Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 24)

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Just finished watching the episode..

I noticed, everytime Aarti is laughing and giggling with Yash, like on the Pot scene, there's always bubbles in the background..
Confused

Just wondering where does this bubbles came from?? And What does it signifies???
Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27KamliKudiFireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

[
But, now seeing all so happy with confession, I am afraid, if CVs are not planning it as an actual confession but if its just a twisted precap, what will happen Ouch 

Ha ha Asha, What should happen buddy? We will all go on with our lives, bad mouth the CVs for sometime and continue watching the show. Big smile 

@Deeps, I absolutely loved what you said in response to Asha. Today, I truly saw a woman who was empowered by love. Earlier she was empowered by her love for her son which then enabled her to find the courage to remarry. Today, she is empowered by the love she has for Yash. 
If Yash does not love her, why should she keep her feelings under wraps because he cannot deal with it. If she keeps it a secret she is being dishonest about it. If she says it aloud then she would be putting Yash in a difficult situation. What is she to do? I would any day, she go for the former than the latter. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99FireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06jikky_84Loveforlife

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
There is a saying it is better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all. So I agree with Jyo that she had to confess her feelings one day or another because otherwise she would lived her life fearing rejection. Atleast now Aarti will know the answer and not be left wondering. Also had Yash developed feeling for Aarti in the future he would also think she is in love with her ex and we know how reserved he is. To add to that he would be further confused with his guilt for Arpita. In the future if he develops feelings for Aarti he can say if she can move on than why cant I. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99FireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84Loveforlife

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieredeye2012tarantulla_p-Deepzz-angakePearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudiFireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84gcluvpickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

So they used dole shole dialogTongue came to my mind instanstly..

Hand wrestling was OK but they could have made it fun and natural, if instead of Yash losing himself, Aarti blinked him. Kids were opposite to him so wouln't have seen it and Aarti would have gauged if he feels something too..

Edited by bbbccc - 10 August 2012 at 1:12pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixjyoti06jikky_84

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

@Veena, Aarti just wants to be loved. Thats it. She cant think beyond that. It is the survival instinct of the woman who has been abandoned many many times by people in her life to hold on to the next raft. She has denied herself the security of self worth and the luxury of introspection to examine if anyone she chooses to confer her love is ready for it or deserving of it.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012-Deepzz-Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccNoe123saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
@SylvaniaLUX - thank you.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

Originally posted by jikky_84

[
But, now seeing all so happy with confession, I am afraid, if CVs are not planning it as an actual confession but if its just a twisted precap, what will happen Ouch 

Ha ha Asha, What should happen buddy? We will all go on with our lives, bad mouth the CVs for sometime and continue watching the show. Big smile 

@Deeps, I absolutely loved what you said in response to Asha. Today, I truly saw a woman who was empowered by love. Earlier she was empowered by her love for her son which then enabled her to find the courage to remarry. Today, she is empowered by the love she has for Yash. 
If Yash does not love her, why should she keep her feelings under wraps because he cannot deal with it. If she keeps it a secret she is being dishonest about it. If she says it aloud then she would be putting Yash in a difficult situation. What is she to do? I would any day, she go for the former than the latter. 

I know, we wil call everything in the dictionary to CVs and then go happy and watch the next episode LOL LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KamliKudiangakekriti07Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index