surprised that she fell in love with him so fast, ofcourse she had a huge push, yash saving ansh and running the race with him and supporting ansh fully.  She has now started to show her feelings openly to him, knowing well the chance of reciprocation is less, but hoping very much.  Ofcourse she is egged on by her minlaw and family...She is a very spontaneous person though, does not think things through before doing anything, she just goes with the flow and whatever thoughts come to her at that point she follows it.  That is great at most times, but that is the exact opposite of the current Yash? So I am wondering how would anyone like Yash react to such a confession??

YASH: The road is long before he can reciprocate Arti's feelings.  Right now he still respect her, maybe just a tad attracted to her and does not seem to mind her as a friend and definitely likes her as a working partner. But Love NO!!   But I think he is attracted to her spontaneity, her genuineness, her childishness sometimes and her caring for his family all included.  He is very thankful and grateful that she has been accepted by one and all in his family including his parents and girls.  That is a huge for him.  As far as he is concerned, that is all he ever wanted from her, and of her.  Nothing more.  He kinda made that clear on the wedding night.

Its going to take a lot more for him to start loving her in the true sense of the word.  Time and some more things have to happen before that can happen.  Just imagine, if you loved someone so much as he did Arpita, its going to take so much more for you to start loving someone else.  It cannot happen in couple of months.  Especially when you have surrounded yourself with that person's photos, memories, and other physical things.  You dont have room to breathe without that person...

I think he does realize now that arti has started liking him a lot more, from her actions and behavior  (jeez, she is smiling at him, drooling at him and ordering him all the time now).  I think that is why he is running away from her, I think he does not want to hurt her by saying something to her especially after she gave him a piece of her mind that morning.  He is definitely more comfortable with her now, likes her, maybe finds her intriguing, but Love I dont think so.  Ofcourse the CVs have not given us any clue about his feelings...no thoughts about it, nothing in that direction...so we are left to make our own conclusions about Mr. Yash ScindiaWink

I am a romantic person, but also a realistic person.  Even though I wuold love for yash to love her right now itself, I know it maynot happen.  But would definetely love to see some drooling sessions from yash towards artWinki.  I want the process of love to start atleast for him.

These are my thoughts after rewatching all the episodes in mumbai...I dont know if you will agree with me or not..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Yourztrulynirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06Euphoria...CountingStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index