Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 18)

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@Asha: Think about it. If Yash is running away from Aarti's feelings, does that not show that he is affected by those feelings she has?

And if he is really running from her, his expressions would be of distaste. Instead it looked to me like he was running from himself!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudibbbcccangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAllbut1jyoti06jikky_84pickachu

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Knock knock! Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudibbbcccAllbut1saf24Samanalysejyoti06skanda12pickachu

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Hello girls. Just watched the episode. Not sure what everyone thought. But I couldn't take my eyes off the screen apart from the Pari/Pratik part and the Ramayan ad part.

The pre-cap: hopefully I am not the only one who loved it. If it is true, I love how she has made clear her feelings no matter what the consequences are. Both Yash and Aarti went into this marriage with certain boundaries drawn in their personal relationship. Aarti's has changed whereas Yash likes to portray his hasn't. If the pre-cap is true then Aarti is basically being honest to Yash: look Yash ji I have fallen in love with you. For me it is no longer platonic. Now it is onto Yash what he wants to do: does he want to explore his feelings for Aarti or does he want to continue to use Arpita as a shield. 

It is still a very tentative feeling but I totally felt that Yash was struggling to keep his feelings for Aarti under wraps. And his Arpita jaap of late has been just that a cover for his growing feelings for Aarti.

Off to read what everyone else thought. Big smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

PiieTelly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixAllbut1jyoti06gcluvskanda12Loveforlifepickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

oh God just saw today's episode!!! Precap just freaked me out...is she going to really confess or she is just thinking that!!!!!!!! Shocked The whole beach sequence was mind blowing...When Yash left Aarti standing alone in that heart... I could just feel the presence of Arpita between them!!! I shed a few tears for Aarti even though she was laughing I could see the pain and longing to be accepted!!!! Sob!! tears again!!!  Cry

Bawra Mann...WOW they couldn't have chosen a better song!!! PERFECT!!!!!

Edited by Loveforlife - 10 August 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccKamliKudiFireLordPhoenixAllbut1saf24Samanalysejyoti06gcluvskanda12pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
@Mansi : Wowww that was a brilliant take especially u nailed it with your line of Aarti will boldly declare "I love u even if u cannot love me"StarStarStarStar .. WOWW WOWW if Aarti indeed does that I m going to shower all my respect for this strong bold and matured female lead I hv ever seen ClapClapClapClap

Aarti declaration of love and at the same time saying that no problem if u cannot love me , will actually put Yash in a fix because he wont b able to blast her either as Aarti will not force him to love her but will only confess her feelings  which will make her honest and matured whereas Yash will b left all alone wondering what reply should I give to this gem of a woman EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I agree that Yash today was caught in a tangent of web himself on many occasions when he tried to breakfree from the trance that he was falling into Embarrassed ; Whether its the arm wrestling moment or the bhutta eating moment or the nariyal paani moment , everywhere its Yash who was sort of getting carried away into Aarti's eyes and was struggling to break the trance somehow and moving out of it with embarassment written on his face as if his chori pakdi gayee WinkLOLEmbarrassed/...Throughout the Nariyal paani scene , it was Yash who was trying hard not to look at Aarti with the scare of getting carried away but just could not help turning back again and again to see whether she is checking him out or not WinkLOL ; Even in bhutta scene Aarti was bold enough to offer him bhutta but he got scared of getting carried away with her in the moment and ran away to his kids  only to return back later with nariyal paani when he felt bad for leaving Aarti alone on beach LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ... But Aarti was bold enough not once to look away from Yash Embarrassed..Her eyes was completely glued on Yash as if she is openly today declaring to Yash that do whatever u want but I m just going to check u out .. thats it WinkLOLLOL...Today Aarti dint force anything on Yash but its Yash himself who offers nariyal paani to Aarti in return of bhuttas EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

In short Aarti's determination to win Yash's heart today for the first time started affecting Yash's senses and his stealing glances towards Aarti and then trying to break out from those glances in a funny manner on the beach is a proof of that EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Aarti's bold ILU declaration and then if she goes on to say I dont expect anything from u in return but just let me love u , u can continue loving Arpita will leave Yash in a even bigger fix because he cannot stop Aarti from loving her and at the same time he knows he is affected with Aarti's presense and Arpita is starting to fade away reason why that Nariyal paani moment which was once his and Arpita's moment as per photos  was never remembered by him today on the beach Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiienirmalac99smileymj10Eva JQangakePearl_27KamliKudibbbcccsaf24SamanalysegcluvLoveforlifeskanda12pickachu

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
good god its a play on the senses.. ans so while the song and Aarti make me want to smile, I find a twist deep inside me which surfaces only as a sting behind my eyes..
the precap, with them laughing together in abandon , so much so that the fall back into the sand, muted, with only the raging ocean in the background..  and Yash.. its strange really what brings us to realize what pain is.. and how deep it is, and how debilitating..

when you see Yash laughing like that.. there is no way Aarti could not have have not told him she loved him.. i hope she does, again and again.. cause that would be telling him how deeply she feels his anguish.. god Skee, the last sequence , and the precap have me pushing at the rock lodged in my throat..   

its going to be a long weekend..

(I may be repeating myself here today, excuse that, .. i am touched by the epi a little more than usual, as you can tell;) )

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiienirmalac99KamliKudiangakePearl_27bbbcccsaf24Samanalysejyoti06skanda12gcluvLoveforlifepickachu

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@All: I notice that we are all having this debate of whether the precap is for real or is just a dream, or whether Aarti may just make it a joke.

I think its for real. Ithink she will openly declare her love for him. I also think it is one hell of a smart move on her part.

He has nowhere to hide any more.Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudibbbcccPearl_27Allbut1FireLordPhoenixsaf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84gcluvpickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
If the pecap is true, Now since Aarti has already made clear that she does not ever want to be Arpita...Will Yash see her as an individual or still as a person trying to take Arpita's place... Shocked

Edited by Loveforlife - 10 August 2012 at 12:27pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbcccPearl_27KamliKudisaf24SamanalyseAllbut1jyoti06jikky_84gcluvskanda12pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index