Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 11)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Ok so all go on beach ... Kids hv bhuttas and start making huts on beach ../

Aarti offers bhutta to yash but he refuses and plays with kids .. but then yash sees aarti alone on beach  and feels bad .. so he himself brings nariyal paani for aarti ... aarti sees a couple hving common nariyal paani together and looks at the couple ... yash seeing that feels awkward and so he turns his back against her and starts hving his own naariyal paani alone LOLLOL... aarti laughs at yash ka sharmana LOL...yash keeps turning back to see aarti is hving the nariyal paani or not and aarti is nonstop chking out yash .. yash is even more embarassed now and quickly drrinks the nariyal paani and runs away to throw it LOLLOL

yash and aarti then ends up standing in one heart drawn on sand together .. aarti is laughing again when yash looks down and sees both r inside same heart ..so he moves out of the heart and goes to given company to kids ... aarti keeps smiling .. in background bawra mann is playing Embarrassed

precap .. yash is laughing his heart out with aarti on the beach and both r lying down together near the beach and keeps laughing on something ..duno what .. aarti suddenly gets up and says I love u Yash ... Yash gets up with a shock and is completely dumbstuck with aarti ka confession ShockedShocked

Ok all cool down .. i feel looking at yash ka reaction ... aarti will twist it saying she is only joking Big smile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiieKs_143ananda29bbbccckriti07Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99smileymj10minnieeSamanalyse_wallflower_saf2449erFanjikky_84skanda12gcluv..CountingStars

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

I think she's dreaming and its just getting too sugary for me :(!!!!

All of Aarti's laughter will turn into tears soon, just my prediction! Cry

Yup we saw smiles this whole week...now get ready to see tears Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictPearl_27bbbccccssudhasaf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84skanda1249erFan

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Just an observation.
When Prashant left her Aarthi was having the same hairstyle that she was having today at the beach.

I seriously think Aarthi is dreaming.Yash can't be laughing that too soo freely with Aarthi.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictCharishmabbbcccKamliKudikriti07saf24Samanalysecssudhajyoti06jikky_84skanda12

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I thought this Mumbai trip is all about him saying those words, did they got confused againLOL that Aarti loves him already. How much more she can fall nowOuch...

If precap happens, then it will start another whole 50 page analysis of Aarti's abnormal mental situation and that she too should be send to shrink now with Yash..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictK__SCharishmaredeye2012KamliKudiNoe123kriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalysecssudhajikky_84skanda12

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

May be she is daydreaming!

Then its good for her Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudibbbcccsaf24Samanalysecssudhaskanda12

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Originally posted by 49erFan

OMG yash loses...babaji, he is making his wife very very happy! ROFL

Shocked
Did he lose by purpose?

I hope so ROFL
Nope -- he truly lost out.  Remember he weakens when he looks into Aarti's eyes - while he turns on the fire in her?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccPearl_27saf24Samanalysecssudhaskanda12

Targaryen-gal IF-Dazzler
Targaryen-gal
Targaryen-gal

CFC Forum Banner Contest Winner

Omg! Aarti said I love u! I wanted to hear that frm Yash first. Looking at his exps, he is so gonna get angry at her!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24Samanalysecssudhajyoti06shubhika124jikky_84skanda12

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

@ Bindie exactly, either he will blast her here or something bad will happen with goons coming after Yash!  

dil ke armaan aansoo mein bahen gaye...wow what a song from salma agha!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27bbbccccssudhasaf24Samanalyseskanda12jikky_84..CountingStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index