Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Jyoti..i think thats a wrong info, somehow can't imagine aarti in that get up😆
It might be Kratika's life_ok performance pic...she is looking gorgeous.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

@ Jyoti..i think thats a wrong info, somehow can't imagine aarti in that get up😆

It might be Kratika's life_ok performance pic...she is looking gorgeous.

Ria its from her own personal ID  where Sarwar asked her  kiska pic hai and her reply is she just finished a song sequence for PV .. so if that ID is real ID  then I feel its true ...😛

this is the ID

https://www.facebook.com/kratika.sengar.16
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
As per her personal ID its a coming up song sequence on PV ...

Since both Yash and Aarti are on that Mumbai beach , so I feel it could b some festival of fishermen where there might b some Goan dance going on and mayb AarYa will b asked to join the festivity and then this dance sequence might come which Aarti will perform to further seduce Yash 😛
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Strange 🤓
She has SAME costume for life ok too 🤔
I cannot digest that its for PV 😕
kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
For Life OK i think the costume is more covered it doesnt show off her waist so much though its in a similar style.

Must say shes looking absolutly stunning. As Jyoti said it might be that way. Am reminded of Mounaragam a Tamil movie of Maniratnam staring Revati and Mohan where Revati is stuck with her ex lover and is not willing to accept Mohan as her hubby and has some sequence like this in that too. 

Only hope its accidental and Aarti is not doing the seduction on purpose its becoz of circumstances typical hindi filmi style.
jyoti06 thumbnail
On spl request made by Shagun of Sublime fantasy ... do use it all 😳

http://i.minus.com/ibiNHijcu2chj0.gif
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Acha.. This new goan dance sequence may be related to Lakhan mystery 🤔...Sort of Zeenat-Arif miyaan situation ...or There may be a fanatasy dream sequence during a beach bonfire party 😆
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW! She looks stunning in that picture! Not just pretty, but smoking HOT! 😉

@Jyo: Thanks for sharing! That is definitely her real account, she mentioned it in one interview when giving a message to all her fans. It can't be her JKR avataar because the saree is too revealing for one, and she is not wearing her trademark cresent moon bindi, as she always does as JKR... so this is definitely Aarti.

EDIT: Also, I think she is wearing Arpita's kangan...😕

I am so excited, because I happen to love filmy sequences even if they are a little OTT! 😃

Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Shubhi : Its on her real ID where she herself said its from PV song shoot ... I feel it could b those fishermen ka festival which both might b attending 😛... Chagan and his wife might hv asked them to and here that Lakhan  too had to come in picture na 😉😆

@Dimple : Some amazing Avis u made .. too good ...fabulous 😍😍😍😍😍😍

@Truelyyours : I just managed to read your fabulous symbolism take on that heart scene .. WOWWW 👏👏👏👏...U know I had similar symbolism in my mind too but since the focus was more on the precap here , so I just let it go 😆😳... Actually I agree , the heart in which AarYa stood was a natural moment and thats why there was no explanation of how that heart came  ..its more like destiny is drawing that heart around them to indicate that this punarvivah is no more about kids now since both hv developed some strong feelings for each other 😉😳😳...

Aarti is ready to accept this destiny's call and stand inside the heart 😳 but Yash is still in denial reason why he goes out of that heart towards the kids to indicate that this punar vivah is still about kids only 😆...but like u said the kids r in their own world  happy and does not really give any attention to Yash 😆,it indicates that the kids r content in their lives and hv moved on with each other ..like Ansh found PayPal as his companion and PayPal found a brother and friend in Ansh ..so they r happy in their own world which leaves Yash all alone but his companion is still waiting for him inside that heart for Yash to accept this destiny's call and come back inside that heart 😳😳...

The heart also symbolises the photo frame which we saw in the promo  where Yash is standing alone in a old photo frame while Aarti is waiting for Yash to come out of that photo frame and enter in a new photo frame with her for a new start 😳😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Deeps : I feel it could b dream and reality mix .. mayb Yash and Aarti will go in some Goan party near the beach where dancers will b dancing and we might see Aarti is fantacising herself and Yash in that dance 😳...Or she herself might  participate on Chagan's wife's insistence 😛...lets see 😳 ... I hope Lakhan sees her and goes lattoo  over her for Yash to feel all possessive 😛😆

@Samana : Even I like these filmy situations as long as they r serving some purpose in the story .. 😆😳...she does look smoking hot here and I cant wait to see Yash's look now 😆😳

@Ria : Actually in Mumbai , in any sort of Goan party near beaches ,this type of dressing style in common .. so if AarYa r attending some part near beach  , then I guess the dressing is perfect ..lets see 🤔