Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: KinSanj

hehehe...how can i forget that Ji u got me started on that πŸ˜†

yeah...i can't wait for tomorrow either 😭 damn these CVs! they enjoy killing us by giving us such unexpected Precaps, on Fridays and then expect us to wait 2 whole days =(

Sanjana Ji ..πŸ˜†

I know right! I have to wait for TWO, Thooo Days to see Yash Blast at Aarti!Cry
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Set #5

Set #6

Set#7

Set#8

Set#9

Set#10

Originally posted by: KinSanj

@sadiie: hahah sadiie Ji! I do switch on my crazy mind sometimes...and come up with crazy vms...I guess Om Mangalam I can do 🀣 gotta listen to that song once...and then come up with a crazy story there...! you can expect one from me on that song ;)

feel free to suggest anything =D

The day I get hold of a reliable Sony Vegas, I shall make the first VM on AarYa with Om Mangalam...🀣
Don't tell me you haven't heard that song!😲 It's a sik tune Bruv! And yeah, waiting to see ya VMπŸ˜ƒ

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Stacked!!

http://i.minus.com/ibsCPHVX0GWPEY.gif
http://i.minus.com/iGJUk4CCv1WDu.gif
http://i.minus.com/ibvEhFiOp1mTqi.gif
http://i.minus.com/ibgs7z7jJLCjEb.gif

http://i.minus.com/iboM9OYH5dmclC.gif
http://i.minus.com/ibtxjWBnf8zOoz.gif
http://i.minus.com/iynAmINJr9eJn.gif

Love
Dimple
@-Dimple-

Some Awesome Avis there! Love Them 😳
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved your work dimple =D FABULOUS!
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Dimple Loved the AvisπŸ‘β­οΈ
⭐️
@Sadie Desperately waiting for that stun gun catπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but to be honest,Aarthi seriously needs reality check but not a from a violent Yash.

P.S Man😲,Look just yesterday I said this happy Aarthi is annoying me and here we go, now all her bubbles are ready to burst and now I am doubly sure that Lakhan will attack Aarthi but really Yash too needs a reality check that he can't take her for granted all the time and this will only come when he'll see her in danger.And man I seriously want Aarthi to be cold as cucumber just like Yash was when she saved him what he said Thank you,right?I want the same from Aarthi and this is going to drive him nuts, Aarthi's cold behavior is enough to get him into the present.

He always shout at her because she is too sweet to resist,she makes him feel happy,he is attracted to her and now he knows that his Arpita jaap won't work on her.The guts of this Aarthi naa.πŸ˜†

Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Pearl_27

@Sadie Desperately waiting for that stun gun cat.To be honest,Aarthi seriously needs reality check but not a from a violent Yash.

If Yash doesn't blast at Aarti, my Gunned Cat will deffo appearπŸ˜†
And I hope Yash blasts at her, evil I know I amπŸ˜†
Strawbella thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Indu- In short u r telling Arti had Prashant for her pre-marital happiness and yash for post marital happiness.             @Sanju- U wanna oly hindi songs for Vm ah? If that doesn means i have posted a non-hindi song with meaning in Dc yesterday.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: InduG64

@Samana: Loved the Gibran quote...so apt...as well as the tree/creeper analogy. You know Aarti's basic problem is her do-gooder nature. Since fate has dealt her few harsh hands, she doesn't want people she loves go through such traumas...not if she can help it. With Prashant and Ansh it was a little different..she knew she had them to herself (at least till Prashant was with her)...but she knows she cannot have Yash in that sense...yet she chooses to commit this harakiri of not only falling for him but also confessing it to him. She genuinely desires Yash out of the dark depths and jolly as before...and in doing so she may be overdoing it. More than her bubble, she may be bursting Yash's bubble by confessing!!!...But then Yash can't deny that he is feeling lighter in a long time, happier and much at peace. She may appear to be clingy and desperately to support someone or the other... nevertheless, that's the way she is. She does remind me of this saying:

I fear the tyranny of the do-gooders more than evil people, as evil people may reform but do-gooders will never end their tyranny over others.πŸ˜›

Indu, that quote suits our Aarti to a tee! She is a violent doer of good and sometimes when she sets out to achieve something she focuses so much on her end goal, blocking out everything in the periphery and refusing to listen to anything that stops her, that she comes off with a bull in a china shop effect with her determinedly good intentions.

@bold 2: I am starting to wonder, is she sure of that any more, that she can't have Yash, that is? She was in the same position as him and she fell in love, so I am wondering, is she not hoping that one day she can have the same from him? I am not by any means saying she expects this or or even anticipates it, but the hope has perhaps sprung?

@bold 3: Oh absolutely! She has nothing to lose by confessing her love, because she is totally prepared for his rejection and his reaction. The worst that can happen for her is what she has been living with all this time any way, his distance, indifference and a bit of anger. On the other hand, she will be free of the burden of her secret, and the pressure of the family to some extent because she has gone as far as she can for this relationship. Realising her love, winning Palak and Payal's trust and became their mother, and finally bringing back the living, laughing Yash, she was under constant pressure to make all these things happen, and as unreasonable as it seemed to demand this of her, she did all of it with the investment of her blood, sweat and tears. Now with the final step of confessing her love, she is handing the responsibility of the relationship over to Yash because she has done all she can.

Gayatri and SP are not unreasonable people. They know the difficulties that Aarti is working with, including their stubborn and unrelenting son, and they have appreciated that she has gone so much further than any of them managed in years. So when Aarti tells them that she confessed her love, and Yash didn't accept it, the pressure that she has been facing may just transfer to his shoulders, because he is the only missing link. Before, as Vidhi said, they were scared to move on because it upset Yash and he became their leader in stopping time and keeping Arpita alive. But ever since Aarti took charge, they have a new leader who is boldly encouraging them to move on. He will be the odd one out now (where before it was Aarti because she was new to the house), and under pressure to assimilate into the new, hopeful and cheerful climate of the rest of the family.

@Sanju: Thanks for the other track! Ah, I love this song, and the lyrics! 😍