Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Indu: Nothing in your description of the new promo surprised me as much as the presence of a typewriter! What is the introduction of this new element that is so very fascinating? It possibly mean that Yash is trying to write his own destiny and failing? But it could also have something to do with Yash's personality sans Arpita. Also... it reminds me of the scene when Aarti brings Yash tea without sugar and he drank it anyway. Now he is refusing the tea she gives him?

Gosh, can these CVs be any more brilliant with the details?
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Indu Thanks a bunch for sharing the new promo.So it clearly states that Yash is in denial and one more when the hell they will show Aarthi serious in the show.They also show this in the promo.

@Jyo Thanks for sharing the spoiler.Man, she looks gorgeous.
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Sammy, maybe they are emphasizing Yash's artistic side once again. Maybe he is a writer too. But ya I am not sure what the type writer has to do with anything. In this day and age, especially a rich family like Scindia's, why wouldn't he use a computer instead of a type writer. 😆
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Kirthi: Maybe it actually signifies Yash's refusal to let go of the past. 😉

Then again, there is something so romantic and artistic about the image a type writer that a computer can never recreate. 😍

I know I have to watch it to really get it, which is why I am going to park myself in front of Zee now, but I am just trying to wrap my head around what all this could mean. At face value it is pretty literal (from the sound of it) but there is also the question of, along with recoiling from her premature advances, is Yash, in fact, scared to pick up Aarti's tea because he is afraid it will spill too?

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Kirti : I agree in Mumbai , Aarti is able to b her own real self .. like a typical young bindaas modern girl who loves to enjoy her life .. party , roam around on beaches with her hubby , hv fun like any other normal young girl ... she might b a mother and a wife but she is still just 28 I think .. so she is young ,vibrant and wants to enjoy her life .. thats what CVs r trying to show in Mumbai track thus breaking the norm that just because u become someone's wife and mother , does not make u old .. u can still enjoy your life to the fullest like any other girl ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

@Indu :OMGGG Yet another new promo 😲😲...were they wearing the same white dress .. then it means they did the promo shoots all earlier only ...

And from your promo updt , it indicates Yash is not really in Arpita land but he is actually in denial and refusing to believe that slowly his mind and heart is taken over by Aarti in place of Arpita 😛...He wants to live in abstract world of Arpita where he wants to visualise Arpita serving him tea forcibly but the moment he comes in real world , he sees Aarti is serving him tea which he is not able to accept ..In short the fact that slowly his heart is tilting towards Aarti and he is beginning to see Aarti doing everything which till now Arpita did in his dreams ,is sort of bothering him  😉...

Its more like he feels his heart is sort of betraying him with Aarti's visions which r taking over Arpita's visions slowly like this tea moment shown where Arpita becomes Aarti and so in anger he throws away the tea cup which is the anger he shows to his own self since its his mind and heart which is getting diverted here and shifting to Aarti 😛😳😳...He is beginning to question himself that "Is this really possible that my heart and mind starts visualising someone else "  ... He always believed love can happen only once but if he starts visualising Aarti in his dreams now , then it means his belief of love can happen only once is being proved false by his own heart  which  he is not able to accept yet 😉😛... But this promo is a start of Yash's feelings and his realisation towards what place Aarti holds in his life 😳..In short Yash's journey of love starts now 😃😃
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

At face value it is pretty literal (from the sound of it) but there is also the question of, along with recoiling from her premature advances, is Yash, in fact, scared to pick up Aarti's tea because he is afraid it will spill too?

I felt the same way when he stopped Aarthi from playing in the rain.He justified it by saying I hate childishness and rains but for me it was like he was scared to loose Aarthi in the same rain too.

Similarly,Its not that he does not like the tea made by Aarthi but he is in fact scared that what will he do if the same happens to Aarthi too.I think he considers himself unlucky in love.

I hope I made sense.
Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
About the typeweriter in the promo , either its symbolic and indicates that Yash is trying to write his own destiny on those papers forcibly but the tea spills on his own writing and those papers get all scattered which indicates noone can write their own destiny by force .. Its already decided by the Almighty and in this case Aarti is Yash's destiny which he cannot change 😳 Or CVs r trying to show Yash has multiple talents from pottery to typewriting too 😆.. all these hidden talents r coming out now slowly as he begins to rediscover himself again 😛
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hello everyone long time since i was last here but sad that despite having such a good track trps have reduced while when  ott high voltage drama was going on trps were at all time high and well what can i say about taste of the audience
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i think a big explosion is happening in near future as i think currently there is too much positivity in the show and excessive sugar can lead to diabetes
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Samana : Yash is scared of the fact that he might spill Aarti's tea too could mean he is scared of loosing Aarti which itself indicates his growing feelings for Aarti 😳...Mayb he feels that whoever he loves , he looses her ...this  could b one reason he has made these rules in his life like u can love only once and so he is trying to maintain distance from Aarti as much as he can so that he does not fall weak in front of her ...