Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 40)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
@Saf : This phrase of yours perfect describes Yash in yesterday's episode and thats what even Aarti must b saying in her heart "You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see but you can never close your heart to the things you don't want to feel."EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Aarti knew that Yash has started feeling and enjoying her presense but he is just turning a blind eye towards it because of his own reservations ... Aarti was bold enough not to let it go this time and confront him directly which we see in precap EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Borna :I really want u to take some time out and mayb make a beautiful AarYa post this weekend on all your thoughts regarding this whole Mumbai week .. I really want to know your POV on Aarti's feelings and Yash's change of heart EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Indu : Aaahhh I knew u will come out with a fabulous take yet again ClapClapClap...I really loved the way your started your take saying Aarti dont want to hide her love anymore ,why should she ? Embarrassed...this is so true .. Aarti has not comitted any sin by falling in love .. so whats the harm in confessing it to the man she loves Embarrassed... As it is Aarti knew that Yash too realised she has fallen for him .. so instead of giving him confusing signals , let me just directly  confess my feelings for him and stop the hide and seek games we r playing with each other .. He will maximum reject me for which I m prepared too ..LOLEmbarrassed... At least by confessing her feelings Aarti does put Yash in a fix where he will b left wondering if she can move on in life forgetting her tragic past (for him ,she is still a ex-widow) , then why cant I being a man do the same .. At least his mind will b engaged with Aarti's thoughts rather than Arpita from here on LOLEmbarrassed... Thats what even the promo suggests where Yash is alone standing in a frame unable to come out of it and Aarti is waiting for him outside the frrame while both r in a certain dilemma ... now Aarti's confession makes that promo clearer now ...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zkredeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaAllbut1Euphoria.

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
@Ria : Even I meant the same .. Yash there was thinking 3 things ..

one is whats going in Aarti's mind ?? ,

two is why is she looking at me in this manner ?? 

and three is did I do wrong by just leaving her alone ..

all 3 questions which is going in his mind in that scene , he knows the answers too ..

one he knows Aarti is in love with me and thats what is going in her mind ,

two he knows she is looking at me in that manner because she is madly in love with me , 

and three he also knows that he left her alone there because he does not want to face the truth that she is in love with me because like u said ,it might just spoil their new found comfort level ...Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.ZkPearl_27nirmalac99Allbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaEuphoria.

shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf24

...so she may chose to use one that does not involve them in a romantic manner.

Makes sense so early in this serial but I seriously hope not, that would be such a let down Cry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaAllbut1jyoti06Euphoria.

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Originally posted by jyoti06

I
Coming to yesterday's precap , I feel its going to b a turning point where Aarti will confess and Yash will reject .. Aarti will b left heartbroken and she will stop making any more efforts from here on .. she might actually go back to her mechanical self where she will treat this marriage like a compromise for kids which she used to do earlier because she will feel thats what Yash ji wants from this marriage CryOuch... From here on it will b Yash's realisation of love when he will start missing all the fun and madness of this Mumbai wali Aarti and thats when his efforts will show up when he will try to bring this Mumbai wali Aarti back in action because he will realise that he has actually fallen in love with this Mumbai wali real Aarti EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Jyo: Totally agree with you there. Though they blotched up Aarti's self-realization somewhat by involving third parties (and that too with the most ridiculous love guru concept), Aarti needed to fall in love first so that her efforts to bring Yash out of his self-imposed exile do not seem to be something she is doing in line of duty. It had to come from her heart...with a genuine desire. Also, even if her bubble bursts after this, she would have shown Yash the way. Her sunny, happy love will be the antidote to his painful love for Arpita, the incentive for him to step out of the frame, the beckon toward the brightness he has witnessed in her. He can't call her manipulative, because he will see she has not asked anything in return...Besides his accusation that she intends to take Arpita's place won't hold now...because she made that clear as well. Her behavior will only baffle him more...As it is, whatever he says in anger these days, she takes with a pinch of salt. Their going back home will be akin to his stepping out of that frame. After that only those few steps toward Aarti will be left...Also, once he comes to know of her feelings, it might urge him to remove those pictures from the room...cause now he'll know that their presence might be hurting her.  

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012shanryangakePearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhaAllbut1jyoti06Euphoria.

jyoti06
jyoti06

First time PV admin made an interesting question TongueLOL
Punar VivaahAarti has started understanding Yash better in this vacation. In such a scenario, do you expect Yash to get attracted towards Aarti?

shanryMr.ZkPearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaAllbut1Euphoria.pickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
@Ria: I disagree on the meaning of that expression for the simple reason that at that moment, Aarti was not looking at him with one of the more suggestive looks of the sequence. She was just giving him a friendly smile actually, as though wanting to enjoy the kids happiness with him. And for that innocent smile of Aarti's to elicit such a dark, story reaction from Yash took me by complete surprise. In the coconut scene, I will totally agree that her eye-messages made him uncomfortable but here it was something else altogether and I interpret that as a pull towards Aarti. I am not at all saying that he is in love with her, but I see a longing for her companionship, her warmth, her friendship from which he is holding himself back because it is too unknown and yet too familiar (to borrow a turn of phrase from Indu).

I think after she smiled at him in that wholesome way, he wanted to be with her, felt bad about over reacting and went to buy her the coconut... it was only when she was relentless at that point that he realised he hadn't been imagining that new twinkle in her eye.

I just love GC's change in expression when it registered that she wanted to share a coconut with him. That shock and the way his whole face froze was done exceptionally well!

cieloredeye2012angakePearl_27nirmalac99saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1cssudhajyoti06Euphoria.

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged

When we go to the beach we don't loiter around and lag behind the children while they go play their games. We are more involved with the children and enjoy as much with them, makes me wonder if Arti and Yash are the parents of these children. The argument Bhavri is there to play along with them does not suffice!

Also I was wondering where the sea was, but alas I got a glimpse of it in Monday's precap.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64cssudhaAllbut1jyoti06Euphoria.

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
@Indu : Thats exactly my point .. Aarti has opened all her cards right in front of Yash without demanding anything from him in return Embarrassed .. She loves him as Aarti , she did everything for him in Mumbai not out of any duty or favour but because she is madly in love with him  , she is  far from being perfect , she may come out as mad , stupid dumb , but she is her real self and dint try to copy any of Arpita's antics Embarrassed ... So Yash really has not got a single point where he can escape this whole situation with any sort of accusations on her Wink...Just how Aarti cannot force Yash into loving her , same way Yash too cannot force Aarti into not loving him Wink...Its her wish , and if she is ready to accept  him with Arpita baggage , then he too will hv to accept her with the fact that she has fallen in love with him whether he loves her back or not Embarrassed...

So from here on Aarti will not make anymore efforts .. she has done it all ,.. now its Yash's turn either to live in Arpita land forever or come out of it and realise his hidden attractions for Aarti .. what he does next will b interesting Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

PiieMr.ZkshanryangakePearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaAllbut1LoveforlifeEuphoria.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index