Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 44)

Piie Senior Member
Piie
Piie

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I used to cry myself to sleep at night
But that was all before he came
I thought love had to hurt to turn out right
But now he's here, it's not the same, it's not the same
He fills me up, he gives me love(probably this part from Yash hasn't arrive yet...but I think he's already there Embarrassed but just chose to ignore it)
More love than I've ever seen
He's all I've got, he's all I've got in this world
But he's all the man that I need 

This song from Whitney Houston has always brought tears to my eyes...and from the precap, I guess it suits Aarthi perfectly!!!

My heart aches soo badly for her...yet am happy that she'd boldly declared it to Yash!!! (If the declaration is for real and not a dream Confused)

Knowing Yash he'll not reciprocate to Aarthi, but don't worry Aarthi Ji, he'll come around very very soon...till then...

HeartHeartHeart I LOVE YOU!!!!!! HeartHeartHeart and am sure DC club LOVES YOU TOO HugHugHug

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaAllbut1jyoti06Euphoria.Loveforlife

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
@ Red,

Yes, there has always been a time limit set for Arati for everything. But I think if she is able to bring back a more lively Yash from Mumbai, all would have been happy and I don't think G3 would have been disappointed. So, even though there is a time limit, its not that compelling this time is what I feel. To an extend now its enough for SP and G3 that Arati is trying and they are blindly trusting her and her abilities for using the magic wand.

Also, in yesterday's episode, it was clear that Yash understood that Arati has some more feelings for him which he don't want to accept and thats why there was clear discomfort from his side.

Still, a major part of me thinks that the precap could be misleading because, those lines by Arati could be twisted, and even then Arati can be happy that in a way she confessed her feelings but still Yash didn't understand that. And even Yash may understand what she told, but has an option to ignore it than react.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhajyoti06Euphoria.

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Yash : Dont look at me like that Embarrassed ..

Aarti : plsss dont stop me today .. I seriously mean it today .. I m gonna eat u up Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Mr.ZkPearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaAllbut1Euphoria.

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
@ Maham- I echo ur feelings. I can't express what i felt when I saw him laughing. And U r right, I have not seen gurmeet laugh that way either. I mean I have seen him laugh harder on occasions, but in this particular instance there was such pure joy on his face, its amazing. believe me, it gave me goosebumps! All I can say is it wasn't Gurmeet laughing but Yash Scindhia. It was the moment , the one moment where he was LIVING after so long!  guess that speaks volumes about his acting.I had no idea that a simple laughter could bring about so many reactions, but it did. There was an uninhibited joy, a purity, and at the same time a melancholy in his laughter. It has a beautiful but haunting effect! Terrific!Clap

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieredeye2012CharishmaPearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10cssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06Euphoria.

Charishma Goldie
Charishma
Charishma

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

This is going to naturally have her start to pull away a little from Yash and that is going to drive him absolutely nuts! I mean first he is going to have her confession ringing in his head every second of every day forcing him to confront the changing dynamic of their relationship and then the growing distance between them might just put him over the edge, which is exactly what he needs!

He is going to have absolutely nothing to fall back on anymore and I am sure we'll be getting to see a lot of internal conflict within him as he struggles between his past and present!

I know right?? There is no escape for him. This is what I want from her. An acknowledgement that isn't drawn out via water tortureLOL. She feels it, so she says it, and then its there, and neither will be able to forget. And Yash is once again confronted by another truth. Arpita had no place in their previous fight, and she has no place here.
I really want to have a couple episodes of non-stop Yash introspection following the confession. And yeah, Aarti is probably going to be embarrassed. Her love cloud will pop just the slightest bit and she'll float back down to earth. But beyond a 5 second blowout, I really don't see her all that harmed. I think she'll be the one in better condition. Maybe she'll feel relieved too.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012angakePearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06Euphoria.

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
@jikky_84 and @Euphoria:

I agree the deadline is not as firm as before. But the expectations are high. And Aarti is floating on cloud 9 as she topples one obstacle after another. So, she too is on a bit of a high and would like continued success.  G3's demand works in so far as the project parameter set for Aarti. By the time they return from Mumbai, Yash has to be his old self. Not only that, his old self will return when Aarti becomes a wife in the true way. There is no doubt that all this is working on her as she takes the risky step of showing her love. No seduction can occur if Aarti doesn't indicate her agreeableness. So, that's what it is.

Don't get me wrong. I don't question any of Aarti's intentions. She's a do gooder. All my comments are made after taking all of Aarti's good persona into consideration. It is the approach that strikes me as unnatural and it is my wish that the CVs are taking this somewhere. That's all...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmaPearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10cssudhaAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06EnchantedForestEuphoria.

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Before posting ma take on episodes i wanna see u all a vedio wherin a song that was a contrast to PRECAP

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaAllbut1jyoti06Euphoria.

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
@Angel: No need to apologise! You presented your opinion and I presented mine. It's totally fine, no feelings were hurt and no filter needed. It is hard to present a holistic picture at all times, and such inconsistencies do happen.

@Indu: I guess when the words come straight from your heart onto the screen is when I connect to them the most because I write the same way. I rarely edit when I write about this show, just add more thoughts as they come. And the middle of the night is when my creative juices are at their peak! While I am saddened by the prospect of their mutual heart break, I am also excited about the new level of intensity it will bring to this phase of their relationship.

@Red: I keep saying this, and I just don't know what else to say. Aarti confessing to Yash was not a decision, weighing the pros and cons and coming to a conclusion, so no matter how much you try, it is not going to figure in any logical sense. She saw him laughing and she was overcome, so she blurted her feelings out. She didn't do it to any purpose at that moment, she was just, like Jyo said, drunk on her feelings and Yash's happiness. She was not in a hurry to reveal her feelings, just make Yash happy but I don't think she was prepared for the effect that Yash's happiness would have on her, how much it would take her past self control.

I agree with the rejection bit though. The confession was an impulsive act, but dealing with the consequences are going to be the long term result of her impulse. And she is going to need all her wits about her to handle that. Maybe she will regret letting her feelings get away with her, maybe she won't. But in that moment, I truly believe she had no control over what she was saying, nor was she saying it to any specific purpose or end. It just happened. It is only after it happens that she will think of all the things that you mentioned, the implications on the kids, the pressure on Yash.

Though to be totally honest, I think it is about time she passed on some of the immense pressure she has been facing with regards to this relationship onto him. He has gone scott free all this time and she has borne the brunt of everything, so I am happy about this from multiple angles.

@Maham: I can believe you did a whole take on the precap! It is so loaded with meaning and possibility. I just can't get over the whole effect, Yash laughing, the sound of the ocean and the reference to Aarti's past. It is such a "moment" that I too can't seem to see how Aarti would not let her feelings that have been escaping her all day, get away once and for all.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieredeye2012Charishmanirmalac99angakePearl_27saf24InduG64cssudhaMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06Euphoria.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index