Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
😲76 πŸ˜² And still on field πŸ˜²

Woot πŸ₯³Woot πŸ₯³

Congoz! New record
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night...Wherever u are in the day, I hope you're having a fantastic one! πŸ€—

Woohoo CONGRATS my fellow DCians & newbies (silent readers & newcomers) we did an incredible job 75+ pages and more to come before the new episode of PV tonight πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

@All: Fantastic discussions as ever πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ...To be honest my AM newspaper has taken a backseat to my daily dose of DC reading πŸ˜ƒ ❀️
Have I told you guys lately how much I love & appreciate our little family? *muah* U all ROCK xo

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE WEEK TO ALL OUR INDIAN DC MEMBERS πŸ€— πŸ€—

Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Zet: Good morning to you too dearie!!! You still up?..."little family"...that's such an apt term to describe everyone here. We know each other by just the words we pen here...and those words string together to become such beautiful threads binding us. It's such a wonderful feeling. πŸ€—

Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wowww...at the pic ☺️
I wanna see Yashji expression too now πŸ˜‰
lulujjjj thumbnail
@All: hip!  hip!!  hurray!!!  wow...76 pages exceeded congrats to all.πŸ‘πŸ₯³
fabulous and awesome discussions going in DC.⭐️⭐️⭐️
new promo seems to be interesting lets wait and see what yash has in his mind and the CV's shock us by surprise twists and turns.

@JYO: thanks for the new pic she looks  so hooot and stunning.😍   wondering what will be yash reaction after seeing her.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘πŸ˜³
oh!!! that pic set ablaze my pc.πŸ€’πŸ˜† Edited by jabirnou - 11 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
@Indu: Good Morning Love! It's after 8am here...Was just having my AM coffee actually I'm late cause I'm usually up earlier than that...Blame it of the fact that I'm on vacay for 2 weeks so I'm being lazy πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

So true that we know each other through our words and all I can say is I'm very blessed to have so many wonderful ppl in my life...It sure is a warm feeling πŸ€— ❀️   

Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
Gotta get moving...Spending the day with big sis and nieces πŸ˜ƒ

You all have a great blessed day...BBL

P.S Once again congrats Sweeties on the 75+ pages and for being so fanfreakintastic XOX

Laters!!!
Piie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jo milkar tum Na Bichadti, toh Zindagi Asaan Hoti. Tum Hoti, Tum Hoti, Kaash Ke Sirf Tum Hoti."

(If we weren't separated, my life would have been easier. It was only you, only you...wish it was only you).

This is my interpretation of Yash's voice over...is the statement correct?? Can someone please tell me??!!

My Hindi is quite hopeless, so I need someone to correct me if it's wrong...πŸ˜•πŸ˜”
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sarah : Yess thats perfect translation of the voiceover in the promo ,...

I think Yash wants a easy life and not too complicated one ..thats what his voiceover suggests πŸ˜†...till Arpita was in his life , he had a smooth sailing easy married life with a loving wife ,kids and family ... but after her death , things hv gone complicated post this remarriage where somewhere he too has developed some attraction for Aarti but still he wants to remain loyal to Arpita memories  ..so he is in a dilemma which is complicated  and thats why in this promo he wishes Arpita was there , then life would hv been easy πŸ˜†...

Soon he will realise that Aarti actually has come in his life to make his otherwise complicated and depressed life much more interesting and fun ..πŸ˜›

@All :Wowww 77 pages .. we broke our previous 75 pages record .. congo πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ‘...see what one Aarti's ILU can do πŸ˜†... and I feel more proud because we achieved this milestone without a single page of unwanted spamming πŸ˜ƒ...DC's all 77 pages looks like a complete book filled with only discussions 😳...no wonder along with pages even oyr views r skyrocketing to 24K now πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SarahRam

Jo milkar tum Na Bichadti, toh Zindagi Asaan Hoti. Tum Hoti, Tum Hoti, Kaash Ke Sirf Tum Hoti."

(If we weren't separated, my life would have been easier. It was only you, only you...wish it was only you).

This is my interpretation of Yash's voice over...is the statement correct?? Can someone please tell me??!!

My Hindi is quite hopeless, so I need someone to correct me if it's wrong...πŸ˜•πŸ˜”

u got an idea of it...but if i was to translate it, that's how I would say =D

My life would've been a lot easier if we weren't separated! it would've been only you, only you. I wish it was only you!
Edited by KinSanj - 11 years ago