Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 22)

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

@Asha: Real love is selfless and mature. When Aarti loves Yash she is declaring what she feels. She is putting no pressure on him to feel the same way.Why should she not confess, just because she is afraid he is not on the same wavelength?

Yes, real love is selfless and mature. If selfless why to confess, what is she getting from that Ouch knowing the other can't reciprocate, you are putting them in a difficult situation or a dilemma or making them feeling guilty that they can't reciprocate that love Ouch So, if your love is selfless, do you want your love being the problem for the one you love Ouch

Mature, In any angle i couldn't find any of Arati's actions matured this week, she was being childish in love and I don't think even if she confess, it was in the spilt of the moment and not a matured decision to do so on purpose 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
@Asha : Lemme answer u for Jyo.." why confess if she expects nothing in return.:... 
There is some thing incredibly beautiful about Unconditional Love.. Aarti knows Yash loves Arpita the same way..Infact she has learnt it from him about submitting whole(Tan , Man & dhan) to another person. She is revelling in her new feelings and does not want to hide her feelings from him. She knows he is hers for ever. Yash is a gentleman, who keeps his commitments.. He is hers..So what does she lose by confessing without expecting anything in return ? She is feeling empowered with her revelation.. Truth has set her free..She wants him to know , what he means to her . 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Piienirmalac99angakePearl_27KamliKudiFireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroDMKJ_VBMelodiousDreamsjyoti06jikky_84

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Will start with things I liked :

- Costumes all round. Aarti looks very pretty w/o oppressive jewellery and clothes. Paridhi looks fetching and almost like a teen. Yash looks his age and the kids also have cute clothes.

- The beach looked awesome, all clean and wellkempt.

- Really liked the 'bavri' song. Am not hip with latest in b/wood so if one of you can point me to the song title, will check itunes for it.

Now, to the grey area :
- Paridhi: she is pushing it and pushing it hard. Too bad.

- Gayatri and the fake interest in Ramayan. Yash is so not a Ram so lets please drop the analogy. If Yash was a Ram, the remarriage and the premise of this serial would be moot. Consequently, Prateik is no Lakshman and as legend had it, Urmila requested to be entranced for 14 years in his absence and was never pushed to it. Gayatri, that story is so relevant because of all teh choices people made in free will. Ramayan does not need my defence so will stop.

The meat :

This is the Aarti we have been trying to decipher. Someone who is madly in love with (you can fill the blank), and someone who needs to be loved (again, fill in the blank). Aarti has all her life craved, wanted to belong in a relationship. To belong to someone. She thought it was Prashant, she tried and tried with him - it never worked out. She still tried and tried with him until he refused her again and again. Only when he disowned her multiple times did she realize she wouldnt be his and he hers. Aarti wanted to be someone's daughter so she tried her best with Shobha and won her heart. She wants to belong to the Scindhias as their ideal bahu for Yash so will do what ever they need her to do. Aarti has only that mission. Now, she is onto making a place in Yash's life. What is she so much in love with? Yash doesnt even have to respond to her in anyway and she goes all dazed at him. What is that?? Its like now she has decided she belongs to him and him to her. Is this love? Looks like the CVs have no clue what love is either.

Today, she came off to me as a needy woman.

I have a rather disturbing thought. Is this feeling Aarti has just a massive crush over the most attractive man she has seen? Is it physical?

- What was wrong with Yash playing and having fun with the kids that Aarti decided to insert herself into that situation and goaded him into submission until he relented? He looked pretty happy and child-like and hence fulfilled Gayatri's teary requirement, so why did Aarti need to be there too?

- The bhutta, coconut water, heart shape etc are all further examples of how she is inserting herself into this guy's life when he is NOT ready. He was running away from her at every juncture. Has she no pride? I feel embarrassed for her.

-The precap : might as well declare. Only a super dense man would not have guessed it already. Even a blind bat could sense all that hormonal overflow. Time for Lakhan to polish his blunt knife and make off with this woman.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpPiiedarrishaimfredeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99Pearl_27bbbcccNoe123saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixjyoti06gcluv

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
The Name of the movie from which the song 'Bawara Mann' was selected sort of suits this track too...

'Hazaaron Khwahishein Aisi'...

Guys I am too overwhelmed by today!! by Yash and Aarti !! By KS and GC!! Clap

tarantulla_pPearl_27KamliKudisaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluv

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
@Ria, I know what you are saying as thats how they are projecting, she is all healed with Shobhaji doing Prashant's shradh and shutting door on her past...

But do you think a woman for forget the pain so easily, her waiting forever, her physical bruises, she had struggled whole life being orphan..

No one ever asked her what she wants everyone gave her their expectations, don't you think she wants someone to ask her once what she wants..

And yes this forum is very good we can all express, because the Aarti they are trying to project here is almost unreal I feel..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnptarantulla_pPearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

@Jyoti, now then Monday will be two divided groups it seems..

Because if she comes out now just like this, I for one will be dissappointed. Yash is  living with Arpita still everywhere, just few days back he rejected her quite vocally, did she forget that..

And if rejected again, where that leaves kids.. See thats where the story telling lags, Aarti is so preoccupied in Yash, she forgot her past, her kids..

She is not a teenager, she is a mother. For them kids always comes first like before Ansh came for her before Prashant's betrayal..

Completely agree Veena Thumbs Up

sjnptarantulla_pPearl_27KamliKudisaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

@Ria, I know what you are saying as thats how they are projecting, she is all healed with Shobhaji doing Prashant's shradh and shutting door on her past...

But do you think a woman for forget the pain so easily, her waiting forever, her physical bruises, she had struggled whole life being orphan..

No one ever asked her what she wants everyone gave her their expectations, don't you think she wants someone to ask her once what she wants..

And yes this forum is very good we can all express, because the Aarti they are trying to project here is almost unreal I feel..

Women may not forget the pain but can decide to live with it!! That somebody who will ask her will be Yash...and then Aarti will have to face her past demons too...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-angakebbbcccPearl_27KamliKudisaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroDMKJ_VBMelodiousDreamsjyoti06jikky_84

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
This has never been shown before Day Dreaming
Im so ecstatic they are considering a 'real' situation where one person confesses , other cannot reciprocate Day Dreaming And then they form up mutual admiration & a better bond Day Dreaming

This is so real Day Dreaming

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-angakePearl_27KamliKudiFireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroDMKJ_VBjyoti06Loveforlifejikky_8449erFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index