Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 38)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Gotta go...You all have a safe and fun weekend...Much love to you guys always. Take care & God Bless u Hug xox

EDITI: I'm sorry if I didn't get a change to like all your posts Unhappy it is not that I don't want to, it is more like I can't <_< cause I think I killed the "like button"..My phone won't let me "like" an more posts I've been trying 4 the past 10 min and nothing.

Laters!!! Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhajyoti06Euphoria.

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
LOL Red! Your one-liner left me in splits! Wonderful take as usual though! I gotta admit, the Ramayan talk was really weird and out-of-place but I guess since it's a promotional act, we have to close one eye. And I totally agree with you on Yash's 'I'm the best attitude' after the arm wrestle. His reaction made me laugh amidst the cuteness of the scene! LOL

Great takes everyone! Seriously, I don't think I have anything left to say. You guys have covered it all! LOL About Aarti's out-of-the-blue confession, I'm actually hoping that it's not a dream. In fact like what many others have mentioned in their takes, I don't see anything wrong with Aarti confessing her feelings. I'm sure Yash isn't that oblivious, or so I hope, towards Aarti's growing fondness towards him. He may not acknowledge it or choose to ignore it, but I don't think he can deny the fact that Aarti is changing. Plus I think the confession may jolt Yash out of his dream or delusion more like it, where he thinks that they can go on as friends for life without developing any feelings for one another (I don't think that's even possible TBH).

Don't know about the rest but the Mumbai track has worked for me thus far. There's a visible change in Yash's actions. Although Aarti's starry-eyed expressions as a lovestruck 'teen' may annoy some, I think it's perfectly fine. So what if she's a mother of 3 kids, I'm sure she's entitled to her share of being kiddish and much-in-love with her kid of a husband! LOL That aside, I like her being the Gundi biwi who doesn't relent to all that Yash has to say but I do agree that it does get a little OTT at times, but Kratika makes up for it! How can anyone not melt looking at her adorable expressions and her wonderful smile!

About PraDhi, someone has to go knock some sense into them. How old are they? 5? Because they are surely acting like irresponsible and immature adolescents.

That's all from my side folks. Hehe hopefully you guys weren't bored by it! :P

P.S. How cute are Gurmeet and Kratika?!! Their expressions are seriously stupendous! How lucky are we to have them both as the leads of this show? I don't think anyone could have done justice to the roles of Yash and Aarti apart from them! :)

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieredeye2012angakePearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhajyoti06Loveforlifepickachu

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

@samana: thanks samana buddy for putting up this pic.
 this was a beautiful take in the entire episode the longing for aarti and pain in his eyes.she just kept on smiling with her unconditional love for him suddenly his look over takes her she can feel his pain and never let him know, her beautiful smile is the only armour she has in self defence.

when she looks at the roasted  corn in her hand and laughed i thought
" it has been burnt outside yet it provides delicious taste and she is like a fire burns up her self so she can lit and show the love of  path for others"

oh!!! dear this entire 5 mins scene made me so emotional the more i saw the more i cried.the need of companionship and the feel of love and pain portrayed for each other on the same level.

GC AND KS  pv team hats off.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27angakeMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhajyoti06Euphoria.Loveforlife

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
@jyo: as you quoted

"
I want Aarti to say " I love u .. but I m not forcing anything on u .. u dont need to love me .. I m fine loving u forever , even if u dont love me in this lifetime ... your choice .. but I cannot play this hide and seek game with u anymore ... so no more games ... let me face the truth and tell u what I feel .. u can just choose to ignore it but plss dont ever stop smiling "...

my dear jyoti, Ah!!! indeed  i too thought the same.
you have penned down my thoughts in a beautiful manner loved it.

Edited by jabirnou - 10 August 2012 at 10:33pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012shanryPearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhajyoti06Euphoria.Loveforlife

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
@Alamelu: That's a good question...Will Yash understand Aarti's love? I think, he will. After all, he too is in a one-sided relationship of sorts for the past four years. He too knows that the kind of loving he is doing can never expect anything in return. But he will soon realize and appreciate that Aarti has been honest about her feelings...and this will lead him to take cognizance of the fact that it is totally up to him to change the dynamics of this relationship and charter its course.

@Euphoria: Lovely take. Clap Yup...me too...I have no complaints against Aarti's behavior. She is a woman in love...and she is letting her man know that. I think she instinctively knows that if love made Yash a prisoner, then it's another love that will set him free.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012angakenirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAlamelucssudhaMelodiousDreamsjyoti06Euphoria.

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
@Zetter: Thanks! Ha..Ha.. I said a "bit" of a psycho. I dare not go too far...Wink

@Indu: It appears Panku bhai has been left without an alter-ego in the epic...

@Euphoria: You are quite welcome... It looks like the Mumbai trip has worked very well for everyone except a few like me. I actually am OK with it barring the moments when Aarti is on her mission whenever she appears. Sometimes, it is more fun to let things just be. 

@...Sadiie...: I saw you wrote two takes. Bravo!  And we both seem to have some choice words for Aarti as @Indu pointed out..Cover for me as I'll cover for you...LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

angakekriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhajyoti06Euphoria...CountingStars

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Aarti's weakness is "being in love".
Every time she's in love, she can't control herself. She cant' hide her own feelings. Even though she don't want to, but her act says it all. That makes her look  weird and immature to the eyes of those who sees her.

She will do everything for the sake of her love, even if it will hurts her. She doesn't care about the risk.

I remember the first time she's in love with Prashant, she gave everything to him. Without fearing what will happen after.

And now with Yash, she's also doing the same. The only difference is that Yash didn't take it as advantage coz his mind is always  with Arpita.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishmaangakenirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhalulujjjjLoveforlifeEuphoria.

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Just a few quotes I read..

"It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most  painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel."

"I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do...I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you"

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice,
but falling in love with you I had no control over."

Edited by Loveforlife - 11 August 2012 at 12:41am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Piienirmalac99smileymj10angakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaAllbut1jyoti06Euphoria.pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index