Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 15)

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Originally posted by jikky_84

I have a strong feeling that precap is real , and whats the harm if its real?Embarrassed
She just confessed her feelings Cry

Then what about everything she told to Yash in front of shop like never asked any of the rights of a wife...and all that and now saying I love you Ouch

Yash will be all angry and may go away again, if she confess now. I don't think he is yet ready to fall in love Confused

But she isn't demanding anything na Day Dreaming She just confessed Day Dreaming

So he may interpret that she has been behaving all the wifey way and ordering him because she is in love with him Ouch and if she is not expecting anything of him, then why confessing, she can keep her love in her heart Ouch

I don't think, the precap is going to be true, either Arati will twist it or its a dream Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictsmileymj10kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudisaf24Samanalysecssudhajyoti06skanda12gcluv

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

@Asha, usually half of their friday promos are not true in entirity..

They have habit of chaning the words, so I am hopeful that she didn;t said his name..

Also, maybe her own past realization will draw her away and he will be intrigued then more about her..

I am also hopeful because most of the friday precaps are misleading Ouch, so I feel they will twist the precap Ouch

Also CVs are back with their misleading precaps, that means we are heading for something big soon Ouch Ouch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06gcluvskanda12

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

So he may interpret that she has been behaving all the wifey way and ordering him because she is in love with him Ouch and if she is not expecting anything of him, then why confessing, she can keep her love in her heart Ouch

I don't think, the precap is going to be true, either Arati will twist it or its a dream Ouch

I strongly advocate what Aarti did today Embarrassed What you are thinking , it can be vice versa too Day Dreaming Maybe he'll become bit tender Blushing
Im saying this from personal experience Day Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84skanda12gcluv

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
@Asha: It wasn't a well-thought out thing, even if it is real. When she was in her senses, she kept it to herself because that is the smart thing to do. But in that moment, she wasn't smart, she was in love and completely overwhelmed by her feelings. I was shocked when I first saw it, but now thinking about it, I have realised that this is a good thing, whatever Yash's reaction.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiienirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudisaf24MelodiousDreamsjyoti06skanda12gcluvjikky_84

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cssudha

@ shubhi

What happened at the beach ?? U were Finally to the precap ??

Nothing special though , had coconut water Embarrassed Aarti kept on staring him making him embarrassed LOL
The children build sand castles - ArYa are standing on a strip of sand that has the shape of a heart drawn around it.  When it is brought to Yash's notice he walks out on Aarti and joins Ansh in building sandcastles. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudisaf24Samanalysejyoti06skanda12

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiieredeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10KamliKudisaf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixjyoti06gcluvKesha_H.*Piku*skanda12

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

I strongly advocate what Aarti did today Embarrassed What you are thinking , it can be vice versa too Day Dreaming Maybe he'll become bit tender Blushing
Im saying this from personal experience Day Dreaming

I don't know, if this will make him more soft to her Ouch especially considering the fact that he still believes that Arati is in love with her ex- husband , because she never denied it to Yash whenever he told love happens only once Ouch

Also, he don't know anything about her past Ouch

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudikriti07saf24Samanalysejyoti06skanda12gcluv

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

She could say Yashji  its platonic love LOLLOL

Telly.Addictkriti07saf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixjyoti06jikky_84gcluvskanda12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index