Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 49)

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
@Jyo  Awesome!!! Actions reactionsROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@All Fabulous discussion guys.ClapClapClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
@jyo: guru and shishya combination awesome action / reaction.LOLEmbarrassedBlushingHeartROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhajyoti06

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Jyoti its like Newtons law EVERY ACTION HAS AN EQUAL & OPPOSITE REACTIONSROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
This time if as per the precap Aarti is really confessing her love for Yash he will be shocked thats expected because in his previous marriage with Arpita if I remember correct it was Yash who let out his feelings of love for Arpita first with poems and all that. 

So it will be a different experience for him this time around where Aarti will be confessing first and his reactions will be surely worth waiting because we all know that it wont be good at first and maybe thats when Aarit will get into danger and then he will realise how much Aarti means to him, its not love yet but just a feeling of companionship which he has started enjoying with her.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaMelodiousDreamsfuzzyfacejyoti06Euphoria.pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Oh my! There are so many things I loved in this A/R. One of the favourite word twister was produce pota!ROFLROFL I loved almost all the dialogues in it. Gave me some ideas for my comic strip and where to take it next!LOL

Edited by AngelDark - 11 August 2012 at 8:25am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseInduG64cssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Damn you know if Aarti is serious abt confessing her love, she is in for a heartbreak. Guys like Yash are so consumed with what they've lost, they always fail to see and appreciate what they've gained.

or Aarti cld just be joking just to test the waters, you know as check out Yash's reaction.

I dislike guys like Yash in such situation. They are idiots because they have lost something, God is kind enough to give them a second chance and a new beginning but guys like Yash just refuse to yield! God always gives us what we need and if we are lucky what we want is what we need, otherwise God wldn't bestow evil upon mankind, people do that themselves.Ouch

Yash is a real ngok!!!!Angry

Edited by fuzzyface - 11 August 2012 at 8:26am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhajyoti06Euphoria.pickachu

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Alas posting ma take on whole week except Thursday episodeSmile
Congo Cvs alas this was full of AarYa MIssion Mumbai.
# Perfect Hubby-Wifey moments
Be it Yash Listening to Arthi for keeping the phone off. The Jhula scene Karela Scene, Bangle scene all this CVs heve made us full of joy.This is what we want
#Nice Kids
They too scored a lot be it making them sit on Jhula and repeating their frustration of Yash Working ot on Holiday.Worth watching many times.
# Arthi Kudos yo you
Alas she decides to blast yash as if Arpita has a Patent to Toch his hand/ To push himYash rection was like this convincing her
# Wats ur problem G3

As i said in yesterday why this suden Divide and rule policy in ur DILs.
Doesnt Paridi has any right to give watever she wants to Prateek I wont be surprise if she devoleps hatred towards Arti. G3 was a typical Sasuma on that scene.
# Whole Pari Fiasco
Firstly she was manipulated by Bua. She wanna make Arthi life hell by creating a rift. I will be happy if Prateek stops Paridi

No husband will like if he sees his wife wanna hides a marriage fact.
Thogh Prateek promised he too has his own opinon taht wife should be inside house. But at the same time when Pari spoke in support of women when Men were commenting on her.
Last but not least thank u Chagan & Bawri

OVERALL SUPERB EPISODE

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Pooja_11nirmalac99bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhafuzzyfacejyoti06Euphoria.

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

Episode One-Line Review: Every Sunday at 11 am, watch Ramayan. 

ROFL ROFL ROFL LOL!!! ROFL ROFL
Sorry Am watching the Old Ramayan recently LOL

Loved Your Take!Big smile
I so hope the Precap is real, Aarti needs to come back from her dreamland to reality now.

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 11 August 2012 at 9:14am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143redeye2012Pooja_11bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhaInduG64

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index