Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lulujjjj thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 @BBBCCC: Paridhi's preaching there, agreed 

paridhi  is preaching,and action is done by aarti.

Edited by jabirnou - 11 years ago
lulujjjj thumbnail
@vaishu:  awesome⭐️  touching the cheeks and swing my fav Edited by jabirnou - 11 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
guys, who saw the U me aur TV segment?
they showed the song sequence...Yash and Aarti dancing with a few fishermen...on Galyan Sakli Sonachi from Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGdtqG1vlvE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by KinSanj - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok all thanks to Kirti .. now I want ILU to b Yash's dream and mayb thats why in promo he is mourning over why is life so complicated πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. he is guilty that he saw such a bold dream of Aarti telling him ILU πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

@Indu : Real ILU party will begin after tonight's episode .. so u can join it in new DC after finishing your work πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
lulujjjj thumbnail
@All:  segment link in the fb page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gurmeet-Choudhary-as-Yash-Punar-Vivah/181349698638507 Edited by jabirnou - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Vaishuu : Lovelyyy gif .. its brillaint for a first attempt πŸ‘πŸ‘..put it in creations gallery too 😳

@Sanju : Oyee late lateef ..,chk previous pages .,. we finished dissecting that dance sequence poora πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›,...now only debate is whether that ILU bomb is before or after the dance sequence and whether its dream or reality .. and if its dream ..then whose dream ..Yash or Aarti ka ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
KinSanj thumbnail
in the e24 segment, gurmeet said that even Yash has begun to enjoy the mumbai trip *LOVE STRUCK!*

oh guys, i managed to catch the full new promo...unfortunately I couldn't record it, but I shall manage to record it tomorrow, during AB coz i always get PV promos then...and then i'll post the full promo for u all if it's not posted by tomorrow...and it's pretty much similar to the one we all saw, same voice over, but yes there is a scene where Aarti gives yash tea, but he just moves it away with his arm, without even looking at Aarti.
Edited by KinSanj - 11 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Vaishuu : Lovelyyy gif .. its brillaint for a first attempt πŸ‘πŸ‘..put it in creations gallery too 😳

@Sanju : Oyee late lateef ..,chk previous pages .,. we finished dissecting that dance sequence poora πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›,...now only debate is whether that ILU bomb is before or after the dance sequence and whether its dream or reality .. and if its dream ..then whose dream ..Yash or Aarti ka ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh man! jyo...this is called punjabi timings yaar! being a punjabi i have a habit of coming late everywhere πŸ˜†
hang on lemme go and check the previous pages out..btw did they show the SBB segment or not? πŸ˜•

well somehow i feel the laughter part is not a dream, but Aarti confessing is a dream of Aarti...i  have been thinking a lot about this during the weekend and i could only come out to this conclusion if the confession isn't for real..it must be Aarti's dream...
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ok all thanks to Kirti .. now I want ILU to b Yash's dream and mayb thats why in promo he is mourning over why is life so complicated πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. he is guilty that he saw such a bold dream of Aarti telling him ILU πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Wow Kirthi what an imagination, if that happens, I am all in for precap😳 and will join tonight's virtual party and dance...