Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I have not made up myself to watch the precap.. I stopped it before it start..

I am really scared of Aarti, she is bound to get hurt. Yash married on one condition that there are no hope and scope for love. He doesn't seem to be even fighting with himself on it. He is well aware that she loves him, but before she get too close he draws away...

Now if that happens, he will outrightly reject her. And now all the work that Aarti has done, will it go in air too. I believe Gayatri will be her support as she knows she loves him but SP, he just want his son normal back again. I don;t think he cares about love part that much..

And if she get hurt now, what will happen when her status truth comes out? She will go in same mode again, now how many times can that happen?

I really want Yash to fight his own feelings for her before so if and when she says that, there is part of him that want it too..

I have been pretty upset, so were not trying to see what you guys are seeing. A drive to pick up cleared some thoughts..

I believe Aarti is shown more stronger than atleast I believe she is, but still trying to fit kids in this puzzle and then I get lost..
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Angel: Thanks a lot Dear 😊

Now that's a great thought and very symbolic if u asked me...It could mean that no matter what how hard he fights it, Aarti's love gonna reach him so he can run but he can't hide forever 😛 😆
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

😲😲😲
BLAST OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooo looking forward to that Muahahahha!

What if it fizzles out!😕
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant take Jyo...I always wonder how u really make such a clear cut insights on each and every scene... bcoz u were not familiar to me before as this is my first and foremost forum...But today it made sense...Absolutely awesome !! Ur 12 yrs of serial experience was reflected out here with ur amazing analysis and symbolism as per the story line...hatsoff dear 👏👏👏 

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Veena: I felt slightly disoriented after that precap came fortunately I had to go out on an errand and some of my thoughts got cleared. I'm afraid for Arti too that she might get blasted and rejected and shut out from Yash's heart!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AngelDark

@Veena: I felt slightly disoriented after that precap came fortunately I had to go out on an errand and some of my thoughts got cleared. I'm afraid for Arti too that she might get blasted and rejected and shut out from Yash's heart!

that might be his initial reaction, but it will make him realize and move on with life! 😳😳😳
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sadiie's Analysis

WHAT A CRAP EPISODE!😡😡😡

Gayatri: Paridhi is fooling you, you fool!😡

Paridhi: Stop Fooling Gayatri!😡

Prateik: Do 1!😡

Aarti: WHAT Is wrong with you?!😡

Yash: RUN AWAY! No Wait, I'm Coming to save you!!!

Paridhi&Gayatri Scene

Paridhi, Watch Ramayan 😊...is she REALLY Gonna Watch Ramayan?!😡

Yash&Aarti & Kids as their Backpacks

I don't get why this scene was 'needed' here. Either way, both would have taken the kids to the beach anyway so what was the need to show them arm wrestling one another?.. 🤔

I'm Not listening to excuses like 'For fun' 'a game' 'a scene to please AarYans' Nah I Didn't like it; Except seeing Yash..

It's not like if Aarti Lost she would have to spend her own money at the beach. They're from the same friking family!!😡

Paridh& The Hideous Co-host of hers scene

Pari Khanna? Like Seriously Paridhi? There's 'Media' out there like that dude said. She can stay away from Prateik and lie about her Martial status because of the 'Media' YET

Say her name is Pari Khanna when it isn't. Is she dumb?! DUDE! You're gonna appear on the TV And your In-laws are bound you see you!😡😡

What The...Never Mind

Beach Scene

Why is Aarti smiling So So Sooo Much? No she's laughing actually. The only thing I found cute was when Yash turns away from her and looks the other way 🤣 🤣

And she stares at Yash so much!

Last 30 Seconds where he's doing the Sandcastle crap with the kids, she's staring at his Ass not his face; Smiling 😳

She was annoying! Poor Yash must be thinking she's got some bad spirit inside her; she's acting STRANGE Like crap.

WHAT A Bakwaas Episode! It Made No Damn Sense!😡😡

However

The Pre-cap has made my day.

Muahahahahah!

You're gone Miss I-Smile-Too-Much-Nowadays 😈

Yash Is Gonna Blast at Her and I Can't wait to see it!

BUT

If This Pre-cap does not go my way,

get ready for this!

Sadiie x

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 11 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Okay On a lighter note..any body up to playing spot the difference 😛😈

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 11 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Maham: Beautiful VM! SIGH, as though I needed to be more entranced after that episode. I am all but dead right now, thanks to your collaboration with AarYa!

@Ninand: Oh absolutely! Seeing Yash laugh like that makes his pain all the more prominent because of the permeating knowledge that that laugh was a second's break in a daily, weekly, yearly routine of pain and patience. How could Aarti hold back her feelings in a moment like that, because who knows when it will ever come again?

@Aparna: Until yesterday I would have agreed with you completely but there was something about Yash and Aarti and the whole episode today that made me a believer in Aarti all over again. If there was calculation and manipulation in her actions before this, there was not a hint today. She literally went where the wind took her and I genuinely believed in the depth of her love today. It wasn't some psychological need, borne out of her past experiences, it was just love, pure and unadulterated. And of course we can argue whether such a thing exists, and of course it is subjective but for my part, I just felt it today. Sorry if this comes off as incredibly corny, but the episode had that effect. Killed the dwarfish cynic inside me...for today.

@Asha: You are usually the one defending and justifying the episode against all nay sayers. I am liking this different side to you, dissatisfied with what was shown in the episode and rest assured we will weather this discomfort out with you for all the times you have made us see reason in the behaviour of characters when we didn't understand!

@Angel: I feel the same way you do today. I almost didn't want to analyse the episode because I was afraid of ruining its perfection. But I figure as long as the beauty is acknowledged we can attempt to pick things apart and you did a great take! I love that contrast you brought between a teenage girl and Aarti, but I am starting to wonder, does age really make a difference? You can feel 80 years old when you are 17 and you can feel like a teenager when you are old, it is all in the mind. Today Aarti felt like a teenager, and I wouldn't call it immaturity, I would call it youthful! She has been living like her life is over, and after falling on love, she is realising that it has just begun. That has got to be a liberating feeling!

Ooh, I loved the idea in your response to me that Yash might remember Aarti while looking at photographs of Arpita, because they are showing echoing moments. That would be poetic justice for all of us indeed! I want that now, so badly!

@Zetter: Lovely recap and thoughts about the episode, as usual.

@Deeps: Such beautiful insights today! I agree. Aarti's confession may elicit an outburst out of Yash right away, but eventually he will have to think about it, because he will wonder why she broke out of their original intentions for this marriage. It may also make him think along the lines of what did I do to make her feel this way? And he may feel more empowered about himself as an individual, sans Arpita that way...the possibilities are endless if the CVs don't stick to the formulaic, which they usually don't in these cases.

@Jyo: I know! My stomach flipped when I heard those words. I don't have as much serial experience as you, but can tell you I was a sight more shocked than I was at the climax of the latest batman movie! I loved your hypothetical declaration for Aarti. It reminds me of one of my favourites, Akshaye Khanna's confession to Dimple in DCH, where he tells her he doesn't want anything in return; he just wants to love her. I would love if Aarti could have a confession like that.

@Veena: I think the crux of the issue is not to assess Aarti's action from a rational point of view. The heart has its reasons which reason knows not, and at that moment, Aarti's emotions overcame her. For that moment, the kids were not in the picture. It was just her and the man she loved, laughing for the first time since she had met him and so when she saw him let go, she did too. It wasn't a calculated move and it is never going to figure. It just happened and now she has to deal with consequences.

@Sadie: Oh dear, I can see why from your perspective it was not such a great episode, but I am so anticipating the crazy cat with the machine gun...you have no idea!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Angel :  Brilliant take 👏👏... I loved the boldness in Aarti's eyes in that Corn scene which was so very suggestive 😳...she was bold enough to ask him with her eyes " share it with me" 😳...she did same ishaara with nariyal paani too and he was all scared and turned his back but not once he got irritated and remembered Arpita there 😳😳...Is it the result of Aarti's outburst the other day 😉...

@Deeps : So truee , Yash will actually take some inspiration from Aarti here ..its like if a woman after hving a tragic past can so confidently move on in life and fall in love again with such positivity , then why cant he do the same being a man ?? ..He willl deifnitely stop hiding behind Arpita memories after this and might just start thinking about Aarti : the woman 😳

@Sudha : I agree about your 3 main points .. Yash certainly realised Aarti has feelings for him and he too is falling for her charms 😉 , so he was trying hard to play hide and seek with her today on beach but Aarti realised that he too has realised whats going on 😆 .. so in precap she decides no more hide and seek .. lets get to the mudda directly 😆😆

@Samana : Wonderful take 👏👏👏... Yash actually understood what Aarti is upto  and he knows as a wife she does hv that right to drool over him .,.. he cannot stop her 😉😆...so he was trying his best to stop himself from falling in her charms  😆... Fact that he feels the need to avoid her or run away from her is proof enough that he is getting affected too or else earlier he never felt the need to run away from her in a scared way 😉😆... He was scared of getting lost in her drunk in love  wala eyes too and so he was avoiding any forms of eyelock with her but this time she was so not ready to let it go 😉😆😆

I feel Aarti realised that Yash understood her feelings and they r actually playing hide and seek with each other .. so in precap she decides to just confront him with the truth 👏👏...Now he cannot run away from it 😳

@Zetter : Wonderful take 👏👏👏...U know Pratik almost on the verge of beating up that guy was actually funny because at home he has no voice but there he was all set to declare Paridi is my wife and end her career there itself 😆😆... In short Pratik actually does not know how to handle situations whereas Paridi is smarter than him .. she handled that random guy so maturedly 👏👏... She might b independent and all that but she certainly knows how to handle such complicated situations 👏👏...Coming to AarYa beach scene , well we hv said it all 😆...I feel Precap is real and Aarti is all set to end the hide and seek game with her confession and then put the ball in Yash's court directly 😉