Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: bbbccc

So it mean to say mutual story is worse than one sided loveπŸ˜•..

πŸ˜†Not really! Mutual love is good too when the time for it will come!  I just hope the CV's don't ruin the show after love confession as most shows don't know where to go after love confession from both sides.

I know I'm jumping ahead but feel like putting it out there in the virtual universe so that my dream of a beautiful show that does not go haywire after love confession from both parties , come true!
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bbbccc

So it mean to say mutual story is worse than one sided loveπŸ˜•..

I think what Shubhi meant was that when Aarti fell in love with Prashant, it wasn't an one sided affair. Both fell in love, or so they though. Prashant's feelings were weak enough to fade with time. Aarti's were stronger, but not as strong as she believed them or wanted them to be. She forced herself to keep on loving him out of a sense of duty and loyalty, and most importantly because she was averse to any kind of change in her life. She had Ansh,a nd Shobha and Dubey, and she felt that was all her life was about.
and then walked in Yash Scindhia. Now she has fallen in love with him. This love is different to what she felt for Prashant. Here, she truly expects nothing in return, she just wants to love. In Prashant's case, she waited for him, expecting nothing in return, and kept on loving him...BUT, that was forcefull...in yash's case, she is not forcing herself.
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A very good episode to end the week and keep us guessing what's gonna happened next...Is it real or isn't it real? That's the question regarding the precap πŸ˜›

It starts off with Yash playing arm wrestling with the kids which he defeats one by one (poor kids didn't stand a chance πŸ˜†)...Aarti joins them, she has FB of her promise to G3 (to make smile & enjoy life again) so she challenges Yash to a game of arm wrestling match, the loser will have to take them to the beach and feed them grilled corn.

At first Yash refuses but then he gives in when Aarti states that he is afraid cause he will loose haha...It was a very good scene and the intense eyelock between AarYa was awesome...In the end Aarti won cause Yash deliberately lost to her in order to make the kids happy πŸ˜ƒ Aarti thanks him for his gesture!

G3 will lecturing Paridhi was promoting Zee tv's new show Ramyan as well by telling Paridhi that Pratik is like Laxman 😲   πŸ˜†

PraDhi at the studio...Pratik is about to smack some guy who makes a comment about how hot Paridhi is and that the whole nation is going to drool over her *RME* 🀣 Paridhi gets to Pratik in time before he did something impulsive, she then blasts the guy.

AarYa's family of five finally made it to the beach...the kids are having their corn and start playing in sand making huts 😊
Aarti offers Yash a corn but once again he refuses & goes to play with the kids

Aarti is alone on the beach πŸ˜” Yash seeing that feels bad so he goes and brings her coconut water...Aarti sees a couple who are having coconut water as well watches them...πŸ˜† Yash sees them as well and gets embarrassed so he tur
Ns his back to Aarti who laughs at his actions πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...Aarti all lovey-dovey looks at Yash which makes him 😳
So drinks his coconut water fast and literally runs away from there 🀣

Unknowingly AarYa end up standing in a heart sculpture in the sand together 😳 😳 😳...Aarti laughs when Yash looks, he realizes why, he moves out of the heart and joins the kids while Aarti keeps on laughing πŸ˜ƒ ❀️

Precap: What can say after I died and came back alive...I think it could go either way (dream or reality) I both cases Aarti is gonna get a reaction 4m Yash and I don't see him blasting her...He might just politely tell her that he doesn't desire to love anyone again (like he always does)

EDIT: It's so funny to see Yash always running away from Aarti...He is afraid that if he stays near her too long she might jump his bones especially when she gives him those lovey dovey looks LMAO

Have a goodnight and a fab weekend my Lovelies πŸ€—

Updated one page 1 also
Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Wowww more than the Episode , The precap left me in shock 😲😲...So today I m going to do my analysis in reverse order starting from the precap ... I dont think in my 12 yrs of serial experience , I hv ever witnessed such a unpredictable precap where I almost spilled my water while watching it 😲😲😲  ; I mean mostly we do get hints from various SBB/SBS segments about all the twist and turns , and we remain mentally prepared for it but wowww CVs actuallly gave us a 200 volts ka jhatka by giving no indication that such a precap is on the way 😲😲...Aarti and Yash laughing  in the precpa was still fine  as we know its coming and Yash will start smiling soon but Aarti's sudden "I love u Yash ji"  was so not expected 😲😲..For me thats today's woman .. Bold and Bindaas πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..Take a Bow Aarti Scindia ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...

Lets talk about the most shocking precap first ...Aarti actually succeeds in engaging Yash's mind with real thoughts and bring him out of the abstract world of Arpita with her Love confession 😊

Precap is not a dream because thursday's precap where Gayatri tells Daddy Scindia that Aarti is bringing my hasta khelta beta back is already shown πŸ˜ƒ... And in today's precap we saw Yash is actually laughing his heart out on beach along with Aarti ... so its obviously not a dream because after this scene , Aarti will inform the same to Gayatri which we saw in thursday precap and which is yet to come .. right 😳

Now coming to Aarti suddenly saying ILU to Yash .. this I feel was Aarti testing out Yash's reaction so that she can know whether Yash really moved on in life or not and whether he is actually ready to accept her in his life or not πŸ˜‰... But the moment Aarti said those words to Yash , she saw he became all serious and went back to his depression state ...So Aarti now will b sure that Yash can become the old Yash again only if she becomes his best friend but never confesses her feelings to him or else he will go back in depression ...

After checking out his reaction , Aarti might twist her words and tell Yash that she was only joking because initially when both Yash and Aarti r smiling together , it looked as if they r smiling after a series of jokes , so Aarti can easily turn her ILU into a joke too just to make sure Yash's smile never fades away 😳... I dont think Yash will blast Aarti or anything because remember thursday's precap πŸ˜‰ ... so Aarti had to succeed in making Yash smile or else how can she call Gayatri and give her the good news which was already shown in thursday's precap πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

So Aarti might just twist her ILU into a joke  even though I will want her to b bold enough and declare her love by saying these dialogues to Yash  ...I want Aarti to say " I love u .. but  I m not forcing anything on u .. u dont need to love me .. I m fine loving u forever , even if u dont love me in this lifetime ... your choice .. but I cannot play this hide and seek game with u anymore ... so no more games ... let me face the truth and tell u what I feel .. u can just choose to ignore it  but plss dont ever stop smiling " 😳😳. 😳

Whether Aarti twists her ILU into a joke or boldly declares it  , but her confession and that too in such direct tone will certainly  move the story ahead from here on πŸ˜›... Yash will b aware of the fact that Aarti definitely have some feelings for him 😳 .. So he wont b too insensitive towards her gestures and nor will he do Arpita jaap anymore πŸ˜Š...

Also I feel this confession will actually give a rough idea of the promo that had come out last week where Yash is alone standing in one frame and saying noone can come in my life again and outside that frame Aarti is standing waiting for Yash to come out of the old frame and join her in a new frame but is not forcing him to come out 😳 .. Promo was shot on the beach itself 😳... So I dont think Yash will blast Aarti but he might  just say noone can come in my life again  in a polite tone and just move away  which will complete the promo  and finally Aarti's bubbles will burst at the end of this Mumbai track 😭...Mayb thats why throughout the Mumbai  track , those bubbles kept appearing around Aarti  as they were symbolic and bursts in the end of Mumbai track ...

I dont think after this confession Aarti will make any more efforts  .. Now the journey of Yash discovering his own self will start  .. Aarti has given the much needed  jerk and push in his life .. She has made him realise that love can happen again like she fell for him again ... now its his turn to rediscover himself .. whether he can love again or cannot love again , depends on him whose decision he will take from here on  .. 😊

Aarti's  declaration of love and at the same time if she says that "no problem if u cannot love me , mayb u can  take my confession like a joke " πŸ˜†, will actually put Yash in a fix because he wont b able to blast her either as Aarti will not force him to love her but will only confess her feelings  which will make her honest and matured whereas Yash will b left all alone wondering what reply should I give to this gem of a woman who is ready to love me unconditionally and in return wants nothing  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..This might just begin Yash's realisation which I m sure  will b beautiful since Aarti's confession will make Yash start thinking about Aarti as a woman now leaving behind Arpita's thoughts because now Yash's mind will b engaged with Aarti πŸ˜›...So what Aarti achieved is engaging Yash's mind with real thoughts of real people and no more abstract thoughts of Dead people 😊

Yash's senses were affected today with Aarti's bold Bawra Mann moves .. πŸ˜›

Yash today was caught in a tangent of web himself on many occasions when he tried to breakfree from the trance that he was falling into all thanks to Aarti's bold moves  πŸ˜³ ;

Whether its the arm wrestling moment or the bhutta eating moment or the nariyal paani moment , everywhere its Yash who was sort of getting carried away into Aarti's eyes and was struggling to break the trance somehow and moving out of it with embarassment written on his face as if his chori pakdi gayee πŸ˜†πŸ˜› whereas Aarti was bold enough not to break the trance and nonstop keep checking him out with her almost drunk eyes filled with Love and passion πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...

Throughout the Nariyal paani scene , it was Yash who was trying hard not to look at Aarti with the scare of getting carried away but he just could not help turning back again and again to see whether she is checking him out or not πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ; Even in bhutta scene Aarti was bold enough to offer him bhutta but he got scared of getting carried away with her in the moment and ran away to his kids  only to return back later with nariyal paani when he felt bad for leaving Aarti alone on beach πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ ... But Aarti was bold enough not once to look away from Yash 😳..Her eyes was completely glued on Yash as if she is openly today declaring to Yash that do whatever u want but I m just going to check u out .. thats it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Today Aarti dint force anything on Yash but its Yash himself who offers nariyal paani to Aarti in return of bhuttas 😳😳..Even their standing on that heart made on the mud was a natural moment where Yash was caught off-guard but Aarti certainly enjoyed it 😳😳😳

In short Aarti's determination to win Yash's heart today for the first time started affecting Yash's senses and his stealing glances towards Aarti and then trying to break out from those glances in a funny manner on the beach is a proof of that 😳😳...Aarti's bold ILU declaration and then if she goes on to say I dont expect anything from u in return but just let me love u while u can continue loving Arpita will leave Yash in a even bigger fix because he cannot stop Aarti from loving her and at the same time he knows he is affected with Aarti's presense and also Arpita is starting to fade away from his memories reason why that Nariyal paani moment which was once his and Arpita's moment as per photos  was never remembered by him today on the beach πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

I feel the song Bawra Mann in the background was just apt since the song gave a clear indication that Aarti is madly in love today , almost drunk in Yash's love and her heart is no more in her control , so she had to confess her feelings to Yash today  😳😳... Mayb we might never see such a bold and beautiful plus confident looking Aarti again in Bhopal  , but that moment something just caught her and she was almost drowned and drunk in his love  , so a perfect moment for her to actually confess her feelings and feel all relaxed 😳... Yash actually gave her this confidence with the way he chooses to loose in that arm wrestling match when both were looking into each other's eyes and Yash sort of understood the silent ishaaras of her eyes where she was trying to tell him indirectly  that plss dont b stubbon and loose the game so that kids can enjoy the beach 😳😳...Aarti even thanks him for understanding this point and from here on Aarti was all drunk in love since she knows that Yash has begun to understand her silence 😳😳 ...

By the time precap came , Aarti knew that Yash already knows that she is in love with him , so why play the hide and seek game anymore , and thats when Aarti decides to confess her love boldly which Yash already had guessed it today in the beach πŸ˜ƒ... For me the beach scene was extremely well done by the CVs  the way Aarti was made to look almost drunk in love so that tomorrow when she boldly says ILU to Yash on that same beach , it looks convincing enough for the viewers as well as Yash 😳..

Paridi and Pratik track holds a very good significance  here ...

As expected Paridi's first day shoot as a young anchor who is not married leaves Pratik all embarassed and awkward today  ; He is supporting his wife for sure but how long is the question because showbiz is not a piece of cake for sure and he will hv to tolerate such comments and remarks about his wife regularly now

So  Paridi's lie might come out in front of family one day when Pratik's patience will die out  and there might b a huge hungama over it ...Since Pratik-Paridi and Aarti-Yash tracks r both going together ..so both tracks eventually had to inter relate at this point πŸ˜‰...Seeing the reaction of family over Paridi's lie ,  Aarti might finally remember her past related to Prashant and the lie attached with it which she has told all in Scindia family ..It will put her in guilt because she will not want Paridi matter to b repeated again in future in case her divorcee truth comes out ... So she might then decide to tell the truth to Yash and this will b the day Yash might decide to tell about his feelings to Aarti  πŸ˜³...It will b similar like Geet serial's peeloo  scenario .. the day Maan decided to confess , he came to know Geet is pregnent ...same might happen here , the day Yash will decide to confess , Aarti might tell him the truth about her divorcee status  because she will not want Paridi chapter to repeat again ...

I certainly feel thats the main purpose of taking this Paridi track parallelally with AarYa love track as both r going to connect somewhere  which is nothing but a very good story telling πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Overall I loved today's episode mainly because of the beautifully done Beach scene and then the shocking precap of the millenium πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@Sam: Lovely take as usual! Loved the magic element you described today I kind of picked it up on my take too! Yeah I felt writing a take today! Ah this is not about my take but your takeπŸ˜†

I loved how you mentioned the bangles scene and the coconut scene both of which has a past that of in photographs Yash shared with Arpita! I have a feeling all those pictures will not be enough for Yash someday as he will be reminded of these new scenes of present when he watches those same pictures with the same actions. I hope I made sense as my thoughts got jumbled with more thoughts. Will share as the thread for today progresses! Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ohh, it's very late nah 😲 ... still need to wake up early...

This thread is giving me insomia, lots of nice discussions to read that forcing me to keep awake..

It's a very fast moving thread actually, that's why I can't connect. So I prefer not to interfere everyone, coz my thoughts will make no sense at all... πŸ˜”

GUD MORNIGHT everyone!!! And enjoy your great interactions..

😊

AngeloScuro thumbnail
@Zett: Merveilleux! I loved your take of today!

One question though not a question per se but a thought! Yash walked out the bottom of the heart that was drawn in the sand , does this mean that Arti's love will fill every corner of his heart and like dopamine transmit it into every part of his body too!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@Jyo: Loved your bold themed take of Arti boldly going forward with her love of Yash and that has anything to do with Yash! Because of this her life has become easier to live I feel!
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Call me crazy... but I think the truth about Aarti's past will help Yash move one in the long run. Even though he will obviously be upset at first since he hate lies. 
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo: Wicked awesome take Dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ...Yash is getting more and more attracted to Aarti and he doesn't know what to do so when he finds himself getting to close to her, he runs away and goes straight to the kids πŸ˜†

Great insights regarding the parallelally of both tracks πŸ˜ƒ