Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 46)

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Hey all being abad translator i posted lyrics by translating the same. Inspite of it no-one bothered to commentCryCry crying smiley

Please co-relate those lyrics with AarYa moments exclusively Sam & Joe
The opening Queens of DCLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27angakenirmalac99saf24SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06Euphoria.

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
The more I think about it, the more Aarti' confession seems totally off plan. If you watch the precap, you can see that Yash is laughing. Ergo, Aarti achieved her mission for this trip and made Yash live and enjoy himself once more. I know that one instance of laughter is not proof that she has achieved his complete transformation, but after a long, arduous effort on Aarti's part, he finally let go of his inhibitions and laughed without any reservations. It was a big moment for "Mission Mumbai" and Aarti completely ruined it by confessing her love. His smile disappeared, he looked tortured and closed off once more (going just by the precap here). It looked like he was back to square one (more like negative 3). She should have waited, she should have just been his friend and shared in his laughter, found after so, so long. But she couldn't and she didn't.  This was an utterly stupid move from a logical perspective which makes me all the more sure that Aarti had no prior intention of letting it out.

I think it all comes down to the fact that Aarti tried to define and confine her own love for Yash. She felt the beginnings of love which she could easily control and derive joy from, but not disclose. She had so much else on her mind, including the kids, her in-laws and the kitchen that she didn't really have to face her feelings. She could just live in the knowledge that they were there and feel happy about it. But in Mumbai, it was Yash, all day every day and when he started responding to her and the children, when in the process of trying to heal him from above, she caught glimpses of the man behind the grief, she fell more deeply and meaningfully in love with him, not just as a patient or her charity case, but as a man in his own right...and that is when her feelings started to run away with her, out of her control.

Basically, Aarti thought she could outsmart love by defining its parameters in her life and keeping a masterful hold over what she used it for. Didn't she tell Vidhi and Prateek that she was no teenager and she had to be smart about this? But do you have to be a teenager for love to consume you and make a fool out of you? I think not. Love made a fool of Aarti Scindia, and I for one can't wait to see how she responds to that.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieredeye2012Pooja_11CharishmaangakePearl_27Strawbellanirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64saf24AngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06Euphoria.Loveforlife

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charishma

*Edit: I would love it, if after her I love you, Aarti just laughs at the shocked look on his face, and tells him to chill out. That his virtue is safe with her, and that she said it simply because it felt right. I would love it if she didn't give him the chance to freak out. So in one breath she says she loves him, but in the other sort of removes the awkward charged-like atmosphere that will come with it. And then she should just get up and go find the kidsLOL. Just cool as a cucumber. Star

Yes, yes, yes! I would absolutely love to see something like this unfold! This will not only just blow Yash away but it will leave all of us reeling as well because we are all expecting there to be some sort of backlash from Yash! So this will be quiet an empowering moment LOL

But it's obvious that something of this magnitude can't just be brushed underneath the rug and forgotten about, Yash is going to confront her, he is going to have to otherwise he is going to completely insane, but I want this to happen later in the day, when they're back home and the kids have been put to sleep! Yash needs some time to actually process what happened so that he can deal with it in a level headed manner that gets his point across but doesn't completely plummet Aarti because that's just going to cause more damage to Yash once he has had the time to think things through! The guilt of pushing her down after a confession like that will hang over his head and he really doesn't need that additional pressure! Plus this all needs to lead to Aarti backing away from him and that is also extremely critical for Yash to discover himself and his feelings towards her!

And I completely agree with your previous post that Aarti is not going to be too harmed in this situation mainly because she knows not to expect anything from him. And I am sure that from the second the words leave her mouth she will be waiting for a blow up, so nothing Yash says or do will stun her or completely break her like we were fearing before! She walked into this knowing what she was dealing with and since the surprise factor is taken away the situation becomes easier to deal with! But Yash on the other hand will probably be dealt with the biggest surprise of his life in the form of this confession and he won't have a clue what to do about it LOL So yeah at the end of the day Yash once again gets the shorter hand of the deal even though it was Aarti who took such a big risk! Gahhh, there are just so many possibilities on how this can unfold and I just really, really hope that this doesn't end up blowing up on our faces!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pooja_11nirmalac99smileymj10angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaMelodiousDreamslulujjjjjyoti06Euphoria.

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
@Red: I wasn't frustrated. Sorry if it came off that way. I was sort of resigning myself to the lack of logic in my argument and that I couldn't really refute anything you said in yours. And I guess I am a bit over-preoccupied with the precap, so you'll forgive my impulsive jump there. LOL

As for why she continued with her looks and suggestive gestures when he was clearly uncomfortable, I am usually on Yash's side when it comes to Aarti's bulldozing but this time I am totally with Aarti. I think by making her feelings known, she is treating him as an adult in the most literal way possible. She is doing something that I haven't seen anyone do on this show so far, and actually giving him all the information for him to deal with. Be it the condition that Aarti leave after the ransom was paid, the lie about her leaving and the kangans, Bua's involvement in the debate thing, Paridhi's job situation, pressures on Aarti with regards to their relationship, down to Palak and her bad marks, his family always "protects" him from information they think he can't handle, treating him like some fragile china doll, which is justifiable considering he acts like one. And so he has floated away from his family and lives on his emotional island with Arpita's memories and pictures.

Someone had to break the cycle at some point and I am happy Aarti is. I want to see Yash finally face a situation where an uncomfortable truth is held up in his face for him to negotiate, and I am not talking about the precap here. So what if he is uncomfortable? I personally discomfort for him in this relationship has been a long time coming and I like that Aarti is refusing to be what he wants her to be, and just being herself...which means, being in love with him and not being ashamed of it. He has always dictated the terms of this relationship and Aarti has toed the line, taking everything he threw at her with a smile on her face and an apology at the ready. On the beach, she took things into her own hands and revealed a few truths to him, no matter his discomfort. For the first time, Yash has to deal with something not on his own terms and I look forward to that.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99angakePearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64MelodiousDreamsjyoti06Euphoria.

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

I was preparing for my 10th boards when this movie Gopura Vasalile was released...and Karthik was my crush then LOL  ... My mom did not let me watch it until my school was over...and by that time movie was not there in theaters any more... I did not talk to her for 3 weeks coz i was so angry with her..Finally I saw it when the video was released after a long time. 

OMG Deeps crush on Karthik tooLOL Lol for many things u got scoldings. Poor u  be it watching AASAI ON DEVI theatre or Gv movie.Arasiyala idellam sadarnamappa. Cool Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
What  Strawbella.. I have a huge number of crushes.. all seasonal .. I tend to dump some when another fresh piece of eye candy comes along.. Yess I am fickle like that Wink LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhajyoti06

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=SylvaniaLUX]I was preparing for my 10th boards when this movie Gopura Vasalile was released...and Karthik was my crush then LOL  ../QUOTE]

ROFL Deeps, I think pretty much everyone had a crush on Karthik at the time, including moi. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
OMG Kirthi..R u also a chennaiate...we seriously have to make a count of how many south Indians r DCians ...Like Jo & me were talking..Its surprising so many IF waasis r south Indians who watch & discuss Hindi shows .

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 11 August 2012 at 6:25am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Piienirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhajyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index