Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 48)

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Oh Kirthi ..Yup True..Most Mallus are comfy with Tamil..and I too had many friends at school & College ..My Cableman used to put Malayalam movies every weekend at our apartments..So the 88-98 period of Mohanlal, Mamooty & Suresh Gopi movies I have watched them all ... And off late with even actors & actresses crossing over ... I like Prithviraj & Narain ..so catch up with their stuff too.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjcssudhajyoti06

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
@ All: great take and analysis enjoyed reading it.HugHeartClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06Euphoria.

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
@Indu, Kirthi, Saf : I read your takes and enjoyed it very much sorry for not being able to comment individually. As I got busy. Maybe I will have time tomorrow to comment on some thoughts of mine.

@Deeps: Can you provide me with some caps of Cas & G3 of late! LOL

Edited by AngelDark - 11 August 2012 at 7:20am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseInduG64cssudhajyoti06

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
@Angel : I am so sorry I am not putting them up of late... Jyo rush orders Arya ones so i get distracted by them ..but fikar not ... will post G3 Cas waala pronto :)

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 11 August 2012 at 7:21am

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
HI DCians, Smile

Upon seeing deeps caps, there's one thing that struck my mind,

We all know that the first scene is just one part of the episode, where in Aarti challenges Yash to a game of arm wrestling. At first he refuse it. But then later on agree with it.
Aarti won cause Yash intentionally lost, in order for the kids to be happy..

Just wondering if this scene is kinda related to the precap.. Confused

If that so, then it means Aarti will test Yash feeling, by saying I love you to him. At first he will refuse it or might be angry with her. But in the end, he will accept her love. Because he might think or just realize that this is what's best for his family.

I don't know if this make sense, just a thought maybe...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhajyoti06Euphoria.

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64cssudhajyoti06Euphoria.

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Oh Kirthi ..Yup True..Most Mallus are comfy with Tamil..and I too had many friends at school & College ..My Cableman used to put Malayalam movies every weekend at our apartments..So the 88-98 period of Mohanlal, Mamooty & Suresh Gopi movies I have watched them all ... And off late with even actors & actresses crossing over ... I like Prithviraj & Narain ..so catch up with their stuff too.
Even today ma granny watches those old mallu actors movie with lot of craze. Me being a kannadiga origin born in Chennai does not like it. I will keep torturing her till she changes the channel.

bbbcccnirmalac99Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64cssudhajyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
My actions and reactions for the day Tongue

Action of Yash (I m bored Unhappy)

Reaction of kids (we r bored too .. no action from u and momma Unhappy)

Action of Yash (Why not hv some arm wrestling action Tongue.. its a good way of foreplay before ... errr u all r too small to understand Evil Smile)

Reaction of Aarti (before what Angry...I m not too small .. so I will understand Tongue)

Action of Yash (So come to me .. lets start the action Tongue)

Reaction (carry on mommy and daddy ..as per promise ..no adult film viewing Smile)

Action of Aarti(Lets start Big smile)

Reaction of Yash (U really looking yummy Embarrassed)

Arm wrestling starts Big smile

Action of Yash (Can I just get a taste of this delicious manicured hand Embarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti (just hand ?? .. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash (Ok can I get a taste of your delicious looking lips too Blushing)

Reaction of Aarti (BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing)

Yash looses in Arm wrestling Tongue

Action of Kids (Good job in seduction Momma Cool..now we know how to win from these men Tongue)

Reaction of Yash (Well I will see u in beach Evil Smile)

Double reaction of Aarti (  bas only seeing ?? EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Beach arrives Tongue

Action of Aarti (U gifted me karela .. now let me gift u bhutta .. this is my way of teaching u some important kama ...errr kalakaris EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Yash (Outside the house , I m a veggie Smile)

Action of Aarti (ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked...I can't let my bubbles burst so soon )

Reaction of Yash (Well .. bhuttas r too hard for me .. lets start with a softer vertion Evil Smile)

Double reaction of Aarti (aahhh ab aaya oonth pahad ke neeche Evil Smile)

Action of Yash ( Take this Nariyal paani and follow me .. suck this straw till the paani is over and keep looking at me .. okk Smile)

Reaction of Aarti (Ok boss Big smile)

Action of Yash (She is only looking at my face ..uff these girlsAngry .. let me turn back Tongue)

Double Action of Yash (Turns back Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti (Awww what a cute bum .. feel like singing bum bum bole masti mein dole .. my fav song EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash (arghhh all u could think of that kids song UnhappyAngry)

Reaction of Aarti (Why dont u suggest me some adult songs then WinkTongue)

Action of Yash (Mayb something like Ohh lala ohh lala ... tu hai meri fantasy EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti (Chu nana chu nana .. ab mein jawaan ho gayee EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash (damnn it I dint ask you for complete the sentence AngryAngryAngry)

Action of Yash (Look Aarti ji ... even the kids r making suggestive huts for our kama...errr kalakaris Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti (Yash ji ...even they understand Cas needs Pota and not Pot Big smile)

Action of Yash (But I can only produce Pots for now Ouch)

Reaction of Aarti (I m there na to teach u how to add extra "A"  in Pot EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Aarti (Come stand inside this heart Big smile)

Reaction (errr how will this produce Pota ..Confused)

Double reaction of Aarti (First u need to hv this heart .. then reproduction stage will come my chocopie Big smile)

Action of Yash (Me and a chocopie .. awww EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..let me give u my most coolest look for today Cool)

Reaction of Aarti (EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash (Ok now let me join the kids to see what indirect msges they r giving me Confused)

Reaction of Ansh (Dad dont waste time here ...take momma on beach .. lye down ... Cas's POTA dream might get some dimention Tongue)

Action of Yash to Aarti (Ok as per Ansh ka advice lets lye down and lets hv some laughter therapy till we get some POTA solution )

Reaction of Aarti (I hv an idea .. lets relive our Suhaagraat times minus con*** this time Tongue)

Double reaction of Yash (Nahiinnn .. I love my pavitrata Unhappy)

Solution of Pota still is to b found Unhappy...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieredeye2012-Deepzz-Pearl_27Strawbellanirmalac99smileymj10bbbcccMelodiousDreamslulujjjjcssudhaInduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurofuzzyfaceEuphoria.Kesha_H.pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index