Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 26)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

@Angel, beautiful take.. loved last time..of precap

Does Aarti has enough love to keep her going again this time..

Didn't she do it first time too. Prashant never loved her back and she lit the candle of their alone until he publicly rejected her..

Thanks!EmbarrassedBig smile Guess she is more brave than any of us give credit her for. I couldn't for the life of me put my self out their like that if I got rejected like the way Prashant did to her!

So I love that she is very brave!Big smile

Edited by AngelDark - 10 August 2012 at 1:21pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccckriti07Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99FireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsjyoti06jikky_84Loveforlife

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Originally posted by 49erFan

Originally posted by shubhika124

This has never been shown before Day Dreaming
Im so ecstatic they are considering a 'real' situation where one person confesses , other cannot reciprocate Day Dreaming And then they form up mutual admiration & a better bond Day Dreaming

This is so real Day Dreaming

Yes, it is and beautiful too!    Song I posted today so goes with the situation too, do u agree :)Wink

Suraj Huya Madham? How? Cool

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccckriti07Pearl_27KamliKudisaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

I feel the reason why Aarti laughed  when she saw that heart shape was because she thought...

"...hey love is what I am feeling for this man here and this is the complete picture I want to see for us ie both of us in one heart!"

and again she thinks...

" hey you know what Yash ji both of us never wanted this but fate has brought us here at this junction"

she thinks... from this junction on I know where my path leads, but I also know your path leads someplace else!"

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccckriti07Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99FireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsDMKJ_VBjyoti06jikky_84gcluv

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@Mansi: Lovely take enjoyed reading it very much and I realized what a brave woman Arti is for putting her feelings on the table for Yash to see and reflect upon. I hope she puts it across so that he cannot entirely reject it!

Edited by AngelDark - 10 August 2012 at 1:36pm

KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixjyoti06Loveforlife

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

@Angel, beautiful take.. loved last time..of precap

Does Aarti has enough love to keep her going again this time..

Didn't she do it first time too. Prashant never loved her back and she lit the candle of their alone until he publicly rejected her..

Her story with Prashant can never be compared with Yash's , Prashanth was a rat Confused
And with him her story was more like that of teenager , her infatuation , it was very natural of Aarti to fall for Prashanth that time considering she was a destitute , a lonely soul. 

Why is reciprocation from Yash's side so important when her single sided love is giving her so much happiness? She is selflessly in love with Yash who is hundred times better than her first husband . Whats harm in falling in love , again?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsDMKJ_VBjyoti06Loveforlife

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
@Shubhi I was never comparing Yash with Prashant, Can anyone could it for that matterAngry..

I was saying, Aarti declaration when Yash doesn't love her, is like don;t worry Yashji if you don;t love me, I have enough for both of us..

Last time also, Prashant never loved her and she depended on her love in their life together..

So just refrencing the situation, which is happening again..

Edited: you might want to read the post I referencing here, before holding up your guard.

Edited by bbbccc - 10 August 2012 at 1:31pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Noe123kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Loveforlife

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
@ Shubhi, kya ye mera pahela pahela pyar hai...she will realize it wasn't Prashant, its Yash Scindia only! Wink

Pearl_27KamliKudiFireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluv..CountingStars

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL DC was on fire and will be left keep on pulling our legs till monday evening about today's precap...Aarti's confession is real or a dream...LOL

Well...My take was aarti really confessed her love...its absolutely real and not at all a dream...Shez bold enough to confess her love today...Her inner feelings were truly projected out and not at all afraid of yash's reaction and his usual words on arpita...!! I was confirmed with this after watching the last part many times...

Few observations on yash's behavior after lingerie fiasco and confrontation :

1. Aarti's outburst on that day really made yash get admitted the fact about aarti's self presence and behavior with him !! That made him realize his mistake and  was reflected back by immediate sorry to aarti !! 

2. Yesterday's bangle scene : Always yash do walk away or escape saying something when it comes to aarti...right ?? But yesterday...he was totally different...he had few gestures and indications for aarti to not to buy those ugly bangles and all...he remained there watching all the stuff...

3. Today's coconut water scene : When aarti was staring at him..he juzz turned back and had coco water but he didn't neither make a move away nor he did not had serious looks though he knew her wish !!

And one point to be noted...even yash had come to know about aarti that something is fuming around her mind after watching all her gestures, intense looks and weird behavior especially in Mumbai trip !!

So after all these observations...I can say yash also started falling for aarti and the only thing making him not to admit the fact was "  none other than arpita " !! 

I feel the root cause of yash feelings for aarti was her outburst at the shop !! 

So as per the precap...if she really confessed her love...its nothing wrong at this time..bcoz she too knew he has feelings for her and she was not at all worried about further consequences..

Thats it from me...

Edited by cssudha - 10 August 2012 at 1:32pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieredeye2012KamliKudiEva JQnirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjFireLordPhoenixjyoti06gcluvLoveforlife..CountingStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index