Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Saf: You're welcome 😊 and thank you as well Dear xox
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Zet: Good morning, pal!!! Thanks. 

In response to your query about Yash...I have this to say to him, "Where will you go when no one's there to save you from yourself and your dark memories? You can't escape the truth. I realize you are afraid, but you can't abandon them...they who love you...she who loves you. You can escape, but do you really want to?"😊
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: InduG64

"Take her hand, Yash...let her guide you...let her love empower you to take courage to let go...to break free. Happiness is just a step away...take strength from her love and cross the distance from where you stand and that first step to eternity!!!"

I am with Aarti on this...She is not binding Yash...she's just letting him know her feelings. And if the feelers she has been receiving from him are anything to go by, she wants him to know that there is someone this side who needs him as much. If anything..that'll help him take a decision in favor of moving on. 

Ah Indu, a very poetic take indeed. Loved reading it. @ boldThat is exactly what I said too. Her love for Yash has empowered her, liberated her. She is beckoning the same from Yash. 

Again I come back to that one sentence in the promo that struck me when Yash said: Na koi hai. Na koi aayega. In that line lies the basis of Yash's fear. He does not believe anyone can love him like Arpita did. He does not believe he can love anyone like he loved Arpita. Yet he wants to live in the present, especially after Arti entered his life. She keeps drawing him out. He takes a step forward and then two steps backward in fear of not able to find the same emotions or feelings he had with Arpita. If Aarti does indeed confess then he would know that there is someone who loves him and needs him. She is not Arpita but her ability to love him is not any less. 

Anyways, decided I am not going to worry too much about the pre-cap. If it is true then great if not then too the show will go on. πŸ˜† And I absolutely agreed with the last para. 

I liked the arm wrestling scene but I did feel it could have been shorter.

I also liked Pari's little speech on actors but what a load of nonsense was she talking when asked about love. Also, I want to know why is it that LOVE is all a talk show geared for teenagers talk about. Aren't there other pressing issues that teenagers face that a talk show could tackle. πŸ˜• Are the CVs showing Pari and Pratik to be dumb on purpose. Can they not figure out that their lie will be caught pretty soon?

Anyways, loved your take. I was online a lot today and had scattered my thoughts all through this thread. So don't have any thing more to add. πŸ˜†

@Saf, as always wonderful reliving the episode through your take. 
Zetter thumbnail
@Indu: Anytime Love! πŸ˜‰

Nice one, IMO Yash thinks that if he gets to close to Aarti he might lose her as well and he doesn't want to go through that kind of pain again so he prefers to keep his emotions in check but what he doesn't understand is that he isn't in control of his destiny and the one he has been waiting for as finally arrived...He just has to take a leap of faith & move ahead with her.
redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Talk about Zee TV's reach! 

Was that the most hilarious cross-promotion for Ramayan or what?  G3 and Paridhi talking about how Paridhi could find answers to all her burning questions from Lord Ram directly on Sunday at 11 am.  Yeah, Right! G3.  The reference to Urmila is usually most reassuring to a new bride.  And then the reference to Yash and Prateek as Ram and Laxman..it just wouldn't stop, I say!

Paridhi begins her shooting with Prateek in tow, who is happy yet incredibly uncomfortable thinking where all this is leading to. The director is bent on hiding Paridhi's marital identity which adds to the general discomfort. 

Well, we all know that nothing good is going to come out of this.  Like many pointed out, this whole TV venture is stupid at so many levels.  But the show must go on.

About AarYa, Aarti continues in the same vein as does Yash. Why does he wait for Aarti to go on and on, as he looks expressionless the entire time before he falls for her trick? Is it to show that Aarti is putting in so much effort to draw Yash out to be his happy self.  I have news for you. Yash seems perfectly happy to play with the kids on his own initiative. It is only when Aarti appears with her mission bag in tow that he becomes uncomfortable. Just in case, we missed Aarti's "efforts", we had that tantric den's flashbacks as well. It is getting tired.

And when Aarti says 'Oh, I know you lost on purpose (*roll my eyes* I was like, did you really think you'd win?) and the even more eye roll worthy was how Yash acknowledges it which to me meant...Yeah, you are right. I AM that great.  BTW, did you notice that whenever Yash plays with the kids, he never seems to let them win. He competes with them seriously.  Even when he plays football, he's the one who always has the ball (noticed this 3 times at least). No wonder Ansh tossed the ball away.

The beach scenes were weird.  And I felt that whatever we discussed in the latter part of yesterday came home to roost in this episode. Aarti was making known her crush, love or whatever, in a teenage-like fashion and making sure that Yash saw it.  Yash literally runs away from her.  Aarti was acting like a bit of a psycho. Sorry!  I know I'm going to have a ton load of bricks fall on my head for saying that. 

I hope the precap is an indication of what I wished for, for a long time. Aarti confesses and Yash rejects her in a way that it cures her of all the maladies that is actually driving her unnatural behavior.

Episode One-Line Review: Every Sunday at 11 am, watch Ramayan. 

Edited by redeye2012 - 11 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
@Red: Great take Dear πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘...OMG did u just call Aarti a psycho πŸ˜† nah I think she's just acting like a woman in love sure the way she stares at him makes her looks like a stalker πŸ˜› but IMO she's just enjoy this feeling which she thought she would never feel again after her horrible break up with Prashant.
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Sadiie: Where are the monkies?πŸ˜” 
 Aarti, a stalker and a would-be rapist😲 πŸ˜† Plus a psycho..as per Red. Poor, poor Yashbabu...he might as well sing...jayen to jayen kahan; samjhe na, koi mera, dard yahan; jayen to jayen kahan...πŸ˜›

@Saf: <<You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see but you can never close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.>> 
  Aha...that says it all, dear. Superb!! And lovely take as always.πŸ‘

@Borna: "Love and attachment"...you said it there...every which way...howsoever they present it.  I haven't yet lost what I found in this show...and I don't think I will...not till this little family have their final walk into the sunset.😊

@Red: Your one-line review did me in...Pari as Urmila... horror of horrorsπŸ˜†
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@jyo:  you had said in your analysis."...I want Aarti to say " I love u .. but I m not forcing anything on u .. u dont need to love me .. I m fine loving u forever , even if u dont love me in this lifetime ... your choice .. but I cannot play this hide and seek game with u anymore ... so no more games ... let me face the truth and tell u what I feel .. u can just choose to ignore it but plss dont ever stop smiling "...

It was so interesting that right after I read this, I read an FF by arpitaji - My sufferer My Maan in the epilogue of which she writes, ""Love is not about demanding, love is not about expecting, love is not selfish, love is the name of giving and I will forever love you till my least breathe but it doesn't mean you have to love me. I am happy just to see you happy and enjoying life. Your smile is the biggest gift of my love Geet, promise me you will never ever feel guilty or burdened by anything."
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@jyo: in your analysis yousaid:...I want Aarti to say " I love u .. but I m not forcing anything on u .. u dont need to love me .. I m fine loving u forever , even if u dont love me in this lifetime ... your choice .. but I cannot play this hide and seek game with u anymore ... so no more games ... let me face the truth and tell u what I feel .. u can just choose to ignore it but plss dont ever stop smiling "

It is interesting right after I read yours I read the ff by arpitaji. She in her FF My sufferer my maan says:"Love is not about demanding, love is not about expecting, love is not selfish, love is the name of giving and I will forever love you till my least breathe but it doesn't mean you have to love me. I am happy just to see you happy and enjoying life. Your smile is the biggest gift of my love Geet, promise me you will never ever feel guilty or burdened by anything."
How appropriate is this...unselfish declaration of love,,,,but in PV will yash be able to accept this statement in the correct context, or will he mistake her and completely shutdown???

Zetter thumbnail
Gotta go...You all have a safe and fun weekend...Much love to you guys always. Take care & God Bless u πŸ€— xox

EDITI: I'm sorry if I didn't get a change to like all your posts πŸ˜” it is not that I don't want to, it is more like I can't <_< cause I think I killed the "like button"..My phone won't let me "like" an more posts I've been trying 4 the past 10 min and nothing.

Laters!!! πŸ˜‰