Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 20)

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by USManeetian

i don't think (if it is real) aarti did anything wrong. 

for whatever his faults might be, yash is not as bad as prashant.

here i would like aarti to actually open up about herself. it would like to hear her tell yash how she was scared to face her fears of coming to a place that reminded her of her "dead" husband. she can say something like we used to run around and laugh like this (which would make yash realize that he is "being" her ex) she can turn to yash and be like i know you can never be him (which is a good thing) but i love that in this moment i was able to relive some of my happier days.

i think that would make yash's expressions go from angry to confused. he can be like aartiji you agree that love can only happen once...
and she can look at him and be like there are different types of love yashji...the love i speak of is not romantic love, but love of someone who has found a friend who can make her smile and laugh like she used to.

i would like this to be where yash starts to become curious about her past.

i don't think she is going to talk about prashant! if she does, God, that will be worse than the truth she is hiding. It would be totally manipulative if she gave Yash the impression that her husband was dead and she was thinking about him.. because she wasn't .its best that she never thinks of him and when she does, it should be only with regard to the lie she told.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbccckriti07Pearl_27KamliKudisaf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84skanda12

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Originally posted by skanda12

@Asha: Think about it. If Yash is running away from Aarti's feelings, does that not show that he is affected by those feelings she has?

And if he is really running from her, his expressions would be of distaste. Instead it looked to me like he was running from himself!

I don't know Mansi, I still couldn't find love in his eyes for Arati, it was a discomfort because of the way she was looking at him Ouch Yes, he might have been attracted to her a bit sometimes but not love. What now Yash feels is more of a friendship and he is not yet completely out from Arpita's memories, it will take some more time for Yash.

One of my concerns about Arati's confession is, he may step back from this friendshipOuch because, Arati never went through that friendship step and jumped to love, and now when Yash is forwarding that friendship and she confess, then may be again he will try to put up a wall.

Now, also  I think the precap is not exactly what is going to happen, considering the fact that we are yet to see the thursday' precap and if that is to be shown, it could be after this beach scene where we saw Yash all laughing and then Arati calling up G3 to say that Yash is coming back to his self Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseDMKJ_VBjyoti06skanda12

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

I think Indu said 2-3 days back when we were discussing about to what extent Aarthi will go in this Mumbai track that Yash might blast Aarthi for her Actions this will result Aarthi locking her heart up and getting into her shell and then finally Yash can realize that how he has hurt someone who only wanted his happiness. 

Telly.AddictCharishmabbbcccKamliKudikriti07nirmalac99saf24Samanalysejyoti06Loveforlifejikky_84skanda12

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
GOSH TODAY EPI AND THE PRECAP HAS TOUCH ME VERY DEEPLY!!! MY EYES ARE STILL MOIST!! EVERY AARYA SCENE TODAY SPOKE VOLUMES...

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbccckriti07Pearl_27KamliKudisaf24Samanalysejyoti06gcluvjikky_84skanda12

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Originally posted by bbbccc

@Ria, I meant unconciously here..

I also have to disagree that yash has almost healed and Aarti is lagging far behind. In fact the way i see it, yash is still quite far from healing. I still am convinced that he has not fallen in love with her. His attraction is also at a very basic level. Today, his every expression conveyed only one thing- he has realized that aarti has fallen for him, and he doesn't want to accept it.

This is exactly what I have been saying.

At least you are with me Ria LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseDMKJ_VBjyoti06skanda12

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Ok after reading all the discussions here , I will b really disappointed if the precap turns out to b a dream AngryLOLLOL

I want it to b real now and I want to see a matured one to one talk between both on the beach EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I want Aarti to say " I love u .. but  I m not forcing anything on u .. u dont need to love me .. I m fine loving u forever , even if u dont love me in this lifetime ... your choice .. but I cannot play this hide and seek with u anymore ... so no more games ... let me face the truth and tell u what I feel .. u can just choose to ignore it  but plss dont ever stop smiling " EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 August 2012 at 12:38pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictUSManeetianKamliKudiEva JQkriti07Pearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99smileymj10DMKJ_VBsaf24Samanalysegcluvjikky_84skanda12KinSanj

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

@Ria, unconscious mind is something that has all your life realities and the ones you remember least consciously are on the top of its stack..

I never said he is in love with her, but he is alot healed and Aarti's process has never even started..

Thats where I am disagreeing Veena. I think aarti has healed much more than yash. Yes, she will be shattered when prashant comes back. Not because she has feelings for him, but becoz her most prized relation will be in danger, that is her relationship with yash, and second because Prashant will once again make her feel unrequired and unworthy, this time not of himself, but of Yash.which will totally break her. and thats when Yash will heal her, not before a lot of drama though. 
and I agree about the subconscious mind. What i meant was that Prashant is in her subconscious as the truth she has hidden from Yash. She has healed in terms of the love she felt for prashant once, so reliving those moments is out of question.
This is just my opinion though. Of course, others might feel differently.and thats the best part of the DC...we all can discussour opinions  without agreeing with each other.Tongue

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 10 August 2012 at 12:39pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06gcluvshubhika124jikky_84skanda12

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok after reading all the discussions here , I will b really disappointed if the precap turns out to b a dream AngryLOLLOL

I want it to b real now and I want to see a matured one to one talk between both on the beach EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I want Aarti to say " I love u .. but  I m not forcing anything on u .. u dont need to love me .. I m fine loving u forever , even if u dont love me in this lifetime ... your choice .. but I cannot play this hide and seek with u anymore ... so no more games ... let me face the truth and tell u what I feel .. u can just choose to ignore it  but plss dont even stop smiling " EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Jyo, I realy don't want to ask this, but I have no option LOL

If she don't want him to love back, then why confessing Ouch

@ Red, is applicable to everything , let face the truth in everything and not some selected  things Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27KamliKudisaf24Samanalysejyoti06skanda12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index