Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 21)

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@Asha: Real love is selfless and mature. When Aarti loves Yash she is declaring what she feels. She is putting no pressure on him to feel the same way.Why should she not confess, just because she is afraid he is not on the same wavelength?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

angakekriti07Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99MelodiousDreamssaf24Samanalysejyoti06gcluv

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
My Gosh, Aarti is one strong gal if the precap is true (I still need to see the epi) ... bravo Aarti Clap

I was scared for her first but now reading the posts here I think she will be fine on Monday LOL

Edited by KamliKudi - 10 August 2012 at 12:49pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24Samanalysejyoti06gcluvjikky_84skanda12

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

@Jyoti, now then Monday will be two divided groups it seems..

Because if she comes out now just like this, I for one will be dissappointed. Yash is  living with Arpita still everywhere, just few days back he rejected her quite vocally, did she forget that..

And if rejected again, where that leaves kids.. See thats where the story telling lags, Aarti is so preoccupied in Yash, she forgot her past, her kids..

She is not a teenager, she is a mother. For them kids always comes first like before Ansh came for her before Prashant's betrayal..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

angakekriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24Samanalysejyoti06gcluvjikky_84skanda12

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Asha- i am absolutely with u regarding Yash's feelings. i could see only discomfort in his eyes. Yes he was trying to run away, becoz he likes aarti- as a person, as a friend. and he is a nice man. Who in his position would want or be ok with his wife falling in love with him? he knows he doesn't love her. so why would he want to raise her expectations in any way. He might even decide to shrink back to the shell! In fact this was precisely the reason why he did not want to get remarried in the first place.Thats why i really hope Aarti says what Jyoti wrote...( Jyoti- that was an awesome piece of dialogue btwClap).That will calm yash a bit. 

However I disagree with u about her confession. I think there is no harm in confessing. As Mansi said, she isn't expecting anything in return. Sometimes in love, u just want to make the other person aware that u love him, doesn't mean u expect to be loved back.

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 10 August 2012 at 12:46pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

USManeetianredeye2012nirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84skanda12

USManeetian Goldie

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06skanda12jikky_84

Piie Senior Member
Piie
Piie

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
If the precap holds any truth in it...then I don't blame Aarthi for declaring her LOVE openly to Yash!!!

Seriously guys...what is wrong in Aarthi saying I LOVE YOU to Yash?? She's just being honest about her feeling...I guess there's nothing wrong in it.

But if Yash is going to switch to his Rudra Thandav after hearing her declaration...then i sincerely hope Aarthi to tick him off saying that she's basically speaking of her mind...it's her pregorative to say what she wants to say and feel...if he's not into it then he can SOD OFF, rather than intimidate her with his anger!!!

I mean...how long can a person hold their bubbling LOVE towards a person who is there in front of your eyes 24/7??...how long more can she control or put up a veil between her feelings and Yash??

This declaration of LOVE is bound to happen someday...and I guess that day arrived in Mumbai beach since she's being all HERSELF in Mumbai and not getting distracted with her domestic responsibilities.

Unknowing to Aarthi she has unleashed the "women" in her and that "women" can no longer hold the ever growing LOVE "bubble" in her heart...which just grew larger than what her heart can hold anymore...thus it exploded!!!

And she shouldn't be ashamed of the declaration!!! Yeah, she may be heart broken or disheartened if Yash were to reject her LOVE, which I very much think that he will...but at least she'd come clean and open about her feelings!!!

She can always go on loving him unconditionally and still be happy about it...whether Yash reciprocate to her love or not, it's purely Yash' choice.

As long as she doesn't push her LOVE down Yash' throat...i guess it's fine & Yash should just for once STOP being emotional & use his brains to think rationally before he start spewing his venomous words at her. 

Overall. me waiting eagerly for MONDAY's episode!! HeartHeartHeart
Till then lets cheer and chill guysss...afterall it's weekend!!!! PartyDancingDancingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

angakekriti07Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99saf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsDMKJ_VBjyoti06skanda12jikky_84gcluvLoveforlife

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
About the Prashant matter , I feel right now it wont cross her mind .. she is too much in love to remember her past anymore Ouch...So like I said she will simply confess her feelings to Yash directly  but will also tell him u dont need to love me .. I m only speaking my heart to u ..  ..

Fron here on Yash will b the one who will b all restless and try to realise what he feels for Aarti .. in short Yash's realisation for Aarti might start from here on .. and a day will come when he will finally fall in love with Aarti Embarrassed

But that same day might b the deciding day for Aarti as like I said in my opening post Paridi's lie might come out in front of family and there might b a huge hungama over it since PraDi and AarYa tracks r both going together ..so both track eventually had to inter relate Wink...Seeing the reaction of family over Paridi's lie ,  Aarti might finally remember her past related to Prashant and the lie attached with it which she has told all in Scindia family Ouch..It will put her in guilt because she will not want Paridi matter to b repeated again in future in case her divorcee truth comes out Ouch... So she might then decide to tell the truth to Yash and this will b the day Yash might decide to tell about his feelings to Yash Embarrassed

It will b similar like Geet serial's peeloo  scenario .. the day Maan decided to confess , he came to know Geet is pregnent Ouch...same might happen here , the day Yash will decide to confess , Aarti might tell him the truth about her divorcee status  because she will not want Paridi chapter to repeat again ...

I certainly feel thats the main purpose of taking this Paridi track parallelally with AarYa love track as both r going to connect somewhere  which is nothing but a very good story telling ClapClapClap

-Deepzz-Eva JQPearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99FireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroDMKJ_VBjikky_84skanda12gcluvswathi_swaronLoveforlife

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

@KirthI: Hi there! Do you also agree with me that the precap is going to be real not a dream?

Ha ha! That is a tough one, Mansi. After watching the pre-cap for like 3 times I do think it is real. 

Reasons being:

1) It fits in very well with Aarti's characterization. She wears her heart on her sleeve. When things get too emotionally over whelming, she blurts out what is on her mind. She has done that so many times with Gayatri regarding Ansh.

2) Yash is a person who loves deeply. Something big has to happen for him to realize that he needs to come out of his Arpita world. That there is someone else in THIS world that needs him and needs his love especially when that someone is Aarti whom he respects, is attracted to and has feelings for (he may not term it as love).

And if it is not real, I am going to drink few margaritas and chill and hopefully that will help me from wanting to kill the CVs for deceiving me. Angry

Piie-Deepzz-Pearl_27KamliKudiEva JQnirmalac99MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluvjikky_84pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index