Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 31)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Oh Wait I Forgot to add

Where Did The Bubbles Come From?Stern Smile

Bubble vending machine at the beach!LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQkriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiFireLordPhoenixsaf24Samanalysecssudhalulujjjjjyoti06gcluv..CountingStars

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
@Spot the difference: No bangles wearing , also among other anatomy parts being watched by Arti!LOL

Edited by AngelDark - 10 August 2012 at 2:46pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27bbbcccKamliKudiFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjsaf24Samanalysejyoti06gcluv

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
@Sammy ... That too ...and don't ya think the posterior looks extra curvy in the Beach cap Evil Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccangakekriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiFireLordPhoenixcssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluv

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Sadie: Oh dear, I can see why from your perspective it was not such a great episode, but I am so anticipating the crazy cat with the machine gun...you have no idea!

I'm Really Annoyed with Aarti.
Really hope the Pre-cap is what I Want it to be warna...

For now, I'll read everyone else's takesBig smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccckriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiFireLordPhoenixcssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluv

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

@Sammy ... That too ...and don't ya think the posterior looks extra curvy in the Beach cap Evil Smile

A moment of silence for the inauguration of After Hours, after such a long time. Ying Yang

And now, yes...it always looks curvier in profile, but this cap is something else. Can't blame Aarti one bit, no sir! Evil Smile

-Deepzz-angakekriti07Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99bbbcccFireLordPhoenixsaf24AngeloScurocssudhajyoti06gcluv

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
@Saddie : I dint find Aarti much annoying today .. she was at her boldest best today .. asking Yash to share the corn , then doing that ishaara for nariyal paani sharing , nonstop checking him out ... its sign of a really bold woman .. it left Yash shocked as well LOLEmbarrassed.. I mean a woman certainly needs lots of guts and boldness in her to chk out her man WinkLOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

cielo-Deepzz-KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixcssudhagcluvpickachu..CountingStars

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Acha for all the people who have never heard the song Baawara mann before :

Its from : Hazaron Khwaaishein aisi? ( 1000 wishes like this )

Thank You So Much For The SongBig smile
I Was Trying to get a little bit of the lyrics so i could search it up on YouTube...failed badlyLOL

-Deepzz-kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccKamliKudiZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluv

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
After hours party is happening after a long time Tongue and what a better way than to star off with his assets LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...today even Aarti was checking him out from top to bottom LOL.. I m sure she has seen the extra bit more closely than us LOL

-Deepzz-kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhaZetterAlamelusaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurogcluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index