Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 2)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Bittersweet. Gentle. Painful. Joyful. Longing. Sublime.

These are just some of the words that come to mind after today's episode with regards to AarYa's love. I just can't seem to get over the emotions of the last scene so you will have to forgive me, yet again if my take is AarYa centred today, as it has been almost all week. We were all so eagerly awaiting a beach sequence and when it came, I can't describe the effect it has left on my heart and mind. I feel uplifted, warm and hopeful, and yet at the same time I feel pain and longing. it was a beautiful melange of emotions that this episode, and especially the last scene left me with so I will get right to it.

From the first scene, with the arm-wresting it becomes clear that Yash is trying to avoid Aarti. Over the past few days, and I think especially in the bangle scene, he has become aware that she draws him towards her without his own knowledge, and since her vehement declaration of identity, it has become impossible for him to connect this attraction with anything Arpita-related. The truth of the matter is that he is attracted to Aarti, he wants to be around her, he wants to play with and tease her, and he wants to live in a world where she is happy because for some reason, her being unhappy makes him deeply restless. She matters to him and he has realised this, which is why I believe he was hiding in his room with the children as his buffers, engaging them in a never ending battle so that he wouldn't have to go downstairs to the breakfast table and face all his feelings for Aarti. The poor children, naively become their papa's shield, losing again and again, until their mother comes herself to save them.

There was so much significance to this scene, where for the first time, Yash is not able to meet Aarti's eyes. He is pensive, quiet and most of all scared, which makes Aarti's dialogues in jest to the kids all the more meaningful. Yash is indeed scared to engage in this dangerous game he can finally see her playing. The loss in this game is so unknown and so overwhelming to him that he hesitates to compete, while he sees that Aarti does not fear loss because in her loss is Yash's victory and Yashs victory is her own. Aarti once again makes the unknown less overwhelming for Yash. And so he loses because loss is less frightening for him than victory in this case. They are going to the beach anyway, but this way he can be in control, a feeling he is fast losing in this game of push and pull. Something caught my eye just after the game and after the children left, Yash looks at Aarti adoringly, as though he has appreciated the feeling of loss the same way Aarti did the day they played dog in the bone. Then, as though challenging him yet again, Aarti thanks him for letting her win, for the children. Her contradictions at every turn are drawing Yash in and he can't fathom the depths of her so he gets away as quickly as he can.

The song selection for the beach scene was beautiful and instrumental in creating that trance like feeling of the whole scene. Today Aarti was completely lost in her love of the wonderful man before her and she let her emotions be her guide. There was magic in the air and it spoke to the imprisoned magic in her heart, which she finally unlocked and set free do to its work on the object of her love. I loved watching her provoke Yash a little more every time he came out of his shell one step, not by any conscious maneuver but just by letting what was in her heart free. If he bought her bhutta, she encouraged him to eat it. If he had tender coconut with her, she silently pleaded with him to share one, and when they stood together watching their children build sand castles, she pointed out the heart that was drawn around them in the same sand. And at every step of the way I saw a new Yash today, a Yash who was longing, not for Arpita but for Aarti.

Today showed me how Aarti and Arpita have really switched places in his heart. Before, he longed  to be exclusively with Arpita, but his marriage with Aarti kept holding him back thanks to his family, society, religion and the children's needs. Today when he watched her eating the bhutta, I could see that he wanted to be with Aarti, the laughing, joyful, beautiful Aarti but now it was Arpita who was holding him back, and making his feelings for Aarti impossible and forbidden. When he was with the children he was satisfied and happy, but every time he looked at Aarti, a sadness overcame him, more so I think because he started to realise that she wants it too, but he can't.

I also found it very poetic that every time Yash tried to escape Aarti, he went to the children and in particular to Ansh. He was drawn to Aarti's child and not to Arpita's children because subconsciously, and maybe even consciously by now, he wants to feel close to her but he is forbidden by his promises and principles, so he goes towards the part of her, the "ansh" that he is allowed full access to, both when he went to them sitting the beach chairs, and when he went to help them build sand castles. Today I saw a Yash that was overwhelmed by Aarti but could not go any closer than he had already gone. He is holding himself away, turning his back, and walking away, anything to stop himself expressing the very feelings that Aarti's inviting, mirthful eyes draw out of him. The push and pull has begun and it was beautiful!

Finally, I love how their pasts were hinted to the viewers but we were given no inkling of whether they remembered them. There is a picture of Yash and Arpita sharing a tender coconut on the wall at the beach house. Today, Aarti showed him with her eyes that she wanted the same thing. But Yash turned his back because he is not ready to share that with her just yet, though he wants to make sure she is still there, drinking her tender coconut beside him. He didn't get angry at her suggestion, he was merely surprised that she wanted it and then made it clear that he did not. And then he collected her coconut for her. He wants her by his side, he wants to share things with her and he will take responsibility for her, but he is not ready to drink out of the same coconut just yet, like he did with Arpita. Aarti on the other hand, is ready to let him into that most intimate of places in her heart, where a similar visual of Prashant resided and was treasured for so long. She is ready for the "umar bhar ki qaid"  which her confession will put her in, no matter Yash's feelings. she wants to tell him that she is in this for real, forever.

Aside: I loved Paridhi's speech about artists and how people should respect them for what they do! It was also nice to see a girl who could stand up for herself and make that guy actually feel shameful. Girl power! Clap Now if only she wasn't a total hypocrite in her words/actions in relation to love. Ermm

Edited by Samanalyse - 10 August 2012 at 1:38pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

suganvjkamuraliHoddasyzwa_pvTelly.AddictPiieredeye2012ananda29VersatileStarPearl_27KamliKudibbbcccnirmalac99FireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjAlameluInduG64AngeloScuro_wallflower_MelodiousDreamssaf24jyoti06yipeeEuphoria.skanda12jikky_84Tessalonigcluv

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Lovely title Jyo...waiting for those beautiful days of love !!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

syzwa_pvTelly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccPearl_27saf24AngeloScuro_wallflower_jyoti06gcluvjikky_84skanda1249erFan

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Jyoti, is that a request or orderTongue either way, I hope they fullfill itWink.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

syzwa_pvTelly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24AngeloScuro_wallflower_cssudhagcluvjikky_84skanda12

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Today's  episode for me was totally mesmerising! The episode was about 20 minutes, but so much was said between two pairs of silent eyes, that I felt as if the episode was at least one hour long!

Let me forget the saga of Paridi and Pratik today. It was more on expected lines for me. The rift between them is growing wider with Paridi agreeing to act as if she was not married to Pratik. I feel very sad for Pratik. He is totally out of depth here. Paridi seems to have gone a bit too far.

Let me also forget the stupid "Ramayan" talk between Gayatri and Paridi. It was too obviously an advertisement for the new show.

Now let's come to the sum and substance of Aarti and Yash and their increasing love.We already know that Aarti is deeply in love with Yash. But I have a sense here today that though Yash outwardly is still to cover some distance in the acknowledgement of his new feelings for Aarti, every quiet gesture has started showing that the distance between their hearts has already melted.  

In fact it is my feeling today that Yash already knows he is in love. He is now trying extra hard to ensure that his inner feelings do not burst out of their own.

Today I saw three scenes where I thought that Yash was getting trapped into almost betraying his feelings - but by timely self-control he was steeling himself to hold back his facial expressions.

- The way Yash looked at Aarti when she thanked him for yielding to her in the arm-wrestling. He was not able to look at Aarti square in the eye. He was hiding his feelings behind his artificially distracted look. But holding her hand in that match had clearly driven his inner feelings to a high pitch and he was desperate to look nonchalant!

- The way Yash looked at Aarti holding the bhutta. His eyes looked trapped, as if he had no power to turn his eyes away from her. Here again it looked like his mind was telling him to look away but he could not. There was actually a sense that he was looking at Aarti with the dazed gaze of a deer caught in the headlights.

- The way Yash looked when Aarti started laughing as she saw that someone had drawn a heart around them both. At first when I saw that scene, it looked to me like Yash had his usual look of discomfort about the situation. But then I kept seeing that scene again and again online, and it was very clear that for a moment there Yash actually was moved by what he saw. His first reaction is like he is guilty of his inner turmoil being exposed by that drawing of the heart, but then he quickly changes his expression and walks away.

When I see today's episode I am thrilled that Arpita no longer seems to be the secret longing in Yash's heart. Arpita has already been replaced. Yash is beginning to recognise his own feelings for Aarti, but he is trying hard to see it does not become exposed. He cannot hold it in for very long.

A word about the precap: If Aarti is so boldly going to declare her love for Yash, I think he will no longer be able to hide from the fact that he loves her too. She is playing her cards just perfectly.She is bringing out into the open the exact thing that he is trying so hard not to let out. It seems like a kind of cat-and-mouse game. It is as if Aarti is challenging Yash to declare his feelings by deliberately bringing her own feelings out on to the table. I wonder how he will react!

I think maybe he will say he cannot reciprocate her feelings, but she may say "I love you even if you cannot say you love me!" That should put him in exactly the position he is just not ready to be in!

Edited by skanda12 - 10 August 2012 at 12:04pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

suganvjkamuraliHoddaTelly.AddictPiieredeye2012ananda29KamliKudiPearl_27nirmalac99minnieeMelodiousDreamssaf24InduG64AngeloScuro_wallflower_FireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06Euphoria.jikky_84gcluvTessaloniKinSanj

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Mansi, you're back! Big smile

Missed you! Hug

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictminnieeKamliKudiPearl_27AngeloScuro_wallflower_cssudhaMelodiousDreamsjyoti06jikky_84skanda12gcluv

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Please wait for me... *Running* and finally reached and falling in love with Aarya Embarrassed

Nice title and reserved for my take Wink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27minnieeKamliKudiFireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuro_wallflower_cssudhajyoti06skanda12jikky_84

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Welcome back Mansi!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudiSamanalysecssudhajyoti06gcluvjikky_84skanda12

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Yash-Aarrti will play arm wrestling with each other ..OMGG ShockedLOLLOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictminnieeKamliKudibbbcccPearl_27saf24Samanalyse_wallflower_cssudhaTessalonigcluvjikky_84skanda1249erFanpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index