Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 35)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
@Kirthi: Thanks! Yep, that is pretty much what I wanted to say. If there was any cynicism in me about Aarti's love for Yash and the reasons for it, today it was completely destroyed. I just got so completely drawn into the scene thanks to the song and the picturisation that I felt that overwhelming love within Aarti and understood why she had to say it. In fact the question became, how could she not? Yash after holding back and holding out finally lets go of his pain, if just for a moment, and that moment is so beautiful to Aarti that she lets herself go too. I thought a lot about your idea that she is falling more and more in love with him on this trip while thinking about this episode, and for the first time I saw it happening in all its glory. There was a clarity about this scene where I could see Yash for the wonderful but tortured man he is, and Aarti for the lovelorn, brave person that she is. Gah, I just can't get it out of my head!

@All: Some caps of Yash's feelings for Aarti vs. his inner conflict...

There is a kind of longing there, right? Or am I imagining it? I need affirmation. Confused

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

PiieshanryangakePearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10KamliKudilulujjjjsaf24AngeloScurocssudhaMelodiousDreamsjyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

@Sam: I do believe so so I affirm!

I feel this part of the lyrics is kinda relevant.

"I believe in Karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you can't appreciate real love until you've been burned
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye "

Edited by AngelDark - 10 August 2012 at 3:58pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

angakePearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhaMelodiousDreamssaf24Samanalysejyoti06

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Skee- I read your question and couldnt help but answer..

Nah.. I dont think its longing.. its too early for that for Yash.. Its a different air in mumbai, on that beach.. happiness and contentment in him as he looks around, and at his children, and then at Aarti.. its only  something newly unveiled in Aarti he sees, that disconcerts him and he runs away from it.. since its just begun, it confuses him..

Also, the conflict hasnt really begun in Yash .. not right now.

Edited by ninand - 10 August 2012 at 4:00pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

angakePearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99cssudhasaf24Samanalysejyoti06

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

How could she not be in love? I am in love right now.

(Yes, each time I come back with caps, I am watching the episode again. LOL)

@Angel: Thanks. Those lyrics fit perfectly. Smile

@Ninand: Thanks for your answer, which I assume is up for debate. Big smile Maybe I am rushing things, but I felt like it was that very unveiled thing that Yash is longing for. He wants so badly to lift the veil but his sensibilities and his loyalty are preventing him and that is how I read that expression. I say that because in that shot, Aarti is looking at him with a fairly amicable, friendly and innocent smile, not one of the more suggestive looks of the sequence. Just my interpretation of course but I think the conflict has definitely started in Yash.

Edited by Samanalyse - 10 August 2012 at 4:04pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

angakePearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjcssudhaninandMelodiousDreamssaf24AngeloScurojyoti06

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

@Samana, I affirm darling I affirm. Big smile

Yes THAT is the scene, the second cap. She offered him bhutta, he refused, gies plays with the kids, then watches her with that look, longing for something but don't know what it really is  (it may be the sheer happiness Aarti is projecting ) and actually walks over to her without her asking him to come. 

With the coconut scene, he could have walked away but he does not, he turns away but stays right next to her. 

Yash has never been shy of letting Aarti know what his feelings are about her place in his life. What stopped him from leaving the beach and going back to the beach house. Bhavri was there. She could have accompanied Aarti back home. Or he could have said enough let us all go back home. He wants to be in the moment with Aarti but he is afraid. There is some kind of battle inside him that before it even begins he squashes it down. Her confession could set the ball rolling inside him, after which he can start his true journey of realizations and acknowledgements. 

Allright, I have spend way too much time on the forum today. Will catch up with you all later. Big smile

Edited by angake - 10 August 2012 at 4:31pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieshanrykriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudilulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhaMelodiousDreamsjyoti06

shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Don't you think Aarti is laughing too much on this Mumbai trip - i mean its not natural especially at times when its not really that funny for instance when they found themselves within the heart, it may invoke a smile but laughter Ermm  is it that hilarious to find a heart drawn in the sand?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhajyoti06

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

In my View [Don't laugh Cuz I'm serious]

Aarti is a confusing character at the moment. I don't know what's going on in her Brain. The last "Self Thought" of Aarti's i remember is when they arrived to Mumbai. She remembered Gayatri's Promise and said some stuff in front of Aarpita's picture.
Right now, all i see is her smiling like crazy, staring at a shy Yash like she's about to rape him, and YET I cannot seem to figure out what is going on in her head. When Yash walked away from her like so many time, she stood there smiling; Why? That's the thing that annoyed me here, she carried on Stalking Yash and smiling&laughing as She did it. Dammit Yash! Run Away Man!
The arm wrestling scene was okay-ish but dude, it made no Damn sense as to why they did that. Dragged on.

Also, why hasn't Yash remembered Aarpita? I thought i was gonna see so many flashbacks of then doing so many things in Mumbai but i haven't. Has he fallen for Aarti but he's Unaware of it? [Bua Ji Ki Kasam, PV makers if you're reading this then let me tell you; DON'T Let Yash fall for Aarti this soon!]
I'm so confused as to whether i should like the current track or hate it.
The Precap better be real because Aarti needs to return back to reality now, though Yash has no reason to blast at her but he will eventually find one; Aarpita.
 Time to go back to Bhopal.

Ah, a complete transformation from my other Analysis that had nothing but bashing the entire episode LOL 
But i still found the episode Bakwaas, it was dragged in my point of view.

Apologies if I sounded rude in the earlier postSmile

Sadiie x

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 10 August 2012 at 5:55pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjZetterAllbut1cssudhaInduG64jyoti06gcluv

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

Today was another fantastic episode. I thoroughly enjoyed the scenes and pre-cap was shocking. The CVs are totally spoiling us with these Mumbai scenes.

When I look into your eyes I tend to lose my thoughts.

The episode starts with Yash arm wrestling with the kids who keep losing.  Aarti comes in looking for them and watches as Yash beats them at another attempt, while Yash tries his best not to meet her gaze. Aarti then suggests that she should take the kids' side but Yash is reluctant to accept the challenge until the kids blackmail him by refusing to eat their breakfast. Aarti then settles herself on his level at the opposite side of the table but before starting, she puts forth a condition that the loser has to take them to the beach and have roasted corn. The challenge starts with Yash's unwavering gaze holding Aarti's attention. It looks as though Aarti is losing but at the last moment she manages to win, leaving him with a smile on his face. The kids celebrate and run out the room leaving Yash and Aarti alone. Yash with a smile still on his face decides to move away but Aarti stops him by thanking him as she knows he deliberately lost so that he could see his kids happy.

You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see but you can never close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.

At the beach Yash and Aarti are seen with the kids getting corn from a nearby stall. Aarti happily passes on the corn to the kids while Yash stands watching on with a smile on his face. When the kids run off she offers him a corn but he refuses and with the nod directs her attention to the kids, who are lounging on some nearby beach chairs. He runs off towards them leaving her standing and looking on at the happy family picture before her as well as the man who has made it all possible.  At that moment he looks up and their eyes meet. Through that quick glance he notices her all alone in the distance and that picture draws him towards her as he comes with coconut water to stand by her side. The scene gets uncomfortable for him when a nearby couple is seen sharing coconut water and Aarti's gaze doesn't seem to leave him. He therefore turns his back on her and hurries with his drink so he can quickly dispose of the coconuts and probably divert Aarti's attention. Both then stand together silently watching from the distance as the kids busy themselves making huts in the sand, until the silence is broken by Aarti's laughter. Through a simple nod and a hand gesture, Yash is made aware that he and Aarti are standing in the middle of a heart. He quickly steps out and hurries towards the kids, Ansh in particular, while Aarti remains enclosed in the heart happily watching on at her family. I found that the camera focused on Aarti alone in the heart probably significant of the fact that Yash is still fighting his feeling towards her and scared to admit to himself that is attracted to her.

Coming to the pre-cap….OMG I didn't think that was going to happen anytime soon. I honestly don't think that it is a dream. Aarti looks like she really said it but I feel that there will be a twist to it as there are different definitions of love so she may chose to use one that does not involve them in a romantic manner.

With Prathik and Paridhi, I like that he supported her by coming to the shoot but I wonder how long he will be able to bear people passing comments on her as well as the producer's closeness.  I did however like Paridhi's speech where she says that people should respect them for what they do.

Eagerly awaiting Monday's episode.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143shanryredeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99angakePearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjInduG64cssudhaZetterjyoti06EnchantedForestgcluv..CountingStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index