10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D - Page 59

Posted: 11 years ago
@Alamelu: Thanks...And that typewriter confusion was due to me, last night. I had a fleeting glimpse of the promo so mistook it for a typewriter. Our DC youngsters are really naughty when they want to...and that high-tech jibe was a good one.πŸ˜†
@Indu you spoke the exact words which has been dancing in my mind since last friday's precap. (Couldn't phrase it in orderly manner though, simply because I was also dancing like crazy this weekend...practising SALSA & WALTZ together!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Anyway, am of the same opinion that Yash is afraid to take a leap towards Aarthi simply because he's not sure of her feelings towards her ex-husband.

He's afraid of rejection, should he let his heart loose...he just can't bear another heartbreak!!! It will eat him up alive.

So, Aarthi's confession is very much needed at this point of time in order to give assurance to Yash that she'd indeed moved on & realised that he's the ONLY one for her...NO ONE ELSE!!! 

And she'll forever remain as his...he need that kind of assurance from her as well as some external push & I can only think of one person who can give him the push, LAKHAN BHAI!!! 😳

Can I get to your soul?
Can you get to my thought?
Can we promise we won't let go?
All the things that I need
All the things that you need
You can make it feel so real..
(Stereo Love)

That's how i see Aarti's situation as ^_^

Sadiie x
Originally posted by InduG64

@Alamelu: Thanks...And that typewriter confusion was due to me, last night. I had a fleeting glimpse of the promo so mistook it for a typewriter. Our DC youngsters are really naughty when they want to...and that high-tech jibe was a good one.πŸ˜†

@Indu  not to worry about the typewriter confusion. 

The tech analogy still applies --Arpita symbolizes a pen-pencil holder whereas Aarti symbolizes the stylus (or absence of pen-pencil) for an iPad !!!
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
@Sarah: Yup...we are on the same wavelength there. At the moment Aarti is sending ambiguous signals to Yash. He can't fathom what to make of her overtures...whether she is doing for the kids, the family, his happiness...that's his confusion. He reads something in her eyes, but then his knowledge about what she feels about Prashant makes him pause...and that quizzical look comes into his eyes. That's why I want that precap confession to be real. It'll clear away his confusion. πŸ˜Š

@Sadiie: The monkey is back...thank you, pal.πŸ˜ƒ I was missing it.  And those lines...just so right for the situation...beautiful!!

@Alamelu: Okay...that's really an intelligent perspective...wow!!! No wonder Yash is seen around in jeans and smart Ts of late...the stylus taking charge...eh!!!πŸ˜›
@All: CONGRATS!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘We are in our 75th page...a platinum record⭐️... and crossed 24k viewing...this is fantastic. Thanks to all the silent readers who took the plunge this weekend as also the ones who returned...and above all, the regulars. πŸ€—πŸ€— Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago

Congrats on a landmark achievement of 75 pages, my dear DC friends! Welcome to all the new DC members!

It was such a shock to stop by the thread and see discussions about a new promo...I backtracked a bit and chanced upon that picture of Kratika, was even more shocked (and stunned for a few minutes- she is going to scorch our screens, and I bet she scorched the sand and stage during the shoot!), and then decided to read on from there. This week is going to be another tumultuous one, it seems! Expecting the unexpected as usual!

See you all later!
I feel like Yash has already started falling for Aarti because in the last few episodes he can't just ignore her. She's constantly entering his mind and he always has to turn around to look at her! The promo just confirms that he is aware of her presence slowly entering his heart, since he acknowledges the fact that he wishes it was only Arpita.
Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago

OMG!!! 😲 I can't believe its already on page 75!!! I was just on page 56 last night, but now 19 pages is what I already missed..

whew, don't know if a can still catch up.. I'm a slow reader, don't know where to start...
πŸ˜•
wow congrats everyone on reaching 75 pagesπŸ₯³

though my contributing to this has almost been zeroπŸ˜† am very happy as my heart is always in this thread😳