Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
The precap is so amazing. I can't seem to stop thinking about it. Yash's laughter is so heart warming yet poignant. I have never been so affected by any tv/film character's reaction in my life. But when I saw him laughing uninhibitedly, I felt happy and sad at the same time, and wanted to go and give him a hug! I can so understand what Aarti must have gone through seeing him laugh like that, seeing him LIVE and not just exist! No wonder, she couldn't control her feelings and confessed. It was the most natural reaction.

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 11 years ago
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
guys when i watched the repeat telecast something struck to my eye balls... itz the bhavri girl... bhavri is present there with kids making sand castles... bhavri might see how yash is enjoying with aarthi and will pass on the message to gayu... G3 was just saying to cas that aarthi will bring back my hasta yash back... but we have no clue whom she talked to... it might be bhavri... am i sounding sense here?!??!
psaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Aarti should say I love you at this point of time. First she should make friendship with Yash and gradually make him think of her all the time.

Suddenly saying ILU might take Yash away from her as he purposefullt doesn't want to fall in love with Aarti as he doesn't want to cheat Arpita. That's why he turns ways when he realises that Aarti is looking at the couple drinking coconut water with 1 straw.

But definitely Monday will be interesting. Looking at smiling Yash is a feast. So get ready for the feast.
redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Jyo and @Sam...

Thanks for the special shout out...and my head is still uncracked.😆  Like @sam rightly pointed out, this episode resulted in bi-polar reactions...and a bit of grey as well. .

Yes, Aarti is in love. We can all grant her that and also her desire to show her happiness.  I don't think anyone has issues with it.  

But at what point did she feel that she'd be OK revealing her feelings to Yash, despite his outburst one morning, her own assurances to his outburst, and his distinct discomfort at her efforts to draw him in as a husband and not a participant in an activity (like the swing, the arm wrestling).  She seems oblivious to his reactions.  That's what bothers me the most.  She seems to be bulldozing her way, yet again. 

This whole progress is somewhat unnatural because there seems to be a deadline associated with it. Even as she gets into the car to leave for Mumbai, there are repeated demands and suggestions to seduce and bed Yash. In fact, G3 even associates a punitive action if it doesn't happen.

Is this why she's in a hurry to reveal her feelings in Mumbai? She's freed off all the family responsibilities, has Yash to herself, so all her thoughts are focused on this. In addition, are the phone calls back home adding to the pressure (not in a negative way) but goading her to reveal her feelings? Is she drunk in love or is she drunk in the praise she has been receiving from her family, her erstwhile antagonists? Does she want to continue her glory run and wants to be successful in the eyes of her family? Does she want the honor of being the one to have converted Yash (who himself has a top dog status) after 4 years? Isn't she ignoring Yash's own complex healing process, by throwing another confounding factor - her own love into the mix?

I think @Aparna said it best in her take ... she's inserting herself in every situation.  And she's totally goofy as she stares at Yash, and laughs at his discomfort.  What's with you, girl?  Especially, the nariyal scene ... there could be no doubt what Aarti was conveying to Yash via her eyes. He became so uncomfortable that he had to turn his back on her. Yet, she smiles her goofy smile.  In yesterday's take or discussion, I mentioned that she's almost challenging him...all her continued stares and looks had the "yeh bachchke kahaan jayega" stamp on them. Why is she not taking in account Yash's discomfort?

While many saw Yash trying to hide his love that he felt for Aarti, all I saw was acute discomfort at Aarti's behavior. Yes, he doesn't behave the way he did before, but there are many other reasons for that.  He knows that she has got the support of every member of his family (Bua doesn't count). Even Palak has gone over. So, yelling at her, pushing her, walking away etc. ain't gonna work for him or make him popular.  He knows that Aarti has everyone's number in his family, including his.  I empathize with his discomfort because she's in a way taking what little agency (to borrow @sam's most frequently used phrase) he has in this relationship.  I am not sure he'll appreciate Aarti exposing his weakness.

And while many saw the confession as honest and devoid of any pressure on Yash, I'd disagree.  Aarti says - I love you, but you don't need to love me.  And Yash says - You are my better half, you are making my life better for me, you are taking care of my children and the rest of my family. And now say you love me. And I can't love you back. What kind of a man does that make me? No pressure at all.  If this doesn't create additional conflicts in Yash's mind, which is still grappling with his new present and his past, I don't know what will.

Hence, I look forward to his rejection.  Because a rejection is what will give him time to sort out his own place in the universe and where he really wants Aarti to be in it. And @sam, I agree. I hope the rejection is not violent and it doesn't have to be. But if it makes an impact on Aarti to wake up and be an aware individual, I am all for it. She needs to introspect.  She's been on one ride after another.  She has to wake up to what Yash wants and not what his family wants.  True love is when you understand and give what the other person needs, not what you think he needs. Here, Aarti has been successful as long as she understands his love and like she said, supports his love for Arpita. But, by being unable to prevent her own love for Yash from interfering in his healing process, she has made her past efforts counterproductive in a way, by increasing Yash's conflicts. 

The rejection is also necessary because, Yash needs to come out of his Arpita stupor on his own while Aarti stands by as his support, and not by Aarti pushing Arpita out of the way by throwing in a her competing love. Don't know if that made sense.  

Edited by redeye2012 - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I forgot to say this yesterday but This precap reminded me of my Aamir khan's Ghajini movie where suddenly while cracking jokes in bus , Aamir all of a sudden tells Asin "I love u" ..the most unpredictable confession  👏👏😳... only difference here is its role reversal ..its Aarti who makes the most unpredictable confession ..loved it.. ❤️

Ghajini Scene

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uULSWRNiZIQ[/YOUTUBE]

PV precap scene

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FQnCBlHbBwo[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Punar Vivah's Facebook :  Aarti has started understanding Yash better in this vacation. In such a scenario, do you expect Yash to get attracted towards Aarti?
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Aarti is oblivious to Yash's feelings. She very well knows what he feels like, be it about her or Arpita. I think the confession is more of a spur of the moment kind. Like what someone mentioned earlier, how long is she gonna hide her feelings for? And why? She isn't expecting love in return for the love that she's showering upon Yash so why should she fear professing her love for Yash. She knows that he WILL reject her love but there's this ray of hope in her, wishing for Yash to reciprocate her love. While she has nothing to gain, she has nothing to lose either.

About the deadlines, I don't think that's her main worry right now. Everyone knows that the job she has been given of changing Yash is not an easy one and though her MIL has set her a deadline as well as a condition, I don't think she would be that hard on her. She's surely gonna give her some leeway and time to change Yash because it's not an easy task. Aarti is doing all these to change Yash for her, for her kids and for Yash himself because she loves him and can't see him moan over a dead person. She genuinely wants him to be happy, without any ulterior motive. Yes she may come across as imposing her wishes on him at times but I don't think it's meant to challenge Yash all the time. She wants him to think about things apart from Arpita and that can only be done if Yash is 'challenged' because otherwise, Yash can do what he does the best, drown himself in Arpita's memories and rage at anyone who he sees as trying to pull him out of her memories.Edited by Euphoria. - 11 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I forgot to say this yesterday but This precap reminded me of my Aamir khan's Ghajini movie where suddenly while cracking jokes in bus , Aamir all of a sudden tells Asin "I love u" ..the most unpredictable confession  👏👏😳... only difference here is its role reversal ..its Aarti who makes the most unpredictable confession ..loved it.. ❤️

Ghajini Scene

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uULSWRNiZIQ[/YOUTUBE]

PV precap scene

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FQnCBlHbBwo[/YOUTUBE]

I agree Jyo and i felt the same and you have posted the same here. Loved the precap too and can't wait to see what happens on Monday and hope it doesn't ends up being a dream 😕
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: redeye2012

And while many saw the confession as honest and devoid of any pressure on Yash, I'd disagree.  Aarti says - I love you, but you don't need to love me.  And Yash says - You are my better half, you are making my life better for me, you are taking care of my children and the rest of my family. And now say you love me. And I can't love you back. What kind of a man does that make me? No pressure at all.  If this doesn't create additional conflicts in Yash's mind, which is still grappling with his new present and his past, I don't know what will.

Hence, I look forward to his rejection.  Because a rejection is what will give him time to sort out his own place in the universe and where he really wants Aarti to be in it. And @sam, I agree. I hope the rejection is not violent and it doesn't have to be. But if it makes an impact on Aarti to wake up and be an aware individual, I am all for it. She needs to introspect.  She's been on one ride after another.  She has to wake up to what Yash wants and not what his family wants.  True love is when you understand and give what the other person needs, not what you think he needs. Here, Aarti has been successful as long as she understands his love and like she said, supports his love for Arpita. But, by being unable to prevent her own love for Yash from interfering in his healing process, she has made her past efforts counterproductive in a way, by increasing Yash's conflicts. 

@ Bold,
Exactly, Arati has to wake up to what actually Yash needs and not what she and the family thinks Yash needs. Even she is presenting herself in a way which she thinks Yash will like and in that process hiding the actual Arati.

Also, with the confession, isn't she putting Yash in a more difficult situation and making him feel guilty that he can't reciprocate her love. I don't want Yash to feel guilty and then slowly it changing to love, isn't Arati in a way doing what Vidhi and Prateek did to her to Yash by forcing her into love or what she believes as love.

Leaving all the other things, I have one genuine doubt  if this is Arati's true confession to Yash, then is the channel promoting that because then I am definite a whole lot of lost viewers will come to see the confession and Yash's reaction  If they are not at all promoting and its just the precap, I still have doubt that its not going to be exactly what we saw in the precap.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Redeye : I dont deny that even I hv a doubt regarding the deadline associated with her confession which is bothering me as well ...In the starting of the episode yesterday Aarti did think of her mother-in-law's words and then she started her entire beach plan program .. so it does bother me that whether her confession on beach was her own natural instinct or its because of the deadline her Sasuma has given her 🤔...

But here what I interpret is that mayb she is taking this deadline like a motivation which is giving her an extra push to show her bold side and go for the direct confession which as it is she will b doing one day or the other because her realisation of love has already happened weeks back and so far she was only hiding out her feelings with fear of rejection 🤔...But this deadline ,has actually wiped off all fears from her heart now and she goes ahead to confess her feelings irrespective of whether she gets his acceptance or rejection 😳