Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 16)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnupriyaMishra.

Did they have same coconut water
Nope they did not share a coconut - but the tree that yielded the coconuts may be the same!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictsmileymj10Noe123kriti07KamliKudisaf24Samanalysejyoti06gcluvjikky_84skanda12

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I've done my take in the earlier pages, but it is here again:

Today's episode for me was totally mesmerising! The episode was about 20 minutes, but so much was said between two pairs of silent eyes, that I felt as if the episode was at least one hour long!

Let me forget the saga of Paridi and Pratik today. It was more on expected lines for me. The rift between them is growing wider with Paridi agreeing to act as if she was not married to Pratik. I feel very sad for Pratik. He is totally out of depth here. Paridi seems to have gone a bit too far.

Let me also forget the stupid "Ramayan" talk between Gayatri and Paridi. It was too obviously an advertisement for the new show.

Now let's come to the sum and substance of Aarti and Yash and their increasing love.We already know that Aarti is deeply in love with Yash. But I have a sense here today that though Yash outwardly is still to cover some distance in the acknowledgement of his new feelings for Aarti, every quiet gesture has started showing that the distance between their hearts has already melted.

In fact it is my feeling today that Yash already knows he is in love. He is now trying extra hard to ensure that his inner feelings do not burst out of their own.

Today I saw three scenes where I thought that Yash was getting trapped into almost betraying his feelings - but by timely self-control he was steeling himself to hold back his facial expressions.

- The way Yash looked at Aarti when she thanked him for yielding to her in the arm-wrestling. He was not able to look at Aarti square in the eye. He was hiding his feelings behind his artificially distracted look. But holding her hand in that match had clearly driven his inner feelings to a high pitch and he was desperate to look nonchalant!

- The way Yash looked at Aarti holding the bhutta. His eyes looked trapped, as if he had no power to turn his eyes away from her. Here again it looked like his mind was telling him to look away but he could not. There was actually a sense that he was looking at Aarti with the dazed gaze of a deer caught in the headlights.

- The way Yash looked when Aarti started laughing as she saw that someone had drawn a heart around them both. At first when I saw that scene, it looked to me like Yash had his usual look of discomfort about the situation. But then I kept seeing that scene again and again online, and it was very clear that for a moment there Yash actually was moved by what he saw. His first reaction is like he is guilty of his inner turmoil being exposed by that drawing of the heart, but then he quickly changes his expression and walks away.

When I see today's episode I am thrilled that Arpita no longer seems to be the secret longing in Yash's heart. Arpita has already been replaced. Yash is beginning to recognise his own feelings for Aarti, but he is trying hard to see it does not become exposed. He cannot hold it in for very long.

A word about the precap: If Aarti is so boldly going to declare her love for Yash, I think he will no longer be able to hide from the fact that he loves her too. She is playing her cards just perfectly.She is bringing out into the open the exact thing that he is trying so hard not to let out. It seems like a kind of cat-and-mouse game. It is as if Aarti is challenging Yash to declare his feelings by deliberately bringing her own feelings out on to the table. I wonder how he will react!

I think maybe he will say he cannot reciprocate her feelings, but she may say "I love you even if you cannot say you love me!" That should put him in exactly the position he is just not ready to be in!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiienirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27bbbcccEva JQangakeAllbut1saf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84gcluvLoveforlife..CountingStarspickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Whether Aarti twists her ILU into a joke or not  , but her confession and that too in such direct tone will certainly  move the story ahead from here on Tongue...

Yash will b aware of the fact that Aarti definitely have some feelings for him Embarrassed .. So he wont b too insensitive towards her gestures and nor will he do Arpita jaap anymore Smile...

Also I feel this confession will actually give a rough idea of the promo that had come out last week where Yash is alone standing in one frame and saying noone can come in my life again and outside that frame Aarti is standing waiting for Yash to come out of the frame and join her .. Promo was shot on the beach itself Embarrassed... So I dont think Yash will blast Aarti but he might  just say noone can come in my life again  in a polite tone and just move away  which will complete the promo  and finally Aarti's bubbles will burst at the end of this Mumbai track Cry...Mayb thats why throughout the Mumbai  track , those bubbles kept appearing around Aarti  as they were symbolic and bursts in the end of Mumbai track Ouch...

I dont think after this confession Aarti will make any more efforts  .. Now the journey of Yash discovering his own self will start .. Aarti has given the jerk and push in his life .. made him realise that love can happen again like she fell for him again ... now its his turn to rediscover himself .. whether he can or cannot , depends on him .. Smile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiienirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccEva JQAllbut1saf24Samanalysejikky_84gcluvskanda12*Piku*49erFanKinSanjpickachu

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
@ veena.why would aarti relive moments with Prashant?Confused
He is the last thing on her mind. Whatever I may doubt, not for one second do I doubt Aarti's love for Yash! The only person she is thinking about now is Yash, everything else is in his context- be that gayatri's requests, Vidhi's remarks or even the kids.

anyways.I absolutely agree with Shubhi and Samana. She just confessed, didn't ask anything more. She obviously was extremely overwhelmed. I can so relate to her condition.after seeing Yash laugh his heart out, I got overwhelmed, wanted to go and give him a hug, Aarti who is in love with him naturally spilt her feelings out. I found that scene extremely natural.
Also it was clear from the entire Baawra Man sequence that Yash understands what she is feeling, but doesn't want to accept. When he saw her smiling at him with the bhutta, his expressions conveyed his discomfort clearly, who wouldn't understand such blatant signals. He was totally embarrassed by her staring in the coconut water scene, and ran out of the heart after he realized that she was enjoying it. Aarti was totally lost in the moment, and I think right now she is in such an exhilarating state that she actually wants to tell him how much she loves him. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixAllbut1jyoti06shubhika124jikky_84skanda12gcluv

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
At this point, Yash knows for sure that she cares about him alot and he is also used to be taken care of. Her silence disturbs him, her anger makes him uneasy..

So if now Aarti do remember her past, her pains, she will try to draw similar kind of vulnerable wall around her. He WILL notice that and help her come out..

See the story should not be about falling in love, but helping heal each other. Yash is more or less healed, and strong inner and outer but her Aarti is lagging too far. She has many more scars, she has been smiling for a purpose but we can't expect to keep up with this charade forever..

It would be logical to let her open up now a little by little..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiienirmalac99smileymj10KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAllbut1jyoti06jikky_84skanda12gcluv

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I am stunned.. with just how simply and beautifully Aarti was shown today..  her simple joy of being in love, even as he acts awkwardly ,unable to understand or wanting to understand what really is shifting , or really rather emerging in this woman..

Her natural confidence , her unrestrained amusement at finding them standing in the middle of that heart, or the way Yash drank coconut milk with his back to her.. the gentle and raw voice of the singer, and the wordings, .. the playful machinations devised in the wild abandon of her heart which cannot seem to get enough of her simple dream..

and that simple dream was all around, in the kids, and mainly, today in the beautiful , beautiful man who inadvertently brought it about unknowingly..

the sequence made me fall for this woman,.. i dont think i have seen a more uninhibited spirit in love on screen..

and the fact that the two looked absolutely unbelievably gorgeous outdoors, in the windy , cloudy, sandy beach, .. the setting was unassuming and breathtaking..

i just cant seem to get enough of it..

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiienirmalac99KamliKudiEva JQkriti07Pearl_27Noe123saf24SamanalyseAllbut1FireLordPhoenixjyoti06jikky_84gcluvskanda12pickachu

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
she confessed her feelings... and she might also tell this that... these are her feelings for him and he need not change his feelings for her... just as he loves arpita the same way she is loving him... where they can never get love in return according to their POV...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudisaf24SamanalyseDMKJ_VBjyoti06skanda12

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Asha: It wasn't a well-thought out thing, even if it is real. When she was in her senses, she kept it to herself because that is the smart thing to do. But in that moment, she wasn't smart, she was in love and completely overwhelmed by her feelings. I was shocked when I first saw it, but now thinking about it, I have realised that this is a good thing, whatever Yash's reaction.

It wil be good to see Yash's reaction, but with that may arise several questions.

Yash is in the belief that she is in love with her ex- husband which even though Arati never said, but also never denied Ouch

He may not be able to fathom, what happened suddenly for he to have such a change i her feelings Ouch

I really never wanted Arati to be rejected again and really wanted Yash to confess first even though it was Arati who fell in love first. There are chances that Yash's reaction could be very harsh Ouch or may be surprisingly calm also Confused

Above all, this was not the time to confess because, he was finally coming out of his past and also being more with children, and her confession may not only affect his reaction to her but also to children Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbcccKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06gcluvskanda12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index