Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 17)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@Ria, I meant unconciously here..

Prashant is a reality, she want to believe it or not, and consciously she can avoid but there are times when you just can't fight your unconcious mind..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudisaf24Samanalysejyoti06skanda12

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudiSamanalysejyoti06skanda12

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@Mansi: So good to have you back! I missed your takes these many days! Smile

I agree, mesmerising is indeed the word, especially with that last beach scene. That beautiful song and Aarti's over bubbling happiness, as well as Yash's growing consciousness was just beautiful and I felt pulled into a trance myself. To be honest, I am still not over it and the scene is playing over and over in my head. I am still sort of in that nasha of the whole experience!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiienirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudisaf24jyoti06skanda12gcluvpickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

I am stunned.. with just how simply and beautifully Aarti was shown today..  her simple joy of being in love, even as he acts awkwardly ,unable to understand or wanting to understand what really is shifting , or really rather emerging in this woman..

Her natural confidence , her unrestrained amusement at finding them standing in the middle of that heart, or the way Yash drank coconut milk with his back to her.. the gentle and raw voice of the singer, and the wordings, .. the playful machinations devised in the wild abandon of her heart which cannot seem to get enough of her simple dream..

and that simple dream was all around, in the kids, and mainly, today in the beautiful , beautiful man who inadvertently brought it about unknowingly..

the sequence made me fall for this woman,.. i dont think i have seen a more uninhibited spirit in love on screen..

and the fact that the two looked absolutely unbelievably gorgeous outdoors, in the windy , cloudy, sandy beach, .. the setting was unassuming and breathtaking..

i just cant seem to get enough of it..

YES, just YES.

It was overwhelming, still is.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiienirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27ninandsaf24jyoti06jikky_84gcluvLoveforlifeskanda12

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
@ Manasi,

Today, I felt the exact opposite of what you wrote.

I felt, it was not that yash was hiding his feelings, but for the first time, he realised that Arati has some feelings for him and it was clearly visible from the way he was trying to run away from her.

I think, he was having a slight doubt from the day Ansh spilled Arati's secret during his speech, but it became quiet visible through out the Mumabi trip and today really evident in her actions and Yash understood that.

So may be even if she confess, he may remain calm as he was getting the hint before and just say his usual sentance that Love can happen only once and walk away.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiNoe123Pearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06skanda12gcluvpickachu

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Mansi: So good to have you back! I missed your takes these many days! Smile

I agree, mesmerising is indeed the word, especially with that last beach scene. That beautiful song and Aarti's over bubbling happiness, as well as Yash's growing consciousness was just beautiful and I felt pulled into a trance myself. To be honest, I am still not over it and the scene is playing over and over in my head. I am still sort of in that nasha of the whole experience!

Oh boy, I missed this forum so much too! Kya kare, I was swamped with work and my boss was jumping so high he could have got the gold medal in the Olympics!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

But now I am not only back on the forum, I am back in Chennai for about a month, so its all like double homecoming!Big smile

Edited by skanda12 - 10 August 2012 at 12:19pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiienirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84gcluvLoveforlifepickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

He may not be able to fathom, what happened suddenly for he to have such a change i her feelings Ouch

I really never wanted Arati to be rejected again and really wanted Yash to confess first even though it was Arati who fell in love first. There are chances that Yash's reaction could be very harsh Ouch or may be surprisingly calm also Confused

Above all, this was not the time to confess because, he was finally coming out of his past and also being more with children, and her confession may not only affect his reaction to her but also to children Ouch
Agree here with you entirely..

Why Aarti should be first in everything, she fell first, she says it first.. What does that mean she has no self control...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27KamliKudisaf24SamanalyseAllbut1skanda12pickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
AarYa VM // O Bekhabar [Mumbai Scenes] Day Dreaming

Direct link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJFbYtyyENQ
Forum link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3142050

-
Please do watch it in HD 720p if you connection allows you to! Big smile

Edited by Allbut1 - 10 August 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiangakekriti07Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixjyoti06jikky_84skanda12pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index