Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 14)

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Oh wow...Aartiji is more madly in love in Yashji then I thought...Ok, she has been acting like a love struck teenager for a while now so I should not have been so shocked...But, what possesed her to confess her love to Yashji??? She was under the delusion that he is over Arprita??? That he will reciprocate her feelings???? Or she is just contented to let him know that she is in love with him after a few days earlier stating that she does not want her rights as a wife??? Or this is all a dream and as usual the precap is misleading...CVs just wanna waste my brain cells.

The scene on the arm wrestling...I sooo can see that no one was seriously doing any arm wrestling...Aarti was jus busy staring at him - ok she must be mesmerised by him! And Yashji obviously could effortless triumph over Aarti but why did Yashji give in to her??? Did I miss out something??? The scene was not entertaining for me! Thought I am such a sucker for all their scenes but maybe I regain my senses!

Paridhi and Prateek are two souls that spin a web and are definitely gonna be entangled in that web! Like ppl pointed out...a show on TV and you can be sooo oblivious that the family will find out??? Unless the show is gonna be braodcast in Timbuktu...They didn't tell us that the show is gonna be broadcast in India rite???

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudibbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99saf24Samanalysejyoti06gcluvskanda12

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@Jyo: I guess u r right.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27KamliKudisaf24Samanalysejyoti06skanda12

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by shubhika124

I have a strong feeling that precap is real , and whats the harm if its real?Embarrassed
She just confessed her feelings Cry

Then what about everything she told to Yash in front of shop like never asked any of the rights of a wife...and all that and now saying I love you Ouch

Yash will be all angry and may go away again, if she confess now. I don't think he is yet ready to fall in love Confused

But she isn't demanding anything na Day Dreaming She just confessed Day Dreaming

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

PiieTelly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccPearl_27MelodiousDreamssaf24Samanalysecssudhajyoti06jikky_84skanda1249erFangcluv

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@Asha: She is not asking for anything from Yash. Everything she said outside the shop is still true. She is just telling him how she feels, and sometimes if the moment is there, it just comes out. Like we were discussing, she is falling more and more in love with him on this trip and today at the beach, the feeling just overwhelmed her and spilled out. She wears her heart on her sleeve, always has and today her heart couldn't hide her love any more.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictCharishmabbbcccnirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudisaf24MelodiousDreamscssudhajyoti06gcluvskanda12

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

I have a strong feeling that precap is real , and whats the harm if its real?Embarrassed
She just confessed her feelings Cry

Nothing wrong with it being real, I think yash might blast her and she will go in sad mood, just like promo where she walks by herself and he might realize what's her worth then and let go of arpita!

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbcccPearl_27KamliKudisaf24Samanalysecssudhajyoti06gcluvskanda12

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

So if this happens like we saw her FB with Prashant, running and chasing..

Then word Yash should not be in sentence, she could just say "I love you , I really love you" as she might be reliving those moments atlastStern Smile. And that will be fine with me actually, but if said his name then this can't be true..

I hope first happened and she does remember her past, Yash will be confused but atleast will be curious to know her life too..

No, Veena she told I love you Yashji Ouch

I think, may be she will twist it later by saying its a joke and Yash will accept it as she is behaving a bit weirdly lately Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24Samanalysecssudhajyoti06skanda12gcluv

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by USManeetian

ohh what if aarti realized what she said and then it isn't a dream and then she looks at yash and can be like..."i am so sorry...i thought you were prashant..." but it looks like she said yash's name...

i think here, yash can see that aarti too is sad and missing her husband. the same way yash mistook aarti for arpita, it is possible aarti can mistake yash's behaviour for prashants.

Good Lord! If that happens, it will be even more disastrous! Now Yash will be all compassionate with aarti, and when Prashant comes back, then?Shocked
i don't think aarti is going to twist it by saying Prashant's name. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictCharishmabbbccckriti07Pearl_27smileymj10KamliKudisaf24Samanalysecssudhajyoti06gcluvjikky_84skanda12

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@Asha, usually half of their friday promos are not true in entirity..

They have habit of chaning the words, so I am hopeful that she didn;t said his name..

Also, maybe her own past realization will draw her away and he will be intrigued then more about her..

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27KamliKudisaf24Samanalysecssudhajyoti06jikky_84gcluvskanda12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index