Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 47)

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
<<If he was totally unaffected by Aarti I get it. He would feel horrible thinking that she loves him but he cannot. But he does have feelings for her and what is wrong if he was made to think about those feelings.>>

@Kirthi: Nod, nod, nod...all the way.  

He may be have been in limbo for four years...but does he want to stay there anymore? Your words above say it all. He may have used Arpita's key to begin this trip, but it will be Aarti's key that will seal it. Henceforth, he will remember this city for Aarti's laughter and not Arpita's...and that is what will change majorly. He came here with a dead heart; he will go back a rejuvenated being...secure in the feeling he is loved even though he may not be able to return the love back. Now Yash Scindia will start reflecting on life and living...once he does that, his family will automatically start living again. 

What he sees in her eyes scares him...her confession will scare him more. So what? He will only be hearing what he has been suspecting for long...since Ansh let the cat out in that auditorium. This is not going to be a surprise to him...but the suddenness of it  would certainly stun him. He won't see it coming. He is still retreating...and hasn't had his defences up yet, so Aarti's impulsive confession will throw him off gear...So? Fine...I say that's required. For long he has led his life in a measured, calculative way. Let him feel how it is to try to balance when the rug is suddenly pulled away...the fun of it, dealing with the next moment as it presents itself and not in a preplanned manner. Let him think of a love that is warm and living and moving all around him vis-a-vis a love that is stuck on walls and lives in his memories.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012-Deepzz-angakenirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06Euphoria.

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
@Deeps: Thanks for the pics.Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

What Strawbella.. I have a huge number of crushes.. all seasonal .. I tend to dump some when another fresh piece of eye candy comesalong.. Yess I am fickle like thatWinkLOL
Good deeps nice policy. Keep it up.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged

OMG Kirthi..R u also a chennaiate...we seriously have to make a count of how many south Indians r DCians ...Like Jo & me were talking..Its surprising so many IF waasis r south Indians who watch & discuss Hindi shows .
Its coz of the frustration created by Tamil serials wherein        -veity always wins.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Indu...  Dosti mein no thanks  ... I don't handle compliments & thanks well ...Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhajyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Indu...  Dosti mein no thanks  ... I don't handle compliments & thanks well ...Embarrassed

Deeps...then lots of love and hugs...I would engulf you in all the love I can give and you better learn to handle that...Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhajyoti06

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged

OMG Kirthi..R u also a chennaiate...we seriously have to make a count of how many south Indians r DCians ...Like Jo & me were talking..Its surprising so many IF waasis r south Indians who watch & discuss Hindi shows .

ha ha! Deeps. No, not a chennaiate but a mallu and have studied in Coimbatore and have tons of relatives and friends in Chennai whom I have visited regularly when in college. So yup Tamil movies was a big part of my growing up. LOL I know, I am always amazed at the  number of South Indians who watch and discuss these shows and especially on our forum. Big smile Now you know why you should turn your head the other way if I make some major grammatical mistakes in my hindi. Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012-Deepzz-kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhajyoti06

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
@kirthi: i and my hubby watch more malayalam, and hindi,movies than tamil.

Edited by jabirnou - 11 August 2012 at 6:54am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012-Deepzz-Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhajyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index