Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 29)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: Loved your bold themed take of Arti boldly going forward with her love of Yash and that has anything to do with Yash! Because of this her life has become easier to live I feel!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamscssudhajyoti06gcluv

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Call me crazy... but I think the truth about Aarti's past will help Yash move one in the long run. Even though he will obviously be upset at first since he hate lies. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27KamliKudiZettercssudhalulujjjjMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluv

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: Wicked awesome take Dear Clap Clap Thumbs Up...Yash is getting more and more attracted to Aarti and he doesn't know what to do so when he finds himself getting to close to her, he runs away and goes straight to the kids LOL

Great insights regarding the parallelally of both tracks Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudilulujjjjcssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluv

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

I have not made up myself to watch the precap.. I stopped it before it start..

I am really scared of Aarti, she is bound to get hurt. Yash married on one condition that there are no hope and scope for love. He doesn't seem to be even fighting with himself on it. He is well aware that she loves him, but before she get too close he draws away...

Now if that happens, he will outrightly reject her. And now all the work that Aarti has done, will it go in air too. I believe Gayatri will be her support as she knows she loves him but SP, he just want his son normal back again. I don;t think he cares about love part that much..

And if she get hurt now, what will happen when her status truth comes out? She will go in same mode again, now how many times can that happen?

I really want Yash to fight his own feelings for her before so if and when she says that, there is part of him that want it too..

I have been pretty upset, so were not trying to see what you guys are seeing. A drive to pick up cleared some thoughts..

I believe Aarti is shown more stronger than atleast I believe she is, but still trying to fit kids in this puzzle and then I get lost..

Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhaZetterFireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluv

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
@Angel: Thanks a lot Dear Smile

Now that's a great thought and very symbolic if u asked me...It could mean that no matter what how hard he fights it, Aarti's love gonna reach him so he can run but he can't hide forever Tongue LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudilulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamscssudhajyoti06gcluv

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Originally posted by shubhika124

Dead

Precap for monday , AarYa lie down , both laughing like crazy , 

Aarti : I love you , Yash ji I really love u Dead

ShockedShockedShocked
BLAST OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooo looking forward to that Muahahahha!

What if it fizzles out!Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27bbbcccKamliKudiZettersaf24Samanalysecssudhalulujjjjjyoti06gcluv

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Brilliant take Jyo...I always wonder how u really make such a clear cut insights on each and every scene... bcoz u were not familiar to me before as this is my first and foremost forum...But today it made sense...Absolutely awesome !! Ur 12 yrs of serial experience was reflected out here with ur amazing analysis and symbolism as per the story line...hatsoff dear ClapClapClap 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99KamliKudibbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjjyoti06gcluvpickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
@Veena: I felt slightly disoriented after that precap came fortunately I had to go out on an errand and some of my thoughts got cleared. I'm afraid for Arti too that she might get blasted and rejected and shut out from Yash's heart!Ouch

redeye2012bbbccckriti07Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99saf24ZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06gcluv49erFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index