Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 34)

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

@Sadie: I have a feeling I might have to face that alley cat with the gun after Monday's episodeLOL

Loved your take and seems every character has issues that needs to be worked out.

I'm In A Bad Mood since yesterday, my Signature has the same Cat. Taking out my frustration on the episode I Guess.

No one's perfect, they all have serious issues that need to be treated immediately.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27KamliKudiZettercssudhalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluv

..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

I agree ladies.. First time Aarti checked out top to toe when she was stuck in bathroom with him ...and aaj beach pe...Totally Bindaas..after all she has legal license to appreciate his bod Cool

Legal LicenseLOL
He was so shy though, poor YashUnhappy

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjjyoti06gcluv

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Jyo: Thanks for explaining the technical reasons behind the extra bit. Very informative. Geek

I guess that's the reason Yash didn't want them to drink out of one coconut. You can see how upset he got when Aarti got distracted by that other couple and their coconut. All his careful posterior preparation was going to waste. So he immediately turned around to give her the view of curves more perfect than the ones on those knobbly coconuts...and turned around to make sure she got the message.  Evil SmileROFL

I think I got some really good fodder for my action and reaction tomorrow on this scene ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-angakePearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhaZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurogcluv

..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
@Zetter
Obsessed, Yes I AmLOL

@Jyoti
Come On! You're breaking my Chotu Dil by saying that!Cry
Nooo Yash Is Gonna Blast at her, I Know It! I Believe In HimROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27KamliKudiZettercssudhalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluv

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

@Jyo, My goodness girl, it was a beautiful take. I loved how the pre-cap got you completely stumped in spite of your 13 years of serial experience.

@Sammy, Had to read your take twice to make sure I absorbed every little thing you wanted to say. What can I say my friend except that I was mesmerized too, completely. All I saw was a woman so thoroughly in love and a man who desperately wants to but cannot. How can one truly define what love is? How can we grasp or explain love to its truest and deepest meaning. It is a concept that has no beginning nor any end. It is different for you and it is different for me and different for each one of us. It held a different meaning when I was 18 and it holds a different meaning for me now. And the same with Aarti and Yash. How Aarti defined love when she met Prashant was probably different from how she defines love today. 

I want the pre cap to be true just because I think it is high time their relationship move on a different path and this confession could open up so many paths for both of them, some painful and some beautiful. If the pre-cap is true, then what I see is Aarti herself who was debilitated by her memories of her lost love has liberated herself by daring to fall in love again. By her confession she is daring Yash to do the same, to fly with her and see how empowered he will feel. He may yell and throw a tantrum but I refuse to believe that such a confession will not leave a mark on him. Ultimately, Love is giving someone the power to break your heart, but trusting them not to. Yash may end up breaking her heart but he will heal it too while healing himself. I am so touched by this concept. Embarrassed

@Angel, Wow! Take a bow. I loved your thoughts, my friend.

Edited by angake - 10 August 2012 at 3:32pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012shanry-Deepzz-kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudiMelodiousDreamslulujjjjcssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluv

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Kirti : Its mid night hours .. so all sort of asset discussions r allowed Evil Smile .. not much bachha party r here TongueLOLLOL

Darling, it is 5:30 here. Chai and pakoda time. Not a good time to have such 'asset' discussions.  LOL

-Deepzz-kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudicssudhalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: I ran out of time to comment on your A/R. Had to go to a fast breaking party! That was astonishing and outstanding of the ones you did yesterday! I'm starting to feel I should give up on my comics nowLOL

@Sadie: Perk up!This thread will make you smile and I'm glad that you were here today live as it happened!

@Kirthi:  Take a BowEmbarrassed

Edited by AngelDark - 10 August 2012 at 3:42pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccangakePearl_27KamliKudicssudhasaf24Samanalysejyoti06..CountingStars

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
The coconut scene has to be cutest scene till date, loves how he holded it close, scared of her intentions there and turned.. as if "Nah I am not sharing lady"Wink

But don't you ask guy to scrape back the malai from coconut after water is done, haven't been to Mumbai beaches in agesCry  missing it..

That heart scene was very symbolic indeed, he drew into one heart unknowingly with with her.

Kratika looked very pretty in that color, And loved the shirt Gurmeet wore. I am more collored shirt personWink

Edited by bbbccc - 10 August 2012 at 3:46pm

kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99MelodiousDreamscssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index