Punar Vivah

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 52)

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

@Sadie: I guess you want an Aarti without emotions -- in that case the title of this serial would be ROBOT
Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, so do I. If I don't like something I'll say it. Aarti is annoying me and No one has to agree with me. I wouldn't mind seeing Punar Vivah changed into Robotic Vivah.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cssudha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
This is why I love Punar Vivaah...CV's never left me giving surprises !! What ever we feel, think and love to happen...they never made it happen !! The outcome is always and will be different and unique !! 

And I think a guy falling in love with a girl first will be quite common...but here its something different where Punar Vivaah for a couple is not only meant for family and kids but its also for their own happiness too !! And aarti would be probably first in love as she had a bitter life in the past who lost all the love and happiness where yash was quite happy with his past life and was still in love with his ex-wife !! So it takes sometime to gain back his lost love in the form of Aarti !!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cssudha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
@ Jyo

Awesome action and reaction part especially that pota teaching ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Piie Senior Member

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Reaction of Yash (Well .. bhuttas r too hard for me .. lets start with a softer vertion Evil Smile)

OMG!!! What a "wicked" expression...he really DO look like he's going to "FEAST" on Aarthi Embarrassed...ooopps...am going all x-rated here ErmmEmbarrassed
How did I miss that expression in the episode Wacko

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Will the love declaration by Aarti make Yash go back to his shell he looked quite shocked by it. as if ye kya hua kab hua kaise hua and then he slowly starts analyzing his feelings giving looks to Aarti and then looking away when their ankanken become char.Wink or will he competely burst out and the promise Aarti made to her Saas and Sasur go kaput all this happiness balloon has to burst somewhere and some major twist has to happen

Paradhi is going another extreme and maybe like Jyoti posted two lies will come up for comparison AND THERE WILL BE DRAMA  OF/FOR TWO BAHUS 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Yourztruly Newbie

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@ Ria...
thanks...all of you cover all the bases so beautifully that I would only be parroting what you said...hence the silence...for instance, your and sudha's explanation on why it is cool for Aarti to fall in love first - that is exactly what  I thought, only the two of you expressed it so much better...having said that, would try and be a lil more vocal henceforth Smile

@ Sadiie...
thanks...honestly, I was expecting the mad cat from you LOL - not a complement! Shocked

@ Sam...
thanks...and you stole my dialogue Shocked...usually whenever I read your takes, I am the one going - I have the very same thoughts but Samana's explanation is so much deeper!!... 

well said about Aarti being much more to Yash than Arpita...from the beginning, I have always felt Aarti and Yash need each other...not want, not nice to have - but NEED...Aarti NEEDS to have Yash in her life and Yash NEEDS to have Aarti in his life...not just for the kids but so much more for each other

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

cssudha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
@ All

So far very good takes..Clap Clap 

But few points where I got hooked were...

1. Precap was misleading or a dream sequence...

2. Aarti confessing her love was juzz got to remind the deadline 

3. Why aarti making yash to get drown into pressure though she knew his discomfort..

I think precap is not meant to mislead...we were having discussions regarding a 20sec precap..right ?? where aarti and yash were having lot of fun together heartfully !! Here yash was too drowned into immense happiness and joy !! What all makes a sudden change in yash ??? They might be having fun playing with kids...series of cracking jokes or chasing one another whatever finally they end up lying down side by side and laughs!! So after all this...aarti had confessed her love I guess..So the precap scenes may appear at the end of episode !! And we can guess or imagine what might be the consequences held out there in the beach which made aarti to confess...So it might be totally real but not a dream sequence...

Well...if she really mean Gayatri words..she was almost succeeded in bringing back the normal yash...he was totally involved with kids and aarti especially in the beach moments and arm wrestling scenes...No more arpita thoughts and he was truly njying..So aarti need not make much efforts !! And the only aspect where yash is not letting his heart and soul come out has to be grilled !!  As already the info was passed to gayatri that he was as happy as before...she may doesn't have any options...shez quite happy as per the precap..but her pota wish would be fulfilled one day...Wink!! So there is no chance of having this deadline thought in aarti's mind...Her confession was juzz consequential and apt at that point of time !!

And aarti's confession make yash disturbed ?? Yes ofcourse..he has to face this fact and have to start realizing his feelings for aarti...Unless an external force is applied..work is not done..!! Same way...yash needs to get pulled out of his shell...so aarti was the only one who can  make him come out of his past memories...Her sudden proposal made yash get stunned and it would definetly give rise to his new journey of love...So if yash is left alone without any disturbances or if even aarti do keep holding her feelings..its of no use...though he started falling for aarti he never ever admit his feelings to her !! So he will be like the same Yash Scindia at Bhopal..juzz njying with the kids and keep obeying  the fact that Punar Vivaah was only for the kids...So Aarti's confession which was bold enough and confident will be a kick start to yash realization...!! And if he feels a bit uncomfortable and annoyed at the beginning...for sure he'll come out of those weird emotions soon...!! And even in the precap...yash was in thoughts so this clearly indicates he'll not blast aarti yet he may give her a warm warning...which indeed was a perfect timing by aarti to confess her love bcoz she too knew yash had already started feeling for her !!

So I think this is what Mumbai track is meant for..!! Hope CV's do make our thoughts come true !! Thats it...Uff..Its mid night now...will catch u guys tomorrow...Gudnight !!  

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Zetter IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Just doing a quick drive-by...Hope you all are having a great weekend! Wink

@Red: You're very welcome Hun! Oh my I missed the "bit" of a psycho part in your take   Dead LOL LOL but caught the second time around though Tongue ha ha

@Maham: OMG what a FANTABULOUS take on a 20sec precap...U blew me away Dear with your insights...Hats off to you that was just amazing...Great job! Heart

@Angel: Fab take and I loved your new comic strip edition Big smile Thumbs Up

@Jyo: Wow outstanding action/reaction Dear Heart AarYa have some dirty thoughts tsk tsk tsk ROFL ROFL
IMO you should start a thread dedicated to your action/ reaction...think about it Wink

@Sadiie: Love your second take as well, great job again Sweetie! Clap

EDIT: A warm welcome to all the new comers...You guys are gonna love our family but be warned we're a bit crazy here but love & respect each other's POV so don't be shy Tongue Hug

Have a goodnight Lovelies!!! *muah*

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index