Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 43)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
@Redeye : I dont deny that even I hv a doubt regarding the deadline associated with her confession which is bothering me as well Ouch...In the starting of the episode yesterday Aarti did think of her mother-in-law's words and then she started her entire beach plan program .. so it does bother me that whether her confession on beach was her own natural instinct or its because of the deadline her Sasuma has given her Ermm...

But here what I interpret is that mayb she is taking this deadline like a motivation which is giving her an extra push to show her bold side and go for the direct confession which as it is she will b doing one day or the other because her realisation of love has already happened weeks back and so far she was only hiding out her feelings with fear of rejection Ermm...But this deadline ,has actually wiped off all fears from her heart now and she goes ahead to confess her feelings irrespective of whether she gets his acceptance or rejection Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zkredeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99Allbut1cssudhasaf24SamanalyseInduG64Euphoria.jikky_84

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
The equation is simple here .. Aarti might say  I love u just the way u love Arpita .. u dont expect Arpita to love u in return because u know she cannot return back from dead .. same way I dont expect u to love me in return because I know u cannot fall in love again ... so I feel she is actually putting the ball in Yash's court without actually putting any pressure on him ...

Its more like just how I cannot force u to love again ...same way u cannot force me not to love again .. two humans cannot always think in same direction  .. and I m not interested to keep u in dark either about my feelings ..fair enoough .. I feel Ermm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zkredeye2012-Deepzz-Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseInduG64Allbut1Euphoria.jikky_84pickachu

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
^ Jyo, as much as I wish for this to happen, I don't think Aarti would be that vocal about her feelings - not because she doesn't have the guts to say all these or anything (I mean she's a daredevil and fears no one) but probably because Yash wouldn't give her a chance to 'justify' herself. Knowing Yash, he woud probably blast at her or simply walk off.

I don't think Aarti's actions are gonna make Yash feel guilty. Why would he feel guilty when he doesn't feel any sort of attachment towards Aarti as yet. I feel that the confession may just get Yash to realize that the relationship has changed its dynamics and it's not as simple and straightforward as it was when the 2 of them had entered into the relationship. The behavior and wants of a party has changed and I hope after the confession, he would acknowledge it and not turn a blind eye towards it. :)

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zkredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27angakesaf24SamanalyseInduG64cssudhaAllbut1jyoti06jikky_84pickachu

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Good morning! Hope you guys having a good weekend so far. Love the discussions.

@ Kirthi, Samana & Jyo: Thanks

@ Indu: Thanks. That quote stuck in my head after watching the episode since Yash actions are indicating that he is getting more and more attracted to her each day even though he keeps fighting it.

@ Red: Loved your one line review of the episode lol.

redeye2012Pearl_27angakeAllbut1SamanalyseInduG64cssudhajyoti06Euphoria.jikky_84pickachu

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
@jikky_84: Right. I read some of your earlier posts. And it seemed like what you were saying echoed much of what I felt as well. 

Which is why I miss the Aarti of the yore! She was a straight arrow. Like Paridhi, she accomplished much by being simply straight forward. After marriage, it is like they have entered into some time machine which deposited them in the dragon house, and here they have had to navigate through a maze of tradition and stubbornness to survive, with various members placing one obstacle after another. 

It this were developed into a video game, I'm sure it'd be a hit in India. 

And besides, as some (including @Jyo who had the best explanation) felt that the precap may be misleading (like that has never happened before!).  It is just to give us something to talk about...

It may not turn out that way at all...She may not confess and hence no rejection follows. (Although as @sam can vouch, I have been vocal enough about this route). 

Edited by redeye2012 - 11 August 2012 at 4:25am

CharishmaPearl_27nirmalac99Allbut1saf24SamanalyseInduG64cssudhajyoti06Euphoria.jikky_84

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmaMr.Zkredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27angakesaf24SamanalyseInduG64cssudhaAllbut1jyoti06Euphoria.roseinbloom

Charishma Goldie
Charishma
Charishma

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I'm a little torn about whether or not I want her to confess. But the way the promo looks. I'm quite sure she will. She'll be caught in the moment and it'll slip out how it always does.

And then...I have no clue lol. Hopefully Yash doesn't get too mean. Maybe if the kids are there too, then maybe they'll step in and start echoing it (like they like to) or something. I have a feeling any confrontation they have might be a little delayed. Which is good. Yash will have some time to think before he goes ballistic in a reflexive action.
Maybe he will calmly tell her he can't feel the same way. And that'll be that.
I don't want another "you're not Arpita" speech. For the love of all that is good and kind, please noooD'oh

redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27angakeAllbut1saf24SamanalyseInduG64cssudhajyoti06Euphoria.

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Good god, I can't get over Yash's laugh in the precap! I think I have seen it at least 10 times by now, and every time I have to pause at this shot and stare at it for a couple of seconds before I can move on! This is the first time in the show we are seeing him laugh in such an open and unrestrained way and it is so, so beautiful to watch! I actually don't ever remember Gurmeet laughing like this ever before, even on the set of Jhalak, and it's absolutely amazing what a spell bounding effect it creates! Plus the fact that they threw this at us when were least expecting it just makes it all the more impactful! I really can't wait to see what leads to this AarYa laugh attack because it must have taken something big for Yash to lose all his inhibitions and just live in the moment like that!

And I really, really, really don't blame Aarti from confessing at this moment, I mean, who wouldn't? This is a breakthrough moment for both of them, and it makes sense for Aarti to bring her feelings into the light after sharing it with him! I am certain that she has no expectations from him and might even expect him to blast her because she deviated from their so-called boundaries, but that doesn't stop her from saying those three words as she knows  that their is no point in hiding her feelings any more! He already has an inkling that she is falling for him and she wants to clear all his doubts and turn them into hard core truths so that later on he can't point any fingers at her. And even if he takes it a little too far with his reaction, at the end of the day the final outcome will be nothing but positive. I would actually like to see come back to earth and accept that this is going to be an unrequited relationship! This is going to naturally have her start to pull away a little from Yash and that is going to drive him absolutely nuts! I mean first he is going to have her confession ringing in his head every second of every day forcing him to confront the changing dynamic of their relationship and then the growing distance between them might just put him over the edge, which is exactly what he needs!

From now on, no matter what happens, Aarti will take the front seat in Yash's thoughts and Arpita will be pushed back simply because there are much more pressing matters in the present that Yash must now deal with! Today was a clear indicator that he is becoming slightly aware of his attraction towards Aarti and he is doing his level best to ignore it and run away from it! But he won't be able to do either of that when her concrete words will be running a mess in his head. No matter how much he pretends to throw it off and be angry at her, this is going to be the turning point of Yash's healing process because now he knows that there is someone out there who loves him for him. I think after Arpita's death not only was he sure that he won't be able to love anyone, but also that no one will be able to love him. But here in one go, Aarti not only tells him that love can indeed happen more than once but also that he can still be loved despite all his baggage! And this once again goes back to the fact that Yash needs to be needed and there is no way better to let a person know that you need them than to tell them that you are in love with them! So all the cards are falling right on target here, both in terms of character growth and relationship progression!

After my first watch I was absolutely horrified at the idea of Aarti confessing her love at this juncture, but the more I saw the precap and the more I thought about it, the more it makes sense for her to so right now! And I really, really hope that this doesn't turn out to be a dream sequence or something because that would be so, so anti-climatic! One thing is for sure though, the precap is definitely not a manipulation because it's one entire sequence without any cuts or breaks, so the whole scene in it's entirety will be happening, now all that's left to see is if it happens for real or if it's the result of another over hyper imagination! Either way though, next week is going to make for a very interesting watch because this it is going to mark the beginning of the many emotional turmoils and changes Yash is going to be going through with regards to Aarti. He is going to have absolutely nothing to fall back on anymore and I am sure we'll be getting to see a lot of internal conflict within him as he struggles between his past and present!

And I can't believe I did a whole take on just the 20 second precap itself! I seriously need to learn how to condense my thoughts, but when it comes to AarYa, I don't seem to have any control over my words! Once I start typing all the thoughts running around my head tend to spill on my screen and I am left completely helpless Silly I am sure this was extremely scatter brained but this precap did take me for a spin and now I have two very long days to wait before I can see the outcome of this! It's really lucky that I am supremely busy during the day otherwise I would have gone crazy! I have tons to say about the episode itself as well, especially about the last beach sequence (how beautifully enchanting was that?), but that's all for tomorrow because I am totally beat for now!

Edited by Allbut1 - 11 August 2012 at 4:32am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmaMr.Zkredeye2012nirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27angakeDMKJ_VBsaf24SamanalyseInduG64MelodiousDreamscssudhajyoti06roseinbloomEuphoria.LoveforlifeEnchantedForest

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index