Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 39)

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Aww thank you Indu! I totally loved your last line. So true. Love made Yash a prisoner and the same love is now gonna set him free. And I can't wait for that day to come. Gah I'm excited already!! LOL

@Red: That's true but I guess if they try to keep things too realistic, the story would progress really slowly and some of the viewers may lose their interest in the show. I guess that's why the writers have to bring in situations which may seem a little forced but look cute nonetheless. :)

Just a side note, it's amazing how it's already been 6 months since PV has started and we still haven't had a proper hug between AarYa. Just goes to show that romance is not the only thing that sells. A good storyline that's enacted well is also able to appeal to the masses. :)

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012angakePearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1cssudhajyoti06Loveforlifepickachu

drmhp IF-Sizzlerz
drmhp
drmhp

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I also think that Yash & Aarti laughing at some joke & at some weak moment Aarti will confess her love  but then suddenly she will realize and will turn it into a jock  

Edited by miti16295 - 11 August 2012 at 1:54am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmaPearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhajyoti06Euphoria.

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I m going to read all the takes now  but I just managed to read Redeye's take first where the word"psycho" is used for Aarti and it sort of made me think about Aarti and this Mumbai track very deeply LOL and I was left wondering if CVs actually tried to show Aarti mad in love so that once her bubbles burst on monday with Yash's rejection , we might get to see the other side of the coin Tongue

I think Love is all about madness only  and thats why we often use this phrase of "Both r "madly" in love" LOL... What we saw yesterday on the beach was Aarti's moment of madness where she looked almost drunk in love and when we r drunk , we often spill out the deepest secrets of our heart in that hit of the moment which Aarti does in precap I feel and thats why the whole beach scene was shown where Aarti was almost drowned , lost , drunk ,gone mad ,psycho whatever we may call in Yash's love LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Even though I dint like the way CVs rushed up Aarti's love realisation , but I feel the main reason for it was this Mumbai track which was planned ... Only if Aarti realises her love for Yash , then she can make him smile and make all the efforts to bring him back to his real self or else if she had not realised her love yet , then all her efforts in this Mumbai track would hv rather looked like a favour she is doing just to fulfill her Sasuma's promise LOLOuch...but now all that Aarti is doing in mumbai looks much more real and natural from Aarti's POV at least simply because we know she is in love Embarrassed..

Coming to yesterday's precap , I feel its going to b a turning point where Aarti will confess and Yash will reject .. Aarti will b left heartbroken and she will stop making any more efforts from here on .. she might actually go back to her mechanical self where she will treat this marriage like a compromise for kids which she used to do earlier because she will feel thats what Yash ji wants from this marriage CryOuch... From here on it will b Yash's realisation of love when he will start missing all the fun and madness of this Mumbai wali Aarti and thats when his efforts will show up when he will try to bring this Mumbai wali Aarti back in action because he will realise that he has actually fallen in love with this Mumbai wali real Aarti EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishmaredeye2012angakePearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1cssudhaEuphoria.

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

@Jyo: I ran out of time to comment on your A/R. Had to go to a fast breaking party! That was astonishing and outstanding of the ones you did yesterday! I'm starting to feel I should give up on my comics nowLOL

I m waiting for the next comic strip of Gayatri narrating AarYa's Mumbai story haan Tongue .. so u better make it fast AngryLOLLOL... U hv been my Guru in this case .. so if guru stop , then the shishya too will stop LOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaAllbut1Euphoria.

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Samana this is the cap where Yash feels bad that he dint take Aarti's Corn offer and left her all alone on the beach just because he was scared of confronting her drunk intense eyes that time Wink...So he sort of makes up for it by getting nariyal paani for her ... his eyes here clearly suggest that even though he went to play with kids , but somewhere his heart was thinking about whats going in Aarti's mind or why is she looking at me in this manner or did I do wrong by just leaving her alone ... the fact that his mind is engaged in all these thoughts of Aarti is proof enough that she has started affecting him EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27angakeAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaEuphoria.

shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jabirnou

you have penned down my thoughts in a beautiful manner loved it.

Exactly!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaAllbut1jyoti06Euphoria.

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Ah. Reading through the balance of the thread since I left last night (more like this morning!) makes it amply clear that we are divided in two. Those who absolutely loved the episode and those who banging their heads against a wall. My theory is that the CVs went out on a creative/artistic limb and tried to create the feeling in the audience, rather than telling them what Aarti and Yash were feeling. Some felt it and some didn't, and that is the risk the creators took with this episode, I guess. But I think it will work because all roads lead to rome at this point. The ones who felt the unspoken thing will see the confession as natural and those who didn't will see it as stupid and feel vindicated in Aarti getting her come-uppance in the form of Yash blasting her to Mars. I like that they are not afraid to stray from the literal route once in a while.

@Sadie: Aarti herself doesn't know what is going on in her brain. She is just happy being in love with Yash because it is giving her a new hope and new fun in life. She is not too bothered by his rejection because she saw it coming in any case. But she is also happy in the thought of how well she knows him each time, and laughs at all the coincidences. I know you don't believe in love, but don't you ever find yourself laughing at stupid things that are not so funny when you are really happy about something? That's Aarti right now. Yash has not thought about Arpita because his mind is filled with the present right now. He simply hasn't had time because there is too much to deal with in the here and now.

@Saf: Those quotes were perfect! Just perfect, especially this one:
You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see but you can never close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.

@Borma: I knew you would be impressed by the throwbacks to Prashant and Arpita, especially the former. We discussed that "umar bhar ki qaid" dialogue so much when that flashback first happened. I think I am going to go look at that old discussion thread to see what precisely we had to say about it. I actually watched the second episode again today for those flashbacks and I couldn't help but feel admiration for the attention to detail. Aarti looks so young and sweet, that you just want to kill Prashant all the more, now with the knowledge that he once hit her and wore her self esteem down to nothing. The Aarti of today is so different, so rounded and gentle. I just have to take my hat of to Kratika and the whole team there! I can see how much Aarti has grown up since she began falling in love with Yash, and became a mother two more times. It has taught her patience, poise and grace, which I feel in her every little action now.

@Indu: Your take washed over me just like the waves at the beach wash over your feet, gently and imperceptibly eroding the ground under my feet and the sanity in my mind. Marbles are lost yet again. I agree with you on the precap. I think Aarti is doing the right thing, as I said earlier on the thread, if only for the honesty of it all. If we saw any manipulation before, it is gone now as she is willingly putting herself in the vulnerable position. I am very excited!

@Red: It was especially weird because just a few days ago we saw Pari bitterly saying she could not become Urmila and then here she was bobbing her head up and down asking, "chaudha saal?" as though she had no idea. Anyway. YOU were the first person I thought of after I got over the initial shock of the precap. I was thinking to myself, Redeye will be pleased. I too hope it leads to a reality check for Aarti, but I don't think she is unprepared for him to go ballistic. I want to see some reaction from Yash that is not violent, but that affects her more deeply than a violent outburst would.

redeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24AngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaAllbut1jyoti06Euphoria.roseinbloom..CountingStars

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Samana this is the cap where Yash feels bad that he dint take Aarti's Corn offer and left her all alone on the beach just because he was scared of confronting her drunk intense eyes that time Wink...So he sort of makes up for it by getting nariyal paani for her ... his eyes here clearly suggest that even though he went to play with kids , but somewhere his heart was thinking about whats going in Aarti's mind or why is she looking at me in this manner or did I do wrong by just leaving her alone ... the fact that his mind is engaged in all these thoughts of Aarti is proof enough that she has started affecting him EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I interpreted this expression a little differently. To me it seemed, this was the moment when Yash actually realized that Aarti loves him, and he was uncomfortable. But still he goes to her, talks to her, because he doesn't want to accept what he knows. I guess he is scared that aarti being in love will spoil their budding friendship, which he has now come to cherish. 

redeye2012shanrynirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1cssudhajyoti06Euphoria.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index