Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 23)

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

@Asha : Lemme answer u for Jyo.." why confess if she expects nothing in return.:... 
There is some thing incredibly beautiful about Unconditional Love.. Aarti knows Yash loves Arpita the same way..Infact she has learnt it from him about submitting whole(Tan , Man & dhan) to another person. She is revelling in her new feelings and does not want to hide her feelings from him. She knows he is hers for ever. Yash is a gentleman, who keeps his commitments.. He is hers..So what does she lose by confessing without expecting anything in return ? She is feeling empowered with her revelation.. Truth has set her free..She wants him to know , what he means to her . 

I really don't have  a problem with her confession, the problem is will that make Yash to go back to his shell Ouch, they all the work she did till now to bring him back will go to drain Ouch

Yes, I can see there is something big coming to make Yash realise Arati's value in his life and may be then this confession will have more importance then than now.

But, now seeing all so happy with confession, I am afraid, if CVs are not planning it as an actual confession but if its just a twisted precap, what will happen Ouch because we didn't see the thursday's precap and their were before also they did remove the precap and start fresh Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012-Deepzz-Pearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudisaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

@Asha : Lemme answer u for Jyo.." why confess if she expects nothing in return.:... 
There is some thing incredibly beautiful about Unconditional Love.. Aarti knows Yash loves Arpita the same way..Infact she has learnt it from him about submitting whole(Tan , Man & dhan) to another person. She is revelling in her new feelings and does not want to hide her feelings from him. She knows he is hers for ever. Yash is a gentleman, who keeps his commitments.. He is hers..So what does she lose by confessing without expecting anything in return ? She is feeling empowered with her revelation.. Truth has set her free..She wants him to know , what he means to her . 

Beautiful.thats all I can sayClap And I agree with each word.
@ Asha- this is exactly what i was trying to say but Deeps has said it so much better. Aarti is in love with Yash and its a beautiful feeling. Sometimes, when u r deeply in love, u want to say it out loud to the world, and especially to the person u love. Aarti is going through precisely the same emotions.When she first fell in love with him, she was determined not to let Yash know of her feelings ever. But with time she has only fallen more and more. And right now, she has also reached a place of comfort with yash. she knows Yash won't reciprocate. Somewhere she also realizes he might get angry, but right now her heart doesn't want to listen to any warnings, she just wants to tell him that she loves him. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Piiedarrish-Deepzz-angakePearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudisaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06Loveforlife

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

I really don't have  a problem with her confession, the problem is will that make Yash to go back to his shell Ouch, they all the work she did till now to bring him back will go to drain Ouch

Yes, I can see there is something big coming to make Yash realise Arati's value in his life and may be then this confession will have more importance then than now.

But, now seeing all so happy with confession, I am afraid, if CVs are not planning it as an actual confession but if its just a twisted precap, what will happen Ouch because we didn't see the thursday's precap and their were before also they did remove the precap and start fresh Ouch

You never know Asha , things can turn favorable too. Maybe Aarti's words do wonder & touch his heart , may he feel that he too longs for a companion . 
The main thing is , Mumbai track does promise  a humungous development Day Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Piie-Deepzz-nirmalac99KamliKudisaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06jikky_84Loveforlife

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Acha for all the people who have never heard the song Baawara mann before :

Its from : Hazaron Khwaaishein aisi? ( 1000 wishes like this )

Bavra Mann Dekhne Chala Ek Sapna
(Crazy heart is about to see a dream )

Bavre Se Mann, Ki Dekho Bavri Hain Baatein
(See the heart that is …..like crazy…. has crazy talk)

Bavri Se Dhadkaane Hain, Bavri Hain Saansen
(Crazy are the heart beats, crazy are the breaths)

Bavri Si Karwaton Se, Nindiya Door Bhaage
(From the crazy twisting (as in sleep,swaying,changing sides)……sleep runs away)

Bavre Se Nain Chaahe, Bavre Jharokhon Se, Bavre Nazaron Ko Takna.
(Crazy eyes wish to gaze at, crazy sights..from crazy windows)

Bavre Se Is Jahan Main Bavra Ek Saath Ho
(In this world that is like crazy..i wish to have a crazy companion)

Is Sayani Bheed Main Bas Haathon Mein Tera Haath Ho
(In this clever crowd, your hands should be in my hands)

Bavri Si Dhun Ho Koi, Bavra Ek Raag Ho
Let there be a crazy tune, crazy one melody 

Bavre Se Pair Chahen, Baavron Tarano Ke, Bavre Se Bol Pe Thirakna.
(Crazy feet wish to dance on the crazy lyrics of some crazy song)

Bavra Mann, Dekhne Chala Ek Sapna

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_pPearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsjyoti06jikky_84Loveforlife..CountingStars

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@Asha and Veena  : Deeps mostly  hv answered u about the unconditional love she feels for Yash ..I had the same points too .. she wants to come out of all fears and confusions .. and best option is to just confess and set herself free of all guilts and fears Embarrassed...She really is not expecting anything from Yash .. so he gives her acceptance or rejection ..she is ready for it .. she just wants to free her heart from any sort of burden and what a better way than to simply confess it and let it go ... As it is she has made up her mind  that Yash will never love her ...so instead of keeping quiet for her whole life with the fear of rejection  , she thought best way is to just tell him what I feel when I already know his answer LOL ...

@Aparna : I think Aarti acrually took a bold step by saying ILU .. Nothing wrong in it .. she just said what she realised many weeks back .. she knows he will 99.9 percent reject it .. fine , his wishLOL .. but at least she sort of freed herself from the burden of keeping her feelings inside her heart forever  because she knows once they return back , Yash will go back in his marriage planning world and she will go back in her kitchen politics world and she might never get such a golden opportunity again .. so she just said it what was in her heart . a simple ILU Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_p-Deepzz-angakePearl_27bbbcccKamliKudinirmalac99MelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurogcluvLoveforlifejikky_84

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

This has never been shown before Day Dreaming
Im so ecstatic they are considering a 'real' situation where one person confesses , other cannot reciprocate Day Dreaming And then they form up mutual admiration & a better bond Day Dreaming

This is so real Day Dreaming

exactly shubhi, and u know what, i have a feeling its this confession which will actually bring yash back to the present. Not because he is in love with aarti, but because there is someone whom he likes and respects, someone whom he considers to be a friend, who loves him...loves him as much as he loves arpita...as much as Arpita loved him. Its this realization which will force him to LIVE again. Falling in love will come along with that.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06gcluvLoveforlifepickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Beautiful.thats all I can sayClap And I agree with each word.
@ Asha- this is exactly what i was trying to say but Deeps has said it so much better. Aarti is in love with Yash and its a beautiful feeling. Sometimes, when u r deeply in love, u want to say it out loud to the world, and especially to the person u love. Aarti is going through precisely the same emotions.When she first fell in love with him, she was determined not to let Yash know of her feelings ever. But with time she has only fallen more and more. And right now, she has also reached a place of comfort with yash. she knows Yash won't reciprocate. Somewhere she also realizes he might get angry, but right now her heart doesn't want to listen to any warnings, she just wants to tell him that she loves him. 

Yes, I am understanding what you all are saying, but yes, it is going to take me some time to digest, so its ok LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-angakeKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroDMKJ_VBjyoti06

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

exactly shubhi, and u know what, i have a feeling its this confession which will actually bring yash back to the present. Not because he is in love with aarti, but because there is someone whom he likes and respects, someone whom he considers to be a friend, who loves him...loves him as much as he loves arpita...as much as Arpita loved him. Its this realization which will force him to LIVE again. Falling in love will come along with that.

Oh yes Riz Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Im not at all upset with what Aarti has done Day Dreaming

Bol do , jo bhi dil mein ho Day Dreaming Kya pata kal ho naa ho Day Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-angakePearl_27KamliKudisaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroDMKJ_VBjyoti06jikky_84Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index