Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 36)

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

@Sadie: Perk up!This thread will make you smile and I'm glad that you were here today live as it happened!

Turned a little sensible now cuz I'm silent after venting out my frustrationLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1cssudhalulujjjjjyoti06gcluv

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
I need to watch the episode a few more times (skipping over the Paridhi scenes - one viewing of the full episode was enough) before I can take in everything that happened today! Unfortunately, I'm heading out to a party and won't be back until everyone's probably done writing out their thoughts...

I can't leave without putting down a few scattered thoughts, so here's my reaction to the episode (aka Yash-Aarti and the kids) briefly, then...

It was mesmerizing, beautiful, bittersweet, and I was completely caught off guard by the precap! Whichever way it goes, I'm not going to get my hopes up, but I will be watching the Yash-Aarti scenes a LOT this weekend!

The references to Arpita and Prashant...Wow. I actually yelled when I saw the precap because of that "umar bhar ki qaid" throwback. Oh my God, this show...I can't find it in me to feel anything but love and attachment to this show...

PV team, Gurmeet, and Kratika...Thank you for killing me yet again with that wonderful episode - and that song...*sigh* Loved that song sequence for all its beauty and poignant moments!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieredeye2012angakeKamliKudinirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjAllbut1cssudhaInduG64Zetterjyoti06EnchantedForestgcluvroseinbloom

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
"I can know love, because I have known pain; I flow with you with no fear, because I have learned to create symphony with the rocks; I can show you my love, because I have freed myself; I want you to know my love, so that you are free"...says the brook to her river. She revels in the abandonment of flowing freely with him, just to be with him, even making music with the pebbles and shingles he carries within him, gently prodding him not to restrict himself and take the bend...that it's alright to do so and that she is always going to flow with him and that he is never ever going to be lonely again.

Smiles escape from the clouds above and the angels sing the chorus of her love.

Aarti does not want to hide her love...the free-flowing, overwhelming, emotion she harbors for him...no, not any more,  and why should she? She feels herself blossoming  in the air that he breathes with her, catching herself smiling and laughing for no reason and then realizing she was only thinking about him. She does not want to tread cautiously now that she is way down this path...no...she wants to leap in joy, spin on her toes, and walk with a spring...and engulf everyone in the folds of her happiness.   

Yash noticed that...has been noticing for awhile. In the darkness it was her hand he saw and held...it was her hand that was pulling him out to freedom...tugging at his heart to join her in the brightness of the love that he sees in her eyes. He wants to be close to her because she makes him happy...he wants to be closer because he realizes she cannot be happy without him. But he is scared of this unknown yet familiar feeling. He feels his heart hold onto the thread that binds him to her...feeling its strength, the strong pull... in total disregard of the shackles that he had bound it with for four long years. It's not listening to him anymore, but whispering it's own desires. Yash does not want to listen to those whispers...not yet. So, he retreats each time he encounters her brightness. 

She waits for them, but he stays in the room with the kids..."Why Yash? Admit it...you are scared to face her. Something changed ever since she asserted her separate identity...in the process taking away your last bastion of defence. You are exposed now...you can't charge her with any wrongdoing anymore. Yesterday, you could not walk away from her bangle buying...somewhere you wanted to be the husband she wanted you to be...even if in the name of tradition. But tradition will not come to your rescue all the time; so, you do the next best thing... avoid her, avoid those eyes, avoid the smile and the laughter full of life...stay away from her. But can you stop her from coming to you?"... She not only comes in but also challenges him to a game of handhold...which he does not wish to play for the fear of giving himself away...but cannot step away from the impish challenge dancing in her eyes. He lets her win...in the same vein as she had let him win a few days back in another game. So, they are evens now...He lets himself lose in her eyes for awhile when she thanks him, but snaps himself out of it and walks away.

Love is the poetry of senses...and out there in the open, with sand under her and ocean spreading far and endless, she lets her feelings soar high and sing an ode to the love that has conquered all her senses. She wants to have bhutta with him...He looks into her eyes and his heart takes a few steps back on reading the verses that flow in them. He rushes to the kids, but can't help looking up at her. She wants to share the coconut water with her, but he turns his back...taking a peek now and then...yet unable to move away from her, even helping her rid the finished coconut. He walks on the sand with her, but finds himself rushing away from the single heart they had come to stand on, inadvertently. The shackles still pull him back. He is finally realizing that he is letting the one gone come in between him and this beautiful person he cannot stay away from...but will he let his conscience accept it? He wants to step out of the past frame and into the one where she stands with open arms...but how? "Take her hand, Yash...let her guide you...let her love empower you to take courage to let go...to break free. Happiness is just a step away...take strength from her love and cross the distance from where you stand and that first step to eternity!!!"

I am with Aarti on this...She is not binding Yash...she's just letting him know her feelings. And if the feelers she has been receiving from him are anything to go by, she wants him to know that there is someone this side who needs him as much. If anything..that'll help him take a decision in favor of moving on.  Have a nice weekend, friends.Smile

(PS: I know what I wrote was pretty much abstract...but such episodes always knock on that side of me. So, my apologies if I came across as incoherent.Embarrassed ) 

Edited by InduG64 - 10 August 2012 at 8:34pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

suganvjPiieredeye2012angakePearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10KamliKudicssudhalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
@Saf: Fab take Sweetie Clap Clap Clap...ha so true Yash runs away because he's attracted to Aarti and isn't ready to admit it yet Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64cssudhalulujjjjAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
@ Zetter: Thanks.Big smile Loved your take as well.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterAllbut1cssudhajyoti06EnchantedForest

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
@Indu: Good Morning my Dear Friend! Smile...Another fantastic analysis Clap...ITA Yash is afraid to get to close to Aarti cause his actions and his eyes may betray him if he stay at close proximity too long so whenever he feels he's about to lose to control over his emotions he runs LOL but my question to Yash is: What is he gonna do when he has nowhere to run to? Tongue ha

Have a great weekend Love Hug

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

angakekriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64cssudhalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06EnchantedForest

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
does anyone here think that Aarti has been without love for too long and cant take it anymore thus decided to confess her feelings. It the same reason she prob clung on to Prashant because she was an orphan that just wanted any form of love. Maybe even with maturity that part of her has not changed. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanrynirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjcssudhajyoti06Euphoria.Loveforlife

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
@Saf: You're welcome Smile and thank you as well Dear xox

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index