Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D - Page 62

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
@Sanju : Me is aadat se majboor 😆...

I saw the SBB page just now .. they r talking of some Yash ke life mein twist .. I feel it could b the precap only .. Aarti says ILU .. they might show the same 😕😆...lets see ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

@Sanju : Me is aadat se majboor 😆...

I saw the SBB page just now .. they r talking of some Yash ke life mein twist .. I feel it could b the precap only .. Aarti says ILU .. they might show the same 😕😆...lets see ...

haha Jyo...there is another shocker coming for yash...Aarti in that Chikni Chameli look 🤣
honestly if that look of Aarti doesn't attract yash then god knows what will 😆 and there is no way, Arpita can do that, so we won't expect any comparisons no more 🤣
Edited by KinSanj - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KinSanj

haha Jyo...there is another shocker coming for yash...Aarti in that Chikni Chameli look 🤣
honestly if that look of Aarti doesn't attract yash then god knows what will 😆 and there is no way, Arpita can do that, so we won't expect any comparisons no more 🤣

I bet Aarti is going to attract Yash there for sure .. thats why he is sitting with those papers on table in the promo and complaining why life is so damn complicated 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

I bet Aarti is going to attract Yash there for sure .. thats why he is sitting with those papers on table in the promo and complaining why life is so damn complicated 🤣

yes! that's the reason why yash is so confused...on one side he wants to remain loyal to Arpita on the other side, his strawberry aka blueberry aka Aarti Ji is tempting him

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Piie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyoti, thank you for affirming my translation 😊. Yeah, you're right...our  Yashbabu wants everything smooth sailing in his life. Everything in his life has been handed over in silver platter...no hardwork needed!!!

He came from a family who makes his life smooth since his birth, he'd never dealt with life's difficulties until Arpita's death, unlike our Aarthi darling who had to fight for her livelihood since young.

Yash prefers a dictated life. So, when Aarthi entered his life with full of colours, fun, vibrancy, excitement & unpredictabilities...it became too much to handle for our darling Yashbabu!!

Hence finding reasons to crawl back into his comfort zone (Arpita land), though secretly he very much enjoyed all the fun & excitement created by Aarthi.

@Sanjana (right?), thanks dear. Hmm...I prefer your translation better than mine 😊. It has more poetic effect in it, unlike mine which looks like a direct translation. LOL!! 😊 ðŸ¤—

Looks like I need to brush up my Hindi...😳🤔
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
PV's Status

Will you suggest your friends or family members who are remarried to go for a vacation like Yash and Aarti did?

I so badly wanna comment on it ðŸ˜¡

I hate them so badly ðŸ˜¡

huh huh huh ðŸ˜¡
kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
E24- AARYA KA KOLI DANCE AND SHOWED AARYA DANCING WITH SOME FISHERFOLK. YASH WAS ALL HAPPY AND ENJOYING THE DANCE.

BLAH THE LINK WENT OFF AT THE CORRECT MOMENT.😡
Edited by phal - 11 years ago
lulujjjj thumbnail
these lines suits yash and aarti

tamil song by the legend kavingar (lyricist) kannadhasan

paruvam vandha anivarume kadhal kolvathillai,
not  every one who matures , falls in love,

kadhal konda anaivarume manamudippadhillai,
not every couple who fall in love ,  get married,

manamuditha anaivarume serndhuvalvadhillai,
not every couple who marry, live together,

serndhuvalum anaivarume , serndhu povadhillai,
not every couple who live together , go (die) together.

Kanavu kaanum manidhanuku,
for a day dreamer,

ninaipadhellam kanavu,
everything he thinks is a dream,

Avan kaanuginra kanavinile,
in his dream all that

Varuvadhellam uravu,
comes are relationships,

Avan kanavil aval varuval,
in his dream, she will come,

Avanai paarthu sirippal,
and smile at him,

Aval kanavil yaar varuvar,
in her dream ,who come's?

Yaarai paarthu azhaippar.
and call's whom? ( is unknown)
Edited by jabirnou - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: phal

E24- AARYA KA KOLI DANCE AND SHOWED AARYA DANCING WITH SOME FISHERFOLK. YASH WAS ALL HAPPY AND ENJOYING THE DANCE.

BLAH THE LINK WENT OFF AT THE CORRECT MOMENT.😡

OMGGG '

Someone plsss upload the video 😲😲😲😭😭
jyoti06 thumbnail
SBS nad SBB might b scrapped off .. BABA RAMDEV Breaking news coming ..arghhh 😡😡😡🤢