Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† DC was on fire and will be left keep on pulling our legs till monday evening about today's precap...Aarti's confession is real or a dream...πŸ˜†

Well...My take was aarti really confessed her love...its absolutely real and not at all a dream...Shez bold enough to confess her love today...Her inner feelings were truly projected out and not at all afraid of yash's reaction and his usual words on arpita...!! I was confirmed with this after watching the last part many times...

Few observations on yash's behavior after lingerie fiasco and confrontation :

1. Aarti's outburst on that day really made yash get admitted the fact about aarti's self presence and behavior with him !! That made him realize his mistake and  was reflected back by immediate sorry to aarti !! 

2. Yesterday's bangle scene : Always yash do walk away or escape saying something when it comes to aarti...right ?? But yesterday...he was totally different...he had few gestures and indications for aarti to not to buy those ugly bangles and all...he remained there watching all the stuff...

3. Today's coconut water scene : When aarti was staring at him..he juzz turned back and had coco water but he didn't neither make a move away nor he did not had serious looks though he knew her wish !!

And one point to be noted...even yash had come to know about aarti that something is fuming around her mind after watching all her gestures, intense looks and weird behavior especially in Mumbai trip !!

So after all these observations...I can say yash also started falling for aarti and the only thing making him not to admit the fact was "  none other than arpita " !! 

I feel the root cause of yash feelings for aarti was her outburst at the shop !! 

So as per the precap...if she really confessed her love...its nothing wrong at this time..bcoz she too knew he has feelings for her and she was not at all worried about further consequences..

Thats it from me...

Edited by cssudha - 11 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
You know another positive thing about Arthi's ILU confession.. Yash may be shocked out of his stupor..He would acknowledge how incredibly brave Aarthi is..what an emotionally strong woman she is ..He would realize slowly, how he is hiding behind Arpita wall & memories, in a cocoon.. so that he is not hurt again when some one whom you love leaves u all of a sudden stranded.  Mind you he is still under impression ..Arti is a widow & she loved her husband just he is in love with his dead wife. So when she is brave enough to forge ahead in life..making new memories & grab at the second chance in life ..why not him too... This is the dilemma in the new Promo he is facing...Aarti is waiting for him..and if he will take the step from Arpita frame to Arti's 
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bbbccc

@Shubhi I was never comparing Yash with Prashant, Can anyone could it for that matter😑..

I was saying, Aarti declaration when Yash doesn't love her, is like don;t worry Yashji if you don;t love me, I have enough for both of us..

Last time also, Prashant never loved her and she depended on her love in their life together..

So just refrencing the situation, which is happening again..

With Prashant Aarti was like...

" Prashant I love you, You have to love me back!" - This is the sort of love most of the young generation believes in...

With Yash ji its like...

" Yash ji I love you, but you don't have to love me back!" - True love!!!!!

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Shubhi I was never comparing Yash with Prashant, Can anyone could it for that matter😑..

I was saying, Aarti declaration when Yash doesn't love her, is like don;t worry Yashji if you don;t love me, I have enough for both of us..

Last time also, Prashant never loved her and she depended on her love in their life together..

So just refrencing the situation, which is happening again..

With Prashanth the story was mutual , He betrayed her later.🀒
With Yash , right now she doesn't yearn to begin a 'love-saga' , its just that , she loves him truly , selflessly & just confessed it πŸ˜³ Didn't propose me , "Yash , will u be mine?" 🀣 
She just said , "I love you"

Both are different 😍
shubhika124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 49erFan

@ Shubhi, kya ye mera pahela pahela pyar hai...she will realize it wasn't Prashant, its Yash Scindia only! πŸ˜‰

Oh haan πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ

Geets πŸ˜ƒ

Kya timing hai πŸ˜³
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So it mean to say mutual story is worse than one sided loveπŸ˜•..
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Episode Analysis:

Bittersweet. Gentle. Painful. Joyful. Longing. Sublime.

These are just some of the words that come to mind after today's episode with regards to AarYa's love. I just can't seem to get over the emotions of the last scene so you will have to forgive me, yet again if my take is AarYa centred today, as it has been almost all week. We were all so eagerly awaiting a beach sequence and when it came, I can't describe the effect it has left on my heart and mind. I feel uplifted, warm and hopeful, and yet at the same time I feel pain and longing. it was a beautiful melange of emotions that this episode, and especially the last scene left me with so I will get right to it.

From the first scene, with the arm-wresting it becomes clear that Yash is trying to avoid Aarti. Over the past few days, and I think especially in the bangle scene, he has become aware that she draws him towards her without his own knowledge, and since her vehement declaration of identity, it has become impossible for him to connect this attraction with anything Arpita-related. The truth of the matter is that he is attracted to Aarti, he wants to be around her, he wants to play with and tease her, and he wants to live in a world where she is happy because for some reason, her being unhappy makes him deeply restless. She matters to him and he has realised this, which is why I believe he was hiding in his room with the children as his buffers, engaging them in a never ending battle so that he wouldn't have to go downstairs to the breakfast table and face all his feelings for Aarti. The poor children, naively become their papa's shield, losing again and again, until their mother comes herself to save them.

There was so much significance to this scene, where for the first time, Yash is not able to meet Aarti's eyes. He is pensive, quiet and most of all scared, which makes Aarti's dialogues in jest to the kids all the more meaningful. Yash is indeed scared to engage in this dangerous game he can finally see her playing. The loss in this game is so unknown and so overwhelming to him that he hesitates to compete, while he sees that Aarti does not fear loss because in her loss is Yash's victory and Yashs victory is her own. Aarti once again makes the unknown less overwhelming for Yash. And so he loses because loss is less frightening for him than victory in this case. They are going to the beach anyway, but this way he can be in control, a feeling he is fast losing in this game of push and pull. Something caught my eye just after the game and after the children left, Yash looks at Aarti adoringly, as though he has appreciated the feeling of loss the same way Aarti did the day they played dog in the bone. Then, as though challenging him yet again, Aarti thanks him for letting her win, for the children. Her contradictions at every turn are drawing Yash in and he can't fathom the depths of her so he gets away as quickly as he can.

The song selection for the beach scene was beautiful and instrumental in creating that trance like feeling of the whole scene. Today Aarti was completely lost in her love of the wonderful man before her and she let her emotions be her guide. There was magic in the air and it spoke to the imprisoned magic in her heart, which she finally unlocked and set free do to its work on the object of her love. I loved watching her provoke Yash a little more every time he came out of his shell one step, not by any conscious maneuver but just by letting what was in her heart free. If he bought her bhutta, she encouraged him to eat it. If he had tender coconut with her, she silently pleaded with him to share one, and when they stood together watching their children build sand castles, she pointed out the heart that was drawn around them in the same sand. And at every step of the way I saw a new Yash today, a Yash who was longing, not for Arpita but for Aarti.

Today showed me how Aarti and Arpita have really switched places in his heart. Before, he longed  to be exclusively with Arpita, but his marriage with Aarti kept holding him back thanks to his family, society, religion and the children's needs. Today when he watched her eating the bhutta, I could see that he wanted to be with Aarti, the laughing, joyful, beautiful Aarti but now it was Arpita who was holding him back, and making his feelings for Aarti impossible and forbidden. When he was with the children he was satisfied and happy, but every time he looked at Aarti, a sadness overcame him, more so I think because he started to realise that she wants it too, but he can't.

I also found it very poetic that every time Yash tried to escape Aarti, he went to the children and in particular to Ansh. He was drawn to Aarti's child and not to Arpita's children because subconsciously, and maybe even consciously by now, he wants to feel close to her but he is forbidden by his promises and principles, so he goes towards the part of her, the "ansh" that he is allowed full access to, both when he went to them sitting the beach chairs, and when he went to help them build sand castles. Today I saw a Yash that was overwhelmed by Aarti but could not go any closer than he had already gone. He is holding himself away, turning his back, and walking away, anything to stop himself expressing the very feelings that Aarti's inviting, mirthful eyes draw out of him. The push and pull has begun and it was beautiful!

Finally, I love how their pasts were hinted to the viewers but we were given no inkling of whether they remembered them. There is a picture of Yash and Arpita sharing a tender coconut on the wall at the beach house. Today, Aarti showed him with her eyes that she wanted the same thing. But Yash turned his back because he is not ready to share that with her just yet, though he wants to make sure she is still there, drinking her tender coconut beside him. He didn't get angry at her suggestion, he was merely surprised that she wanted it and then made it clear that he did not. And then he collected her coconut for her. He wants her by his side, he wants to share things with her and he will take responsibility for her, but he is not ready to drink out of the same coconut just yet, like he did with Arpita. Aarti on the other hand, is ready to let him into that most intimate of places in her heart, where a similar visual of Prashant resided and was treasured for so long. She is ready for the "umar bhar ki qaid"  which her confession will put her in, no matter Yash's feelings. she wants to tell him that she is in this for real, forever.

Aside: I loved Paridhi's speech about artists and how people should respect them for what they do! It was also nice to see a girl who could stand up for herself and make that guy actually feel shameful. Girl power! πŸ‘ Now if only she wasn't a total hypocrite in her words/actions in relation to love. πŸ€”
shubhika124 thumbnail

So it mean to say mutual story is worse than one sided loveπŸ˜•..

Its all about fate 😍
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SelfLess Love ... wow I love this show...so real 😍
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shubhika124

Oh haan πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ

Geets πŸ˜ƒ

Kya timing hai πŸ˜³

Me loves the song too!  😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

@ Deeps, yes yash is scared and with Aarti's confession this will be an eye opener for him!  Men r usually scared or they hiding something, had to put this forward with one just today! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†