Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 32)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: Maybe that extra bit is what made her extra bold today! Shocked

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjAlamelusaf24AngeloScurocssudhajyoti06gcluv

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

I feel the reason why Aarti laughed  when she saw that heart shape was because she thought...

"...hey love is what I am feeling for this man here and this is the complete picture I want to see for us ie both of us in one heart!"

How about
"Hey I Never saw this heart before when I Walked here with Yash Ji, how come it's here now?" LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAlameluZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06gcluv

..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Edit: Where are these bubbles emanating on screen from! Must be a bubble maker is in the vicinity at the beach!

Aarpita Evil Smile
One Mistake And POPROFL

Awesome TakeBig smile

bbbcccPearl_27KamliKudiFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluv

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
@Sadie: I have a feeling I might have to face that alley cat with the gun after Monday's episodeLOL

Loved your take and seems every character has issues that needs to be worked out.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

KamliKudibbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixcssudhaAlamelujyoti06gcluv..CountingStars

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
I love this song, has heard it before but never knew its from this movie..

Thanks for sharing Deeps and bumping it up Sadiie..

I was just thinking, so if things happens as per promo. Atleast I won't have to see Aarti's love struck look and goofy smiles all the time. I loved the intensity that was shown in separation track and her confession..

It was lost somewhere after that, so maybe now we will see it back again. And maybe their room will be more like room than bhoot mahal..

I am so in lovestruck and goofy Yash thoughBlushing

redeye2012-Deepzz-kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99cssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06..CountingStars

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Jyo: Maybe that extra bit is what made her extra bold today! Shocked
Mayb all the extra padded up bit was for her to chk out Tongue... We know Yash is a chupa rustam Wink and he wanted to show it too .. thats why stands by turning his back against her deliberately ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.. he keeps checking back whether she is checking out the main portion or not ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

See it all makes sense now LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Piie-Deepzz-angakekriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudibbbccccssudhalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAlamelugcluv

..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Aside: I loved Paridhi's speech about artists and how people should respect them for what they do! It was also nice to see a girl who could stand up for herself and make that guy actually feel shameful. Girl power! Clap Now if only she wasn't a total hypocrite in her words/actions in relation to love. Ermm

That Reminded Me of somethingErmm but yeah I'm glad she said that. Though her previous speech was a complete lieStern Smile

Awesome Take Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27KamliKudicssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluv

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
@Veena: Precisely why I am looking forward to this confession being real. Until Aarti hid her feelings and played strictly by Yash's rules, at least on the surface, there was no tension because both of them were happy with the way things were. Now, when Aarti confesses, there will be a feeling and a new direction for this relationship opened that Yash has to deal with, and that will bring back the tension to this relationship. One of the many reasons I like this idea of Aarti confessing is the honesty of it all. We were wondering how fair it was for her to play with him and use her power. Now she is not doing that. She is willingly putting herself in the vulnerable position and asking him to decide. She is acknowledging him as an equal in this relationship and I am really glad to see that.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012-Deepzz-bbbcccPearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhaMelodiousDreamssaf24AngeloScuroAlamelujyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index