Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
@Angel : Hi555 on the predictation πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..me ready to join Red and Aparna's critics club too if this does not happen πŸ˜†

@Samana : I agree about that pen stand .. there is a reason why Yash is sitting on a desk with all those scattered papers and a pen stand .. so it means he has the option to complete the incomplete book which has come to a standstill after Arpita's death and he does not want to write after that but keeps reading those past pages of Arpita over and over ...finally tea is spilled on those pages and they no more exist ... so Yash needs to pick up that pen and start writing the book in a new way again πŸ˜›
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AngelDark

"kaash sirf tum hoti" So this means he does not want to make a choice because it's not only Arpita now, who by the way is gone now! Arti is also there if he so decides to choose her!

He better! 😑Otherwise he is going to get a whack on his pretty backside from all of us DCians. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyo, Samana, Maham, Kirthi, Angel, and All: Loving the discussions..πŸ‘...Oh God...a Koli dance..."Yashu, what's up?  Fishy, fishy"...This is a celebrational dance done with outright masti-walla mood...so looking forward to it.πŸ˜ƒ

I agree with Jyo...Yash will be nuked after this.

@Deeps: πŸ€—  for those awesome pics.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Can Lakhan bhaiyya plss make his presense a bit fast before Yash goes back in his Arpita land 😑😑😑

I really want Lakhan to set his eyes on Aarti πŸ˜›...

Yash needs that scare of loosing Aarti at least once .. it might just work like a wake up call for him and he will stop taking Aarti for granted in his life πŸ˜ƒ
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I think first Yash and Aarti will hv this dancing fun with fishermen on the beach ..both will dance together along with kids and will hv lots of fun 😳

After this Yash and Aarti will b laughing their heart out together when Aarti will drop the ILU bomb on him which we saw in precap ...Mayb precap was shot earlier to give a dramatic effect for monday and the dance sequence shoot is done later but in the show dance sequence might come earlier and then the ILU bomb πŸ€”

but Jyoti, Yash has a different t-shirt in this song!πŸ˜• In the ILU sequence he was wearing that greenish shirt, here its trademark Yash Black t-shirt...so I guess ILU is a dream!πŸ˜•
Oh No, I so want it to be real! 
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Angel and Maham: I am going to be pretty pissed off if the confession doesn't happen after they shocked us and completely rocked our boats. That would be a total rip off and I don't think the CVs ever cheat us so thoroughly, except maybe the one time when we thought Yash was going to meet Prashant...but then that whole episode was a fiasco, with the publicity gimmick, so I am crossing my fingers and toes that this is real!!! Because we have all made such convincing arguments for it, it would be disappointing if it turned out to be deceptive.

@Jyo: The nice thing about the tea symbolism is that the tea doesn't erase the words that were written before, it just makes them fade and colours them a different colour so they are no longer fresh. I guess it will become harder to read the old chapters after this than trying to write new ones and that might push him towards it.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Originally posted by: angake

He better! 😑Otherwise he is going to get a whack on his pretty backside from all of us DCians. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

I can feel the whack on my backside alreadyπŸ˜† ( Just kidding)πŸ˜† 

@Jyo: Hi5 back! Great minds and all that...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But why I thought like that was most Friday's precaps in most other shows are quite misleading with ZeeTV's shows. I hope I am not wrong!

Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.tellyduniya.com/tvplay/dplay.php?docid=xssakr 

I'm not sure if the link has been posted already though. Credit goes to someone who had uploaded it on the MB forum. :) 

Gahh I'm uber excited!! Can't wait for the dance to air! πŸ˜³ And congrats on completing 80+ pages guys! Awesome possum!! πŸ€—
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Can Lakhan bhaiyya plss make his presense a bit fast before Yash goes back in his Arpita land 😑😑😑

Yash needs that scare of loosing Aarti at least once .. it might just work like a wake up call for him and he will stop taking Aarti for granted in his life πŸ˜ƒ

Haha I know right! Lakhan bhaiyya needs to make his presence known fast and Aarti needs to be put in some sort of danger while Yash is still living and enjoying the present because then the fear of loosing Aarti will be greater and have a much deeper impact on him! I honestly do not want to see him retreat back to Arpita land anymore and so there needs to be a series of events that hold him steadfast to the present till it becomes difficult for him to live in the past!
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Lakhan should make an appearance after Arti confesses her ILU to Yash. This would ensure that Yash has no time to blast her or something!πŸ˜†
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago