Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 33)

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
What in the world??? I ended up having some free time, a rarity, and came in looking for some serious discussion and what happens? I get completely sidetracked by a pair of uhmmm curvy, firm looking backside. Evil Smile 

Ummm, am I going to get chucked out of the forum for going to buttilicoius la la land? Probably not, considering it is a MOD who instigated such gutter thoughts in us. ROFL

Sam and Jyo and everyone else, it is totally Deeps fault that I haven't read your takes yet. AngryLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012-Deepzz-Pearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99KamliKudicssudhasaf24Samanalysejyoti06

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I agree ladies.. First time Aarti checked out top to toe when she was stuck in bathroom with him ...and aaj beach pe...Totally Bindaas..after all she has legal license to appreciate his bod Cool

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhasaf24SamanalyseAlamelujyoti06gcluv..CountingStars

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

Originally posted by Zee_News

@Maansi: Me hide him Blushing

Zee, how are you!? And where have you hidden the Casanova?LOL

I am fine dear, What about you? Casanova is playing his cards very smartly =)) ... He is female saati savitri...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

KamliKudibbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluv

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Paridhi speech to reporter was exactly opposite of what she is doing, now wonder this "taja khabrein segment" when is to gonna come on TV as spoiler or advertisementWink..

Do you guys think she will be caught before her show airsConfused I hope it does, its too big blooper to be carried that long

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99cssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti
Awesome TakeBig smile, Reverse Of Every thing I SaidLOL But Am Not Listening Jyoti

I Have a feeling AarYa and the kids will be coming home soonEvil Smile
Maybe Yash is gonna blast at her and walk away from Aarti, and there ; she's been rejected the second time in her life. CryAll Pack their Bags and Back to Bhopal Muahaha!

If That doesn't happen...do i have to say what I'll doStern Smile

redeye2012KamliKudibbbcccnirmalac99cssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluv

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: Thanks for explaining the technical reasons behind the extra bit. Very informative. Geek

I guess that's the reason Yash didn't want them to drink out of one coconut. You can see how upset he got when Aarti got distracted by that other couple and their coconut. All his careful posterior preparation was going to waste. So he immediately turned around to give her the view of curves more perfect than the ones on those knobbly coconuts...and turned around to make sure she got the message.  Evil SmileROFL

@Sadie: Thanks!

@Kirthi: Welcome...to After Hours. Wink

@Deeps: Licensed by mom, sasuma and sasurji. Like she even needed an excuse to look! Embarrassed

Edited by Samanalyse - 10 August 2012 at 3:21pm

-Deepzz-angakePearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudicssudhasaf24jyoti06gcluv..CountingStars

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: Thanks Hun! Big smile...Yeah Pratik is a late boomer, he reacts when he's suppose to stay quiet but reacts when he should be a tomb LOL Paridhi is smart and knows how to handle herself & any situation well...I just hate that she lies so much <_<

As for AarYa if the precap is real and Aarti is confession her love to Yash, our poor Yash is gonna have a lot of thinking to do and this is when his real inner turmoil begins cause once those words are said they are no turning back...So let's see how gonna play out on Monday Big smile

@Samana: Thank you Love...Right back at ya! Fab take Clap Clap...I have to agree with Jyo about Yash knowing on some level that Aarti has some feelings for him that goes beyond co-parenting . He likes how he feels when he's with Aarti but he doesn't wanna put any label on their relationship so if he plays oblivious to her in his mind what's happening isn't happening LOL

@Sadiie: ha as always it's a pleasure to read your hilarious, obsessive Yash analysis Tongue ROFL

@Maham: Lovely vid Sweetie Heart Heart

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-angakekriti07Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99cssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06..CountingStars

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
@Saddie : This time I doubt Yash will blast her because Aarti is not really forcing him to love her back .,. she is only telling her feelings out to him and so he cannot ask her not to love him ..its her wish Embarrassed...So Yash will b in a fix and like Samana said , the sexual tension in their relationship will b at its peak from here on TongueLOL

@Kirti : Its mid night hours .. so all sort of asset discussions r allowed Evil Smile .. not much bachha party r here TongueLOLLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-angakekriti07Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjZettersaf24Samanalysecssudhagcluv..CountingStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index