Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Ria: I disagree on the meaning of that expression for the simple reason that at that moment, Aarti was not looking at him with one of the more suggestive looks of the sequence. She was just giving him a friendly smile actually, as though wanting to enjoy the kids happiness with him. And for that innocent smile of Aarti's to elicit such a dark, story reaction from Yash took me by complete surprise. In the coconut scene, I will totally agree that her eye-messages made him uncomfortable but here it was something else altogether and I interpret that as a pull towards Aarti. I am not at all saying that he is in love with her, but I see a longing for her companionship, her warmth, her friendship from which he is holding himself back because it is too unknown and yet too familiar (to borrow a turn of phrase from Indu).

I think after she smiled at him in that wholesome way, he wanted to be with her, felt bad about over reacting and went to buy her the coconut... it was only when she was relentless at that point that he realised he hadn't been imagining that new twinkle in her eye.

I just love GC's change in expression when it registered that she wanted to share a coconut with him. That shock and the way his whole face froze was done exceptionally well!
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

When we go to the beach we don't loiter around and lag behind the children while they go play their games. We are more involved with the children and enjoy as much with them, makes me wonder if Arti and Yash are the parents of these children. The argument Bhavri is there to play along with them does not suffice!

Also I was wondering where the sea was, but alas I got a glimpse of it in Monday's precap.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Indu : Thats exactly my point .. Aarti has opened all her cards right in front of Yash without demanding anything from him in return 😳 .. She loves him as Aarti , she did everything for him in Mumbai not out of any duty or favour but because she is madly in love with him  , she is  far from being perfect , she may come out as mad , stupid dumb , but she is her real self and dint try to copy any of Arpita's antics 😳 ... So Yash really has not got a single point where he can escape this whole situation with any sort of accusations on her πŸ˜‰...Just how Aarti cannot force Yash into loving her , same way Yash too cannot force Aarti into not loving him πŸ˜‰...Its her wish , and if she is ready to accept  him with Arpita baggage , then he too will hv to accept her with the fact that she has fallen in love with him whether he loves her back or not 😳...

So from here on Aarti will not make anymore efforts .. she has done it all ,.. now its Yash's turn either to live in Arpita land forever or come out of it and realise his hidden attractions for Aarti .. what he does next will b interesting 😳
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I m waiting for the next comic strip of Gayatri narrating AarYa's Mumbai story haan πŸ˜› .. so u better make it fast πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... U hv been my Guru in this case .. so if guru stop , then the shishya too will stop πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm working on itπŸ˜† Will put it up during weekend!
shanry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: InduG64

@Jyo: Totally agree with you there. ...Though they blotched up Aarti's self-realization somewhat by involving third parties (and that too ...Also, once he comes to know of her feelings, it might urge him to remove those pictures from the room...cause now he'll know that their presence might be hurting her.  

I truly wish the 2 of you were on the CV team, I'd love to watch the Aarya relationship sail down the path you've written - it would certainly be OMG!!!
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Angel: I think you are being a little harsh. They went away for a few moments to get a coconut water, leaving the kids under Bhavri's supervision. Before that, Aarti was the one handing them the corn and Yash was playing with them on the beach chairs. They are just being selective about what they show because this sequence was meant to be about Yash and Aarti. So they let Bhavri babysit for a few minutes, and those happen to be the few minutes we saw in the episode.

Not to mention that Bhavri probably has instructions to force Yash and Aarti to be alone as much as possible. I wouldn't be surprised if the coconut was her idea in the first place.

@All: I am thinking:

What if Bhavri sees Yash laughing and reports to Gayatri, but by that time Aarti has confessed her love and he is all stormy again? That would be an interesting twist...

What made Yash laugh? 😳

They kept focusing on Ansh yesterday, when all three were building their sand castles. Is that a hint of something to come? I feel like Ansh might be instrumental in Yash letting go.

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Ria: I disagree on the meaning of that expression for the simple reason that at that moment, Aarti was not looking at him with one of the more suggestive looks of the sequence. She was just giving him a friendly smile actually, as though wanting to enjoy the kids happiness with him. And for that innocent smile of Aarti's to elicit such a dark, story reaction from Yash took me by complete surprise. In the coconut scene, I will totally agree that her eye-messages made him uncomfortable but here it was something else altogether and I interpret that as a pull towards Aarti. I am not at all saying that he is in love with her, but I see a longing for her companionship, her warmth, her friendship from which he is holding himself back because it is too unknown and yet too familiar (to borrow a turn of phrase from Indu).

I think after she smiled at him in that wholesome way, he wanted to be with her, felt bad about over reacting and went to buy her the coconut... it was only when she was relentless at that point that he realised he hadn't been imagining that new twinkle in her eye.

I just love GC's change in expression when it registered that she wanted to share a coconut with him. That shock and the way his whole face froze was done exceptionally well!

Samana, to me Aarti's expressions holding the bhutta were equally love struck . πŸ˜† She gave that friendly smile only when she realized Yash was looking at her, but Yash had caught her before that. Also, there was something more than friendliness in that smile which made him react. The way she looked straight at him, without dropping an eyelid, smiling non-stop, Yash was bound to read her mind. 
I agree with u, that he longs for her friendship, and thats the reason her reactions are making him totally uncomfortable. Back in Bhopal, he had become comfortable around her. He had noticed her looking at him once or twice, but never paid much attention. However, now its impossible to escape. He saw her during the bangle scene and thats when the first signs of discomfort creeped in. Thats the reason he didn't want to arm-wrestle with her, he did not want to face her. He has been alone for so long. Everyone assumes that he needs a lover to become normal. No one feels the need of being a friend to him. And I think its friendship he is looking for. Someone with whom he can share his feelings, if he feels the need to, someone with whom he can be playful. And he was just beginning to do this with aarti when suddenly he began getting all these signals from her. He is not even close to being ready for anything remotely like love, and hence all the discomfort. He is scared to accept the fact that she loves him, because he knows that will complicate their relationship, and probably spoil the budding friendship that he now craves for.

The lines in bold- exactly! My mother and I were watching the repeat again, and during that scene, she exclaimed "This man's expressions are just so good"!πŸ˜† Not the first time though, she has said so often!πŸ˜†
Edited by DMKJ_VB - 11 years ago
shanry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

So from here on Aarti will not make anymore efforts .. she has done it all ,.. now its Yash's turn either to live in Arpita land forever or come out of it and realise his hidden attractions for Aarti .. what he does next will b interesting 😳

OR, so sorry to be a party pooper but I think it needs to be said for the good of all so we're not let down too much if it happens, it could all be a dream 😭  
AngeloScuro thumbnail

@Sam: I get the logic behind it now. I also forgot to make those ideas of mine go through the internal filter I use and came out that way. That's why I hold back some of my thoughts because they might hurt someone's feelings. Sorry for my unprocessed thoughts but your explanation has become very helpful in that I think Bhavri is doing her reporting to G3 and Arti is also doing her reporting to G3!

InduG64 thumbnail
@Samana: Thanks. I am going to treasure this compliment...best ever. It's quite uncanny...I've found that you connect most to those thoughts of mine that I write in one flow...without putting my thinking cap on...that is.😊

I loved your take in its entirety. How the hell do you manage to connect the dots...that too in the middle of the night? Gosh...you are phenomenal.πŸ‘ Yash going to Ansh each time was a spot-on observation. You have written that part so beautifully...It saddened me at the prospect of another heartbreak these two are heading for...this time for each other, due to each other. After this trip...their hearts will lay bare. He will know what she feels...she will know that he accepts that there is something between them but feels helpless to do anything about it. And both will be sad that they can't help each other out...sheesh, that's so unfair. I wonder whether Lakham will come as some sort of a catalyst that will bring more clarity in Yash's perspective!!!!