-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

On spl request made by Shagun of Sublime fantasy ... do use it all 😳

http://i.minus.com/ibiNHijcu2chj0.gif

This is so pretty...πŸ‘
May I use it?

P.S if that sequence gonna be in PV then am all excited for it...KS is looking pretty
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ummm I feel it's for PV because I dunno why but I feel as it those bangles are those of Arpi's. Like they seem so...But then she hasn't been wearing them since she came here if am not wrong...
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG Jyo! Thank U for the picture. I am sure I felt my computer screen sizzle. Wow!

I am actually not sure what to think apart from the fact that I am still in total Fan girl mode. She is so so beautiful, well sexy siren kind of beautiful. Any man on the beach will feel like taking a cold dip in the beach if they see her in this avatar. πŸ˜†

As for the story, well like always these CVs! They always throw a googly! We spend our entire weekend predicting and nothing of that sorts happen. Not that I don't enjoy it. πŸ˜†

Okay! Now I am more than ready to know more about Lakhan's story.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Zahra : It free to use for all .. its put in creations gallery too .. so yeah u can use it 😳

@Kirti : Look at her waistline .. she has lost so much of weight and toned herself to look this hot 😳😳.. she is simply sizzling in that look 😳...whole weekend we wasted on ILU funda and it might just turn out to b a dream and we might get something completwly different going by this spoiler pic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..lets see πŸ˜†
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey DC Club Members...I dont know Whether I can Share Here this Video or Not...
But I am Posting Video Link of VM that I made...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
May be For Promoting My MIXπŸ˜‰
K Here is the Video..Do Watch and Comment

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAhbFqHOc4c[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ZKuMaRkZ - 11 years ago
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...Aarti is looking amazing in that picture. You are right - she has lost weight and is looking even more fabulous now!!! Thanks Jyoti for posting the picture!

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@ZkumarkZ:  Heyyy u can always share your mixes here ..this thread is open for all ..discussions , creations , everything πŸ˜ƒ...and I lvoed the mix .. that song in female voice is going very well on AarYa scenes .. 😳😳..its lovely πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
angake thumbnail

@ Jyo, true it may all be a dream  πŸ˜† but you know what I can never ever regret the time we spend debating on what seems like a phalli topic. We have so much fun, don't we in the process. 

And yesss ma'am about that waist line. Sizzzling! Uff! β˜ΊοΈ

I really want to know what she has done to tone her body in mere 5 months. I always thought she was perfect but absolutely love it when people want to keep their body fit and exercise regularly. It is so important especially when our metabolism starts slowing down when we are in the 30s. Oops sorry for the biology class. Earlier it was Angel and now me. πŸ˜†

On another note, the confession may turn out to be a dream but the dance may be not. One thing that struck me while I was responding to Maham on the "Zindagi Dobara Milega" AT thread was, I think what the CVs are trying to portray is that Aarti while in Bhopal is restrained thanks to Societal norms and Scindia house traditions in expressing the true Aarti which is the bubbly, fun loving, exuberant woman who is so full of life. Everything amazes her. The puddles during rainy seasons (like she mentioned in her Parvarish speech), the butterflies (like she mentioned in the speech written for Palak), the raindrops (like we saw her enjoying). THAT is who the real Aarti is. Childlike, mysterious, innocent yet full of seductive charm. 

Once she reached Mumbai, Aarti has let lose her real self thanks to the love she feels for Yash and that is what Yash is seeing. He even said as much to Aarti, that she is different here but then put a spin on it saying she is trying to take Arpita's place since there can be no other explanation, right? Why would anyone be this happy? When in reality it could be that this is just the real Aarti. 

I wonder if that is what the CVs are getting at. That Yash is getting attracted to the real Aarti who she keeps keeps under wraps in their day to day life, for the sake of following societal norms and traditions. 

Okay! All I wanted to do was comment on Kratika's hot look and I ended up writing this long essay.πŸ˜• 

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
New Promo: Beach Scene again (On shore with ocean as backdrop)...Yash is sitting in front of a desk with lot of papers and a typewriter (I think) having a laughing convo with Arpita who places a cup of tea. The tea cup tilts and the tea spills over the papers...the next moment Aarti keeps another cup of tea , which Yash shifts aside with his hand...that is, not accepting...now Yash is serious, so is Aarti...Yash again says something like whether there could ever be anyone else (just saw once, so couldn't catch the exact wordings...but they certainly signified that he was still in Arpitaland).

EDIT: Somebody please post the wordings...what Yash says is important!!!
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
angake thumbnail
@Indu, thank you my friend. Can't wait to watch it. So this is all for Yash's realization that there is some one who needs him and someone he could fall in love. Yup, I am going to sound like a broken record but that is why those last two lines of the last promo were so important. Na koi hai, Na koi aayega.

It is after he realizes that life is not as hopeless as he made it out to be, then his love jouney will start.

Of course, I need to watch the promo before jumping to conclusions but I think I am liking where this is going. πŸ˜ƒ Can't wait to hear what the rest of you guys think. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by angake - 11 years ago